Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
MEIS: Gymnasium [Dorms] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:25 pm
Amid all the chaos that has now subsides, a mysterious note remains upon the walls of the Gym via the bolt of a crossbow.
How subtly quaint.

Congratulations are to be in order for everyone. You have performed admirably well, some quite more than expected, but that's to be given from their tenure. You all have performed the necessary tasks to be considered eligible for the Academy and while we would wish to say that this was a happy day, some tragedies have been met. Take the time to grieve if you wish and ultimately,
recuperate. Classes will begin promptly within a day.

To say that this letter was to inform you that the worst was over would be a lie on my part. You have completed your first assignment, but now your second begins. Among you all resides one of your Professors, who specializes in Hunting and Tracking. Their class will be the last class of the week of which you all must come to conclusion on who they are. Take this bolt as a first prelude to determining who among you is the professor. They have a keen liking to hunting with long range. Best of Luck to you all. Your Headmistress will be the first person you encounter.

The bolt to the crossbow remained intact for anyone to examine. It's features were from a particular brand of design of which came from a place within the Capital of Mistral itself, or even a particular workshop. The designs on it were etched in golden dust, floral in design and nature.

Aquos Dragoa

Black Fire Lord

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

Klayko

Lady Amnel

North Lotus

Genji Gincosu

N7-Ame

“Prairiefox”

Omnipotent Seraphim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
STATS: Strength: D Speed: D Weapon: C Aura and Semblance: D+ Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A

Xandria went to aim at another grimm as she sighed and said to herself. "I didn't want to use my semblence this early maybe I should." Xandria then was right about to activate her semblence to help kill the grimms but then the red headed girl that came in earlier just took them down all in one blow. All the grimms in the room and the grimm pool as well, Xandria then stood up seeing that all the grimm had been taken out now and it was safe. She then made her way inside the gym this time to see there was no grimms anywhere in sight now. "Whew I'm glad we were able to take them all out." She then joined up with the two that were in the front lines, the guy and the one in the full armor, Xandria then looked up and saw the winged girl come towards them, upon reaching with the rest of the two she sighed in relief and said. "I...I'm glad you were all able to live from the grimms. A..Are you two ok?" Xandria asked as she pulled her scarf over her nose and mouth as she looked at the both of them, she was a bit intimidated by the one in the armor though, so mysterious. Xandria then noticed she didn't introduce herself yet to them and added quickly. "O..oh where are my manners, my name is Xandria Aytolis, this is my first here at MEIS. Its nice to meet everyone." Xandria gave a bow to the both of them and at the winged girl who joined them, with that she looked at them to see their response.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Yaroki

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: C+ | sᴘᴅ: D | ᴡᴘɴ: D | ᴀᴜʀ: D | ᴇɴᴅ: D
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[ So much for the fun! All the Grimm went and got themselves killed before things could really get ramped up. Reia stands back up tall, getting out of her battle stance. It was a faintly enjoyable experience, but it seems like some pretty experienced people had gone and butt their heads in where they weren’t wanted. Go figure. “What? That’s it?!” She sucks her teeth before recalling her weapons, subsequently rubbing the back of her helmet. “How shallow. They couldn’t even last five minutes more? Such a let down…” she states before exhaling and turning away from the group of people. With the Grimm, and the source of their arrival shut down, she felt no further need to stick around here.

But as she makes way for the door, certain specific words force her to take a pause. After one final step, she goes motionless for a few moments before looking over her shoulder to the girl that spoke out. Underneath her helmet, her eyes are widened. A visibly frustrated expression paints her mug. In one powerful stride, she stomps over to the girl and snatches her by her scarf, pulling her close to her own face. The fabric and design of the scarf are familiar, but she can’t recall why. “You… Repeat what you just said. What did you say your name is?!” she roars out in a demanding fashion. One can quite easily tell whoever dawns this armor is clearly shaken, and equally pissed off. For this person to dare speak the name of her sister… she better have one HELL of a good reason. ]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image

b - broken down *TO THE - - ( pendulum`s × swing )
_______________NO remorse & no words to say ▪▪▪
_____silence is thekey »_____loudness breaks ` THE KEEP
_________HUNTING DOWN; the } m i d n i g h t ` s____d r e a m
_______________grasping at strings_________ feeling nothing
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream
____________slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream___slipping into the endless dream

____FAILING TO }} live* // love* // fight* //
░███losing all hope for A SINGLE SHRED OF LIGHT

As the grimm disappeared and the random voice seemed to become nothing more than an after thought she would begin to drift down to the floor. Claws clicked lightly on the polished wooden floor of the gymnasium, though currently caked with various debris and grimm who had yet to vanish. Eyes locked on the two people who had been up front, easily making her way over to them with the expectation of asking if anyone was injured. As she approached she would hear the blue scarfed girl asking the question that was on her own lips. A smile quirked, the pale pink pulled up gently as she would hold a hand over her heart, the other would be teasing the hem of her sweater, "Hello....I'm Blanc..." she murmured softly as she would then be frightened by the armored person. Wings flew up around her in a show of feathers, puffing up to twice their size and making her jump upwards to briefly hover clearly not okay with the sudden upstart. Body clearly shaken she'd look severely weary, the smile no longer on her face and clear fear written in every shiver.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Raider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xandria turned to the winged one started to drift down to her, as she came closer she then learned that her name was Blanc and smiled as she said with a small bow. "Pleasure to meet you Blanc sa..." she was then cut off as she felt a strong and hard stomp to her that made her jump, while placing both of her hands up in front of her as she yelped a bit scared from the sudden aggressive grab. She felt her scarf being grabbed and pulled towards the armored one as she was just centimeters away from her helmet. Xandria clenched her eyes tightly as she was scared by her voice and sudden aggressive attack as she responded quickly but in a bit of fear thinking she wanted to hurt her. "X...Xandria Aytolis! P...Please don't hurt me Armored san!" Xandira said as she was scared since she didn't want to get beat up for their first day at school, not only that she was just getting to know everyone and didn't know why the armored person was so mad at her. Opening her eyes she looked at the armored one as she wouldn't be able to see in her helmet so she had no idea who the person was, she did see Blanc get frightened too. "P...Please let go of my scarf...its special to me, its the only thing I have left in memory of my big sister, I...I would much rather have it in one piece...:" Xandria pleaded for her scarf to not be ruined by the armored girl; the scarf was very special to her since her older sister made it for her during their 10th birthday.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image

[ Her rage and anxiety had taken over. Enough to cause the precious feathered one to fall back, and scare the living wits out of the victim of this ordeal. After hearing the girl’s name once more, Reia completely goes into shock. Her body physically begins to shake and shudder as her free hand reaches towards the girl’s head and pull back her hat to get a good look at her face. No filters. When she sees the girl’s eyes clearly, her strength fades, and her arms go loose. She accidently drops the hat to the floor while releasing her hold on the scarf. “N...N-No. That’s… N-No way… You gotta be… but you really are…” she says, tripping over her own words and thoughts, unable to conceive a proper sentence or statement. Emotions she thought long gone bombard her like an advancing militia, and in her fractured state she can only slowly take steps back. “You…” she starts once more before snapping back into reality, and shaking her head.

“...Wh-WHO WAS GOING TO HURT YOU, IDIOT GIRL! I ONLY ASKED FOR YOUR NAME!” Her voice booms out as if furious at the opposing woman’s weak will. Her back turns, and she storms off towards the door, kicking a large piece of debris into the wall on her way out. “So friggin’ annoying! Everything has pissed me off since I got here! Damn it…” Before stepping out of the doors, Reia stops to look over her shoulder at the three behind her. Through her peripheral, she eyes the girl with her face again, then the boy, and finally, she stares up at the winged faunus. After rubbing the back of her helmet like it’d relieve stress, she turns back forward and exits the build. “Damn it…” ]

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

Blanc's feathers were still fluffed up as she would watch the minor altercation, sky blue hues with strange star shape pupils watched in pure terror at the comrades in arms...fought? It seemed more like the armored one was picking on the other, she'd scoot back and feel her feathers shake out making a minor rustling sound. Hopping out of the way of the angry person she'd look between the two, clearly frightened.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Whens he was let go she fell on her butt as she watched the armored girl walk out yelling at her that she wasn't there to hurt her but just know her name, Xandria was frightened at the armored girl's sudden attack and yelling. But this was too open ended, like what was the reason for her doing that, something inside her, yelled at her to question her and bring her back rather than letting it go. Quickly she stood up and yelled after her. "H..Hey! Wait! W..Why did you wanted to know my name so badly? H..Have we bet before int he past? If so I'm sorry but I don't remember your armor or weapon before! So I apologize for that if we had met before in the past." Xandria then looked at Blanc as she could tell she was just as frightened at Xandria was, walking over to her she smiled and said. "S..sorry about that I didn't mean to scare you too, she just wanted me and not you Blanc san." Xandria said with a light smile to Blanc assuring her that none of this was her fault, but then she turned back to the armored girl who had left the building. Little did she knew that the armored girl was just the side of the door way appearing that she had left when she was still here. Xandria, thinking she had left sighed as she turned to Blanc and said. "S...So are you a first year here too Blanc san? This is my first year as well, wondering when this academy will start, or maybe where the teachers were. Did you want to come with me maybe to find them?" Xandria asked wondering if she wanted to join her on finding the teachers and possibly getting their academy days started.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image

[ She found her. There was no doubt now. She had only just gotten here to assist with the Grimm outbreak, and just like that she finds her sister. The one person she DIDN’T want to see, no matter what. Things just took a turn for the worst. As she stands outside the Gymnasium, Reia’s back presses against the wall as she slides down it, falling onto her but with one legged propped up. “Why...is she here? Out of all the places in the world…! She should be off with mom and dad living a happy life. Or is it…!” She lifts a hand, placing it against her helmet, where her mouth would be. Her eyes sit widened and in shock. “Are mother and father, dead? Is that why she’s here? ...No, no. Let me calm down. I don’t know that for sure. Think, Raskreia. Think, and remember your training.” With a heavy heart, she exhales and rests her head back against the cold stone. Her eyes longingly focus on the sky, fashioned with clouds. Had it not been for the Grimm, this would be beautiful day indeed. But, the world isn’t that easy.

“...I should go back. I can’t let things be this way. I know that, dammit. Just, let me collect myself, mom.” she says, thinking about the woman who raised her back at the arena. After a few seconds, she adjusts herself to a stand, and moves back to the doorway. Though concealed by her helmet, her eyes focus on both Xandria, and the girl from before, who was clearly spooked by her barbaric actions. In a fit of pride, she steels herself and huffs aloud. With mighty steps, she moves over to the pair and stands before them in silence, feeling awkward now that she realizes she didn’t think about what to say. “Y...Erm, no, that’s not right… Uh, y-YOU! Faunus girl!” she starts, pointing to Blanc. “E-Earlier, you were really cowardly, you know?! Running off immediately, even though someone was in trouble! Even if you’re scared, you need more backbone! Backbone! ...But, well...erm… I’m...Y’know? That! It’s...that, right?” she fidgets a bit before turning away and crossing her arms.

“I-I’M FRIGGIN SORRY FOR SCARING YOU, OKAY?! Geez… I’m not...a mean person. I mean, I guess it looks that way now but, I was just surprised, and well, I won’t hurt you. So, you don’t have to be scared of me. I guess…” she says before walking off just a bit, and looking over her shoulder to Xandria. Her head turns away, and she drops her arms back to her side. After exhaling out loud, she rubs the back of her helmet. “And you, scarf, we need to talk…” Well, she said it. No going back now. ]

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

Blanc's gaze flitted from side to side as she would continuously scan for threat after the initial scare, every instinct in her on alert despite her own current exhaustion. As the other girl approached she would visibly flinch back, her talons clicking lightly as she would feel her wings immediately shield her in case she was attacking. Gentle words reached her ears instead and she would relax very slightly, letting her wings drop away from her enough to reveal her face. She'd nod lightly in response to the posed question before she'd tilt her head at the next question. A thoughtful look crossed her features before she would suddenly hear the stomping. It didn't take long before the woman directly addressed her, "Squee!" a bird noise escaped her as her feathers fluffed up and she looked ready to bolt. Getting yelled at by what she could now assume to be human due to the careless words of being indicated by her species. One leg went up as she would look ready to take flight. The second the person turned away she scuttled back behind the other girl, hearing a yelled apology that just made her flinch further, "Eeep..." she started to shake wondering why the apology was so aggressive as well as the mentions of her not needing to be scared. Well it was a bit hard to not be scared of someone who was just previously screaming at you. Looking between the two she'd keep close to the other girl, her wings rested half way around the two, the tips of her wings fell close to the blue clad girl's waist as Blanc felt protective of herself and her current meat shield.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

