Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:38 am
"So um, I was thinking. I know trails from the maps and such but are there any you would recommend avoiding all together?" Mi'ra asked needing to break the silence. "I mean ive hear of some troubled areas at times but none as of recent and since I dont travel I have little knowledge about the trails and roads". As she spoke her hands fidget about a bit and returning to the strap needing to do something with them to try and calm herself.
Thoughts of her getting them lost of leading them into a trap worried her even more now that they were walking out of the town. She had yet to actually leave the port town since she moved in making her worry about how accurate all the maps she studied were and hoe trusting all the people she talked to over the years were.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:43 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul grabs her shoulder to stop her. "Take a deep breath. In....then out." He does the deep breathing exorcise to show her how he does it. once she calmed down a little he would let her shoulder go. "Trails and roads are nice an all. but too obvious of a place to be if your trying to hide. Since the adventure's guild use them all the time. So where do you think our target would try and hide out."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:54 am
Startled by his touch Mi'ra jumped from his grip, as he instrucked her to breath she showly calmed down. "Well he would need a typical way back and forth to make runs. An animal trail in the forest wound not only make it easier to move but throw another of his trail, following a river or stream also can do that. A smart man would follow it then break off and make a camp or find a preexisting shelter. A cave could be a good area for him to use or an abandon home possibly. "

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:12 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "Good observation. The west part of the forest is full of caves and rivers. but there are only a handful that are far enough from the road to be considered secluded." He crosses his arms and looks out to the woods. "so where should we start looking?"

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 am
"An area that would be on slightly higher ground, it helps prevents ambush attacks and would assist in combat for them. That would be the first area to search, if not there then Im not fully sure, he wouldn't want lower ground im sure and good cover to work with of course to keep them safe but not enough to leave them blind." Ma'ri looked down for a moment seeming to think, in the woods she knew there were many places that would be like that providing many options for them to hide. "I'm sorry, Ive never been there so I wouldn't be sure what area is best."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:45 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "yea that comes with experience." He thinks for a bit. "for the high ground advantage there is a large hill with a cave in it about a mile from town. and for low ground there is a small lake just north of the first western checkpoint." He looks at her. "Well which one will you want to try first?"

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:59 am
Mi'ra gave a faint smile "The hill is more likely to be where he is then the lake. To many fishes would go there and unless they are a part of helping him he would want to avoid having to pay off to many people to keep quiet. I think.". She gave a nervous smile now not sure if she was right or if she would end up wasting time. "The check point would also cause to many issues so he wouldn't want to be close to that, unless he was stupid."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:05 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "Good observations. Lets see if your theory is correct." He waits for her to lead the way since he was to observe her. ONce they started moving he would keep an eye out for any threats that would be coming for them.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:44 am
"Right" Mi'ra said with a nod and taking a moment yo breath she turned round to start walking the right way, they would follow the main trail for a short time before she figured they would need to break off of it. They couldn't keep on the trail she knew although off the trails she knew what nothing about waited.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:50 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul follows keeping an eye out everywhere. When they leave the trail his hand goes to his weapon and he keeps it at the ready. His sword glowed a light blue color. It has runes on it which gave it magical properties. He was looking for any suspicious movement. If she was correct there were most likely hidden scouts to warn of any intruders.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:43 am
As they walked off the trail Mi'ra noticed him grabbing his weapon. Stopping for a moment she reached into a pouch on her belt. Pulling out a small object she walked beside him and help it out. In her hand sat a silver ring with worn etchings around it. "It helps with sight, Father wont sell them often so he has a lot of enchanted jewelry.He sells them to a guild once in a while when he has a good amount so umm... Here" she said offering the ring. Shyly she looked away a bit, most enchanted items she never used although she remembered her mother loved to make them and a collection of books for it stayed in her father's room.
"Father tired it and said it takes a moment to adjust, I have something else kinda like it if you dont wanna use it. Or if you just dont want to use any overall thats okay too, I just thought it would be helpful."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul looks at her when she stopped to fetch something from her bag. She hand him a ring with markings on it. He takes it and looks it over. "You father has these but doesn't sell them? kind of an odd choice enchanted gear is saught after by the Hunter and adventurer guilds." He chants something as he looks at the ring and it glows blue. "Well your father isn't a fool. this is enchanted but not cursed." He puts on the ring and closes his eyes for a second and waits a moment. after opening his eyes he could sees the aura of things around him. "Intresting."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:52 pm
"Like I said he would sell them directly to the guilds once in a while" she said with a faint blush before she turned around. Her father always had the odd habit and she never questioned it, after all before he simply gave them to her mother. Mi'ra never though of his habit as something strange till now.
Focusing ahead of her she grasped the leather strap of her bag once more and started walking again, she was fairly light footed as she walked off of the path now trying to keep herself from being to noisy encase they ran into anything. The two biggest risk currently being bandits or animals.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:01 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul follows her but was having dificulty seeing past the natural aura of the plants around. he would need to practice with this sight to use it to its full potential. but it was helping. He spotted a few small animals hiding in the bushes something he wouldn't be able to see normally.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:10 pm
Shifting her bag slightly she looked back to him "I think well be in sight of them soon, they have the upper hand if they are on top of the hill so we may want to be more wary. Even if he isn't here hopeful he has someone here that keeps an eye on traffic in and out of the town." Mi'ra said as she slipped a hand to her belt once more. Grabbing a necklace she clasped it to her neck and slipped it under her shirt. She took a deep breath and muttered under her breath before she let her hands return to her side. Biting her bottom lip she looked towards where the hill stood just out of view.

DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces