Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
StarCreek Nursery and Greenhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
Only you, whom I can't reach, do know my answers
So, before something interrupts me, I wanna know everything
I'm now here, in the gap between both of your past and future,
That gets deeper along the flow of the time

tab tab tab ❝ location // raehin
❝ company // no one
❝ mood // distracted
❝ status // single
❝ sanity // fine
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // oof, sorry for the long wait! was sick for a while :c

Before his mind could register the voice of the person talking to him, he could feel a warm hand on his arm. Did he really just trip in front of someone? Cipher felt his face grow warmer, the combination of pure embarrassment and his current fever combining. Stupid fever.

"I'm fine, thanks..." He spoke as he turned his head around, meaning to thank the person until his eyes made contact with the other's. Unnatural white hair and familiar green eyes filled his vision. "...Jeanette?" He finished, and though the facemask was still covering half of his face, you could hear the stupefied amazement that seeped through his muffled voice. Someone out there must really hate him, huh?

With the help of the female, he stood up. After balancing himself, he turned to the girl. His eyes locked onto hers, though it wavered a bit. A hand ran through his hair, realizing their situation at the moment. "Didn't expect you to be here. Well, I did, since this seems to be your thing. Not that I was assuming what you do in your spare time, and, uh..." He rambled, clearly flustered.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

As soon as they made eye contact, she could tell that she was probably the least person for him to expect running into. It seemed like he was just as still awkward and embarrassed as her about what had happened the other day. After helping him up, she brushed some dirt off of her short dress and looked back up at him. He looked rather well enough, except for the mask over his face so she couldn't actually tell what expression he held.

"It's alright, Cipher," she chuckled lightly, it was actually cute the way he rambled on like that. Jeanette held her hands together in front of herself, fiddling with her fingers together. "Uhm, h-how have you been?" She stuttered, glancing down to her feet as she felt just as awkward as he did.

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: It's fine! I'm sick as well so I understand XD )

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image

❝ company // no one
❝ mood // distracted
❝ status // single
❝ sanity // fine
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc // aw! get well <3

The way she glanced down her feet and the little stutter in her voice told him that she felt a bit awkward as well, his awkwardness probably transferring over to her. He pulled down his facemask, his voice now a bit clearer as he fidgeted with it. "Yeah, I'm... good. Got a bit sick though, heh." He chuckled, then pulled the mask up again. Wouldn't want to get Jeanette sick as well. "S'why I have this on." He tapped the part where the mask started for emphasis.

Cipher let his hand fall back into position, now looking anywhere except her. "...How about you? Feeling better now?" He asked, loud enough for the other to hear, but quiet enough that no one else would be able to hear.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:54 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

When he pulled down his mask to show his face, he seemed rather red in the cheeks. Why was he sick? Jeanette started to worry about him, she hoped it wasn't because they had stayed out all night the other night. Though that seemed highly likely. Mother instincts kicking in, she worryingly asked him, "Sick? Are you alright?"

When he asked her about how she was feeling though, the small girl hesitated. Just as he wasn't looking at her, she wasn't looking at him, "I'm.. doing okay. It's under control again," she said quietly, fiddling with her fingers again. It wasn't really a lie, she did have it under control now, but she had to constantly calm down her emotions for it.

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image

❝ company // no one
❝ mood // distracted
❝ status // single
❝ sanity // fine
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

Cipher ran a hand through his hair, uncomfortable. Maybe he should leave her alone for now... "Sick, yeah. I must've caught my neighbor's flu or something..." A blatant lie, but that would have to do.

He smiled softly as his gaze returned to her. Just as he hadn't been looking at her, she wasn't looking at him either. "I'm glad you're feeling better." He looked around for a moment, then hesitantly patted her head gently. "Hey, I have to go now. But you can always come to me if you're feeling down, okay? We have to look out for each other, after all." He said lightly, then left the girl as he walked out. He'll make it up to her soon, hopefully.

- exit -

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400