[PRP] A Little Guidance [Mihail + Sarcel] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Mihail nodded, he'd figured there was something like that... though a more fluid way of communicating could be useful. He supposed he would just have to make due with talking for now. Ugh... Another glance at the clock- yes, it was definitely time to go. "Tha--ank you, I'll uh- I'll look in in in into those. Uh, I-I have to go, uh, now, but but thank you, again- uh, for meeting-- meeting with me." He shifted to slide out of the chair and stand up straight. "Should- should I come back on, on, uh, I mean, on the first date you said you were uh, ava--avayy-available?" Might as well get that ironed out now, before he left.

Melancholies
he can just waltz on out after a date confirmation if that's cool!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 pm
    Sarcel nodded, "Ah, right." A few more sheets of scrap paper later and the lieutenant was sliding a familiar sheet of paper back over. The designated dates were circled and marked off. "I think this will suffice."

Sarcel sat back in her chair.

"It was very nice meeting with you, Mihail." She seemed amiable enough, "And I'll see you again soon. Keep strong in your studies and you'll have more than a promising future within the military." Almost... awkwardly, Sarcel offered a small wave to the child.

nepsah
fin on my end!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Mihail nodded a little, taking the papers from her once she was done with them. "Tha--ank you, I'll be ba---ack then." He offered a hint of a smile- and nodded his head in a respectful sort of almost-bow before returning her wave, then headed on out of the office. All in all, a success! He'd have to tell Aligaa all about it... and start making preparations to rearrange his schedule to fit the new things in. He couldn't wait to get started.

Melancholies
casually takes 50yrs to write a wrap up post gdi sdlkgj officially done ! //stamps

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff