Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
"It is quite alright El, it does not bother me in the slightest" she said feeling him yank again which elicted a chuckled from her. she looked at the boy with very loving and soft eyes she rarely had showed to anyone as she just enjoyed the little one in her hands. Soon however something came over her and a memory of her childhood came into her mind and the lullaby her mother used to sing her and for some reason she decided to sing it now to this child. Slowly and methodically the song coming from Adon's lips seemed to be filled with love and sadness as she went from verse to verse rocking the little one back and forth until finally at the end he was asleep once again and she smiled as she released his grip on her hair and said handed him back to El.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:27 am
Eliza smiled and took back her child, bouncing him softly she carried him to the crib. As he slept soundly she laid him in the bed and gently rubbed his cheek. "I may have to ask you to care for him" she said softly turning to Adon. Motioning for the other to follow she led them out of the room not wishing to wake her child, the door stayed open as the two stood in the hall. "You do so well with the child I can hardy get him to rest so soon after ive fed him".Eliza spoke softly still as she looked at Adon, she could tell that Adon would be perfect in the home. Even if she did need help to be a decent maid in such a home she would be perfect to stay in the home and help care fore Eliza's son. She was grateful for some help for it, the butler was to old to ask for such help and the three maids were so busy keeping the home clean and learning how to cook Eliza's been the only one to care for her son. She did enjoy it yet her hours of rest were scattered and her sleep was never solid, she often fell asleep in a chair after feeding her son.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:33 am
"Some of the ladies who had children at the place tended to come to me to watch their young ones so i got plenty of practice in" she said rubbing the back of her head smiling. she truly was not good at anything but kids she seemed to have a way with them and tended to be the babysitter when she wasn't pleasureing someone in the building. "If I may ask El....I am not good or familiar with the outside world as not much info was ever really talked about when i had...customers....where is the boys father if i may ask, no child should grow up without a father let alone leave it to just the mother in hopes of raising such a child alone" she asked honestly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:43 am
"Well.... as I have said I am a dowager. When I threw a party as the announcement well, it seemed somehow my husband became ill. A month after he... w-well." Eliza's eyes watered and she looked down clutching a hand to her chest. True she had been left alone, not only to raise her child but even those she called friends left her as soon as he passed. Everything she knew was torn under her. Her family assumed she was to blame as did a good amount of society, the few who though she was innocent didnt dare defend her in fear they to would be shunned. "My son has no father, his only family is I.
His own grandparents do not wish to see him so I must do what I can, I fear our dear Henry will be the only man who will teach the young boy how to behave."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:52 am
Adon bowed her head saying "I apologize El i did not mean to bring up painful memories, i humbley apologize for my rudness" she said as she heard the rest of what her master said and she gritted ehr teeth in anger. "To hell with them than, people who blames others for unfortunet events don't deserve that persons kindness and love anyways, people like that are as disgusting and repulsives as those who muder and kill" she said putting her hands on her hips. "Besides, Henry won't have to worry about a thing, as long as I am here I will teach the boy everything he needs to know, I may not look it but I am pretty good at alota thing" she said smiling and then blushing as she cam to a realization, "j-just not the...finer...things in high society....that i will leave to the more experienced" she said her blush clearly showing now. It was true though that Adon had what many nobles didnt have which was street smarts, sure she could barely read and writting had been out of the question for what her job entailed but when it came to knowing how to distinguish right from wrong and when to keep your mouth shut and speak your mind were important tasks, not to mention she knew some combat stuff to teach the boy if he ever needed to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 am
Teary eyed still she looked at Adon and gave a small smile. Rubbing at her eyes she gave a light giggle "Thank you very much Adon, the memory's may be sad but the pain is with in the family who left.". She gave a weak smile again but she walked towards Adon and held out her hand. "Please stay a part of my new family Adon, if you stay I will teach you better manners in society. Although I would rather like for you to be yourself in my home, it makes me feel relaxed knowing that you can show your emotions so clearly. I've never known a woman to curse so loudly or be angry for someone they hardly knew. Please Adon I would love to have you stay here with me for many years."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 am
Adon blushed at the now very cute El in front of her and stammered "O-of course El, i will stay wiht you for as long as you want so don't cry okay?" she said smiling and wiping Els tears away from her face. Adon had no idea why she was blushing so hard but she couldn't hide it either. "As for me getting angry, of course i would, it is wrong for people to think that you are to blame for such things when you are here trying to make a living for you and your son, and as for me being myself if that is what you want than of course i can keep being myself. just....the whole manners things might be difficult....I am not a proper lady so you might have your work cut out for you" she said chuckling a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:27 am
"I'm sorry, I do not mean to cry" Eliza said as she left Adon wipe away her tears. The warmth of the other woman's hand was comforting and made Eliza feel safe with her. Elisa closed her eyes and left herself lean into the hand for a moment before she looked to the floor, she listened to Adon with a soft smile before she joined Adons chuckle with her own laugh. "No one starts a proper lady, and I've seen few who truly are. You simply act the part when others see you. Even I ran to the gardens to avoid a prying eye to see those who stuck my fancy when I was a girl. You simply need to play a part when we go out are rare as it will be."

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 am
Adon nodded and said "Well i will give it a try, although i can almost guarentee i might fail miserably, but i feel you would be just as fine with that outcome" she said chuckling again. "As for your image do not worry about that El, i have an idea for people to realize your not the person people claim you are" she said giving El a smirk. "But i must go to bed, it is late and if I am to be your maidand help with the little one i cam going to need all the sleep i can get" she said again smiling and backing up giing El another clumsy curtsey and heading away to the room to try and rest before the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:43 am
""Rest well then Adon." Eliza said with a smile as she watched Adon attempt another curtsy. Smiling happily at the attempt she new the other would need to learn a lot, starting with her posture. Turning she headed towards the kitchens to where she knew one maid would be up in. She still needed to make sure Adon would have clothes to work in. Plenty of previous maids had left their uniforms anyway so getting them was no issue. Along with that other simple needs for Adon would be warmer bedding and clothes to wear on her days off if she chose to go out. All would have to be figured out before Eliza could sleep, and even then she needed to be up in the early hours and tasked with writing in Adon to the payment. She had plenty of funds and still owned all her husband did so paying for Adons services was no issue but she needed to be added into the household as a servant before she could truly work there.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 am
Adon had slept peacefully for the first time in a while, but like was usual for her morning routine the second the sun peaked it's head up. She dressed in her boyish clothes and walked out in the front stretching as she looked around at the beautiful landscape. Adon smiled and went to a opening area where she found a nice sturdy tree she could use as she did her stretches and warmups to make sure her body was nice and loose. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she listened to everything around her, to those outside it would seem almost as if she was sleeping standing but in reality she was taking in everything with her surroundings, from the birds flapping their wings to the sweet scent of something being made in the house. Adon's eyes opened quickly and soon she was throwing punches, jabs, kicks, and knees at the tree with every swing she would yell out "Hiya! Yahh! haaaaah!" her movements were swift and fluid like water but there was power behind each strike as she struck the tree over and over. She was soon working up a good sweat as she faught against a invisibly enemy known only to her, her attacks become quicker as it started to ebcome more difficult to try and follow each strike. Finally Adon pulled back her arm into a fist and swung with such speed you wouldnt be able to see it move but the loud "CRACK!" could clearly be heard as her fist connected with the tree one final time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 am
After seeing to it the clothes would arrive in the morning Eliza fell in to a fitful sleep. She couldnt say she did have long and deep slumbers anymore, and with a child so new she wouldnt for a while.
She hastily woke and in her gown she quickly added Adon to the books, only to hurry back and go to the nursery. She knew by now her child would be awake and start to become grumpy. Making her way to the room she walked to the window as she nursed him and sat. She relaxed as she felt the warm sun touching her skin, her son curled up against her nursing as she leaned back and closed her eye's. Often in the morning hours when she feed him she would be by the window, by afternoon she often was outside with him to let him try and move about as much as he could and feed him when he would cry. Her home had enough land no one could see her do such things and she was already ignored for so much no one would bat an eye at her nursing her own child.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm
Adon sighed and wiped her brow happy she got a good workout and began to walk back to the room and grab some towels to wash her body off. It was then she looked up and saw her master nursing and she blushed slightly but waved at her, "morning El how are you doing?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm
Eliza opened her eyes a hearing a voice and turned her head."Og good morning Adon. I've been a bit busy so I seem to be tired still, but I can give you some lovely news. Gretel will be looking for you soon, she has a uniform I believe should fit you.". Eliza stood as she spoke and looked to see if her son was sleep. The child was breathing softly and seemed to have. Shifting him in her arms he made weak protest as she pulled him away and moved him to pat his back.

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Adon smiled and said Ah...alright" sh said not sure how to feel about a outfit. "let me just wash up i am all sticky" she said chuckling and heading into the house and quickly cleaned herself up. Adon walked out of the washroom still trying to dry her hair when she was face to face with a maid who she noticed has a dress for her, "ah....this must be the uniform?" she asked curious.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff