Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
Meis Workshops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:48 am
User Image

-----------------------------------------V A N AxxxG A B R I E L S
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Vana's first impression of the lion girl certainly was an interesting one. She was doing an exceptional job at seeming like a bit of pushover with how much she was getting sassy with her sister. Her brows would furrow as Krystal spoke to her, and then immediately return to her fearsome and timid self as the comment was made about being so weak and fragile. She knew Noel was a pretty high rank, despite being paired up with her. Did that mean that this girl was a better rank than her as well? That certainly would be a pretty ironic occurrence. The younger sister would simply twiddle with her two index fingers while looking away, doing her best not to cause any attention to herself.

Just then, another female would join the fray. This one had a darker skin color than all of them, but had a lovely shade of red that Vana would enjoy. She had came in just as Krystal said her name, putting on an act to playfully tease her fellow team mate in return. Watching her with great interest, Vana couldn't help but produce a laugh as the red haired woman had her fun. She tossed the raging lion a steak before coming over to Noel and dropping off a bundle for her as well as possibly hitting on her sister? It was hard to tell. This person seemed much more friendly and approachable than Krystal, but both seemed as if they would be good assets to the team...in which she would weigh everyone down. Another wave of anxiety and doubt washed over the younger not faunus, who remained by her sister's side.

Speaking of which, Vana was soon pushed towards her two team mates as Noel practically forced her to introduce herself to the two. Now at a good distance, they could catch her burnt and severe scars from when she was burned some years ago. Her right hand instinctively shot up to rub her left arm out of discomfort. Yet another situation where she would be the outsider in. "H-Ha-Hi." Was all that Vana could muster for a while, soon continuing after a look of desperate fear to Noel. "Um, I guess I just started. I-I want to make a great huntress, l-like Noel. Ah-I know I'm not much yet, but maybe I can grow...Sorry if I weigh you guys down." While the introduction had started off strong at first, it had soon taken a nosedive as her confidence all but dried up towards the end. She stood awkwardly with an anxious face at Ashlynn and Krystal, hoping that they wouldn't tear her into shreds just yet.

Kurai_wolf

Noble Negative J3T

Yaroki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

❝Don't act so irrational my dear!❞

"So dramatic" she would state, seeing as the person of the hour finally showed herself among everyone else. That's what she truly wanted. Finally, they could continue from where it was left off. Was Krystal a stuck in the mud? Well, something like that. It wasn't like she didn't know how to have fun or chill but screw Vana and Noel. She had to follow stupid guidelines and rules and try to play fair. It was ridiculous. Looking at the woman, she just shook her head. "Too dramatic for my blood at the moment. You say this is a place to grow stronger and find something interesting, but yet fooling around all I see is cowards and ignorance. Explain." she would start out, looking at the woman. "Anger? I do feel. Because I am over here with ....is that ..a steak. You think having me here and all this commotion and headache is worth being smoothed over by a cooked steak!!!....screw you" she would state, but she quickly snatched the steak and was nibbling on it. She couldn't resist the taste of the steak. It was one of her weaknesses. Plopping to the ground, sitting Indian style, she continued. Steak, luke warm, little char. RARE. It was divine!!! She ignored Noel's bad pun. Cringe. It was nothing but pure cringe, but the steak demanded more of her attention.

Her attention would be diverted with an introduction. Two introductions! Looking, she would look at Noel and turn away. Enjoying her steak again, but the bliss of it was over. "Look. Long as you keep your little sister from ******** up things. Then I will gladly be kind enough to think about saving your asses from danger if something happens. " it was simple as that. She didn't give no name. She didn't give no introduction. Personally, to Krystal. Noel and Vana barely existed. They were just the npcs to her main quest.

occ:

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Ashlynn Rose Rowans
A-Rank
Huntress Stats
→ Strength:

→ Speed: [A]
→ Weapon: [A]
→ Aura/Semblance: [A+]
→ Endurance: AA

User Image

Smiling as Krystal took the peace offering, "oh kitty baby you're to good to me." She commented with a wink before hearing Noel's question on being a pig faunus. Turning her hair and skin the pinkish white color of a pig she turned towards the "cow" girl with a look of shock, her hand covering her mouth as a gasp escaped. "How did you know my secret, oink oink. I thought I hid it so well oink oink." While this would surely get her hit by a real pig faunus, Ashlynn was sure this group would take it in good fun as she returned to her usual color scheme. "Okay even I say that was in bad taste, let's forget about it before a real pig faunus finds out and beats me up." Though she said this with a bit of mock fear, Noel and Krystal likely knew the possibility of someone "beating up" Ashlynn was rather low. She was physically one of the strongest students at MEIS, even if she acted like an idiot 99% of the time.

When Noel brought out her sister Vana, and the little girl introduced herself Ashlynn showcased her speed. Swiping the young huntress in a hug, "aren't you just the cutest little thing?" Still holding her, the chameleon faunus sighed as she noticed Krystal had yet to introduce herself. Walking towards the lion faunus she'd face Noel upon standing next to her steak eating friend's left side, keeping Vana on her left thus away from the lion. "This is Krystal though she may roar a lot she's really a sweet kitty underneath." As she spoke Ashlynn would begin to scratch Krystal's head behind her lion ears. This action could result in one of two scenarios; one Krystal gets pissed and the play cat and mouse, or Krystal relaxes. The chameleon faunus was hoping for the ladder option.

Unfortunately her demonstration was cut short as a notice binged on her scroll, moving her hand from the lion faunus head she pulled out the device to check. The notice was an alert for upperclassman to come deal with a Grimm pool in the gymnasium. "That's perfect, " looking at Vana, whom she still held like a child. ",You want to be a great huntress then let's go. Just got a heads up that Grimm are at the gym." With that Ashlynn was heading out the door. Looking over her shoulder she called back to the rest of the team, "BBN can grab Vana's weapon. An Chewy finish your steak fast or I won't save you any fun ones." Just like that the two girls were gone leaving Noel and Krystal together.

User Image

Thoughts: "Time for on the job training
Where: Workshop (exit)
With: Noel, Vana, Krystal aka Team VAKR
Foe:
OOC:

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Adept : C : Teamless

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

"It seems to me, you're lacking any such evidence to support your accusation." Having separated from Narx and the Owlette, it seemed Change'e was already getting into trouble. He seemed to be deliberating with another student. The topic at hand being what seemed to be a bet lost by the latter. Change'e of course had a head held high dismissively of the accusation as he fluttered a hand as if to tell the loser to shoo and cease bothering him. Change'e himself happened to be sitting down tinkering with Club one using tools that he 'won' from the now irate voice and by tools it would be one of the many rooms of which he laid claim to as his 'his' now.

"I don't give two shits if about how n mighty ya think ya are. I know fer a fact ya cheated me! The only evidence I need was that smug expression on yer stinken face when conned me ya mook!"

An exasperated sigh was followed by Change'e pulling out his scroll and sending a text. Before putting it away and making sure the several latched joints of his weapon were properly aligned."You certainly are loud, I've heard of sore losers, but it seems you also fancy crying."
                                      His voice couldn't have sounded any more disinterested with the quarrel the student was having with him.

"WHY I OUGHTA!"

"Ought to be quiet is my suggestion." Change'e would say still not giving the student the face to face contact he seemed to desire as Change'e analyzed one of his dust canisters like a jeweler would a precious gem. The tension seemed to be heating up in this workshop, and it wasn't just the blowtorch Change'e was now using to fix a weld.
                                      ♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

Quote:
      Quote:
      narxfang
      Quote:
      Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games