Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
160 Cherry Street - Jeanette Nicollier Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I...I never said that I didn't like tea..." He responds, his face slightly red from embarrassment. "It's just that...well, especially in hotter weather, the heat gets to me. Again, this is fine. If I start to feel dizzy I'll sip on it slower, or get a cool drink to go with it..." He sighs, a little ashamed at himself. "Again, for now it's good. But I may need some water in the greenhouse, as those are usually kept more on the warm side."

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:31 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

Jeanette's eyes grew wider as she saw his face turn red. Feeling bad now, it seemed that she had somewhat humiliated him.
"I-I'm sorry, Tomlin," she apologized to him, setting down her cup, "I didn't mean to cause you any harm or offense by it." So it was more like a health issue for him that he couldn't drink the tea as much. She sighed and tried to put on a smile, "Well I'll make sure to have a large pitcher of water for you while we work. Wouldn't want you passing out on me." She stood up, brushing her skirt down and looked over at him, "Think we're ready to head over there?"

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I-it's fine." He responds to her apology. "You didn't really know, and I didn't really tell. No harm done." He gives her a little smile. "I'll finish the tea and be right out there." Sipping on the tea, he gives her his best reassuring look, trying to make things right again.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:19 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

She gave the boy a nod in confirmation and walked on over to kitchen. She wanted to prepare ahead of time if he needed some water, so she filled a large pitcher and placed it on a tray with two cups for them. Jeanette started to carry them out to the greenhouse, when she slightly turned her body towards the direction where Tomlin was at.
"When you're ready to come over, just head straight back through the kitchen and you'll find a back door that leads out the garden, the greenhouse is just to the right," she called out to him, so that he would be able to find it very easily. Then Jeanette walked out the door herself and went over to the greenhouse. As soon as she walked in, the warmth swarmed her and she smiled. She enjoyed the warm air much better then the cold rain outside. She set down the tray to the side on an empty table and shed off her cardigan.

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Hearing her explanation, he gives a little nod to no one in particular, as Jeanette had already left. He spends the next few minutes finishing up his tea. Once that's done, he goes into the kitchen and washes his cup, before heading out to the greenhouse.

Upon opening the door, the wave of heat which enveloped him caused him to stumble a little bit. It was certainly a much different feel than the outside chill. Fortunately, Jeanette had acquiesced to his request of copious amounts of water. He might not pass out after all. He hoped that that was the case, as he didn't want to make a fool out of himself. Heading towards the pitcher, he fills one of the cups and slowly downs it. Setting it down, he looks to Jeanette. "Alright. I'm ready now."

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Jeanette heard the door open up and watched as Tomlin stumbled on in, already pouring himself some water.
"Alright, well I've got the seeds I bought yesterday and some empty pots over there," she started saying, pointing over to the other table. "Do you want to go get some bags of fertilizer while I separate the seeds? The bags should be down at the end of the greenhouse, and be careful, they're a bit heavy."

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Sure." Tomlin smiles and nods, then heads to the other end of the greenhouse as directed. Seeing the fertilizer, he grabs a few. However, after taking a few steps, he wears himself out a bit too much and falls for a moment, losing consciousness. It only lasts for less than a minute, however, during which time his body sweats enough to cool him down. Once his temperature is more normalized, he wakes up again and finishes bringing the fertilizer to Jeanette, trying to not draw too much attention to what just happened.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November19thMonday ⚜

13 - Day Time Skip

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400