Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kyou Kara Maou] I think I'm in love! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's cuter?
  Gunter Yay Open Ukeness!
  Wolfram Squeezable fiestiness!
  Yuuri Uh.. Cuteness all around? XD
  Gwendel Big Fluffy Man Wrapped In A Hard Shell!
  Kondra! Yum! XD
View Results

brentlost

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:00 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:10 pm
Thank you so much for making Gwen an oppition he is often so over looked because he's not Sparkly hot like the others. But he eally is a Fluffy man wraped inside a hard tough shell. *w*
This series is so good and is one of the most fun to explain to your friends no really try it sometimes, it brings so much entertainment.

Fuka the great

[~True Light~]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:23 pm
: O I love this series~! Ive been watching it for awhile.. im on ep 37 x.x
Gotta love Gwendal. Kitties~ =^^=

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Diglett Girl

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:29 am
GunGun.. XD That still amuses me! XD the funny thing is.. His japanese voice is Eiri Yukis! blaugh FUNNY! I love Gwendal... I think its a tie between weird high strung Gunter and Gwendal as my favs XD I like Gwendal because he acts all tough and stuff but he knits.. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:17 pm
Wolfy heart  

Shadow_Orexia

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:45 am
Btw, does anyone know how to say Wolfram?
I tried listening to it on the anime, but all I can hear is Wolndfsgeuaa.
I can't tell heads or tails of what they're saying. *swt*  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:26 am
Just how it looks. Wolf-ram at least thats how you say it in the english. in the japanese its hard to tell because japanese have way different pronouciation(sp?) then us.  

Doi Hachiro

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:47 am
YukiroKatsuya
Just how it looks. Wolf-ram at least thats how you say it in the english. in the japanese its hard to tell because japanese have way different pronouciation(sp?) then us.

Yeah, but in anime, when tranlated into english, they usually pronounce japanese names just how the japanese pronouce them, and that's why I wanted to know...  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:23 pm
MooMooJuice
YukiroKatsuya

Yeah, but in anime, when tranlated into english, they usually pronounce japanese names just how the japanese pronouce them, and that's why I wanted to know...

Well, when written in Hiragana it would be Worufuramu, as far as I know, but it's pronounced in japanese pretty much the same way as it is in English, but with a japanese accent (meaning a slight hint of 'r' in the 'l' and an almost-silent 'u' after the 'f'.)  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:01 am
ShadowedMoonlight
MooMooJuice
YukiroKatsuya

Well, when written in Hiragana it would be Worufuramu, as far as I know, but it's pronounced in japanese pretty much the same way as it is in English, but with a japanese accent (meaning a slight hint of 'r' in the 'l' and an almost-silent 'u' after the 'f'.)

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:30 am
ShadowedMoonlight
MooMooJuice
YukiroKatsuya

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. *swt*  

MooMooJuice

Kokoru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 am
Morgif!! heart

That's who I like. Hands down, above all those bishonen, Morgif is the best.

Lol, but yeah, I'm on like.. episode 20? Yeah, that's about it.

I love Wolfram to death, though. He's positively adorable and I love the cute moments between him and Yuuri.

I find Gunter's obsessive crush on Yuuri insanely creepy, and basically I don't like long silver-haired anime characters. =/ Dunno why.

Conrad strikes me as the "straight" one, but in anime like this where the main character is basically the "girl trapped in another world, who's supposed to save that world" all the supporting cast falls in love with them. I don't think Yuuri is an exception to this rule, and poor Conrad is falling for him, it's sad. =/

Then there's Gwendel, who I really didn't like at first, but finding out he knits and then that scene with him and Gunter in his office where Gunter's like, "That black pig is really cute" and then Gwendel's glaring and he's like, "It's a bear". XD Ahaha. It's so weird that a serious guy like him would go ga-ga over cute things. <3

AND THEN THERE'S MORGIF. Who I love to death. Especially the scene where they were looking for the Dragon jewel or whatever and he was leading them around and came to the kitchen, I think, with the three maids and started going crazy over them. Best. Scene. Ever. =)

So over all, I LOVE THIS SERIES, and wish I had more than just up to episode 39. )= Maybe I'll buy the rest, because what I have now is fansubs from a torrent.

ANYWAY, I'm really rooting for Wolfram and Yuuri, because they're just so ADORABLE >)  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:24 pm
Oh my! this series sound positively wonderful! theres a guy who knits!?! oh my! i am so excited, i hope i will be able to find it in the stores.  

Not Gabor

Yami Kimochi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:18 pm
My fav bishounen in the series is Gwendal.....I mean a man that can knit is hawt in my book. He's in the 20's age appearance too....older men are appealing. Wolfram and Yuuri are soooo kawaii together. The pink nighty....lets just say I flipped when I saw wolfy-chan in it. I'm up to volume 8 although my best friend/sister is the one who will get to watch it first crying

The slapping someone on the left check to propose is just down right hillarious.....if that was a custom in our country ..... think of the possibilities....I mean every time someone got in a fight with a person they liked they could just 'subtlely' slap them. hehe

Or better yet someone gets into a fight with someone they DON'T like....whoa nelly that would be too much!!!!! xd  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games