Raider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Looking at Blanc she gave a light smile as she placed a hand on top of her head and smiled. "Its alright don't worry too mu....ah eep!" along with Blanc she jumped as the armored person came back to them with full stomping as if she wanted to come back and hurt them. As she felt Blanc go behind her to hide she looked up at the armored one as she would look at at her frightened to whats he was going to say, then she went off on her but instead of full blown yelling it sounded like criticism just did it in a bad way. She turned to glance at Blanc who was hiding behind her scared but it looked like she was listening, to be honest Xandria found it cute to see that the armored girl who was initially tough and strong be able to apologize and give criticism even though it was in a rather mean way. As she watched the armored one turn around folding her arms, Xandria then turned a bit and placed her hand on top of Blanc's head to comfort her. "See? the armored one isn't so bad right? Maybe they are nicer then we thought, they apologized anyways right?" Then she looked back to the armored girl when she was addressed at scard which made her frown and said. "I...I have a name you know, its Xandria also whats your name? We gave you our names whats yours? we can't always be calling you armored one." Then what came after wards about how they needed to talk she looked at her. "What do you want to talk about with me?" Xandria looked at her with a tilt of her head as she was confused on what they were to talk about since they all just met, what would the armored person want to talk to her about.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: B+ | sᴘᴅ: C | ᴡᴘɴ: C | ᴀᴜʀ: C | ᴇɴᴅ: C

[ Well, her apology clearly didn’t work with the bird girl. She still seems a bit too scared to approach Raskreia normally. Maybe she’ll get over it with time...hopefully. In regards to the scarf girl, or well, Xandria, she just had to go and ask the most troubling question of all. “My name, huh… About that. Well.” The armored woman takes a few steps forward and looks up to the ceiling, giving one long thought to what she should do. After glancing around the entrances a few times, looking for anyone else, she lightly nods to herself and turns back to the two girl. “You two come with me real quick. I can’t be showing this to everyone.” she says, walking over to grab their hands and bringing them closer to a wall of the gym. With a click of her teeth, several large swords fall from the air and plunge around the trio, forming a psuedo barrier of sorts, block outside view from looking in.

After taking a heavy breath, Reia takes a few steps back from the pair and lowers her arms. “I’m gonna say this from the start but, what I’m about to show you will likely put you in danger later. Still, I can’t let this go no matter how much I want to avoid it. It’d be too sad, darn it!” she huffs, figuring it’s as good a time as any to get this out the way. Her focus goes to Blanc, and then Xandria. The both of them are pretty fragile from the looks of things, but, if she’s here maybe she can protect them… Yeah. And so, she decides. The helmet around her head begins to retract and fit itself backwards into the body armor, revealing a face identical to Xandria, with a slightly different, more wild hairstyle. “My name is… erm, no, first. What you’re seeing here you can’t tell ANYONE about, alright?! I’m serious! No matter how surprised you are, you can’t be talking about this!” she sighs and drops down onto the floor, seated.

Her legs cross a bit as she looks up to the pair, wandering what kind of expression they’re making. “My name is… Raskreia Aytolis. That is… I’m Xandria’s...sister.” she says nervously, rubbing the back of her head. Her gaze fixes over to the side, at this point too flustered to look at the pair. ]

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image

Blanc would stare over the blond girl's shoulder, eyeing the armored person wearily even when Xandria turned around to attempt at consoling her. Feathers ruffled as she would look less then agreeable about the armored person being not so bad. She was still pretty sure she got screamed at and by all tones the person wasn't exactly 'friendly' even for human standards. The small cow licks that decorated her hair would fluff up mildly due to them actually being feathers that resembled the white, but only took minor shapes of the oblong avian traits. The sudden approach from the armored woman and her hand being grabbed immediately made Blanc alert as her wings shot up, feathers fell around her as she would be dragged away with Xandria, once again helpless as she would look less than pleased by the tugging. When swords dropped around her she was very sure she saw black spots in her vision. A sign she was on the verge of fainting then and there, but it would seem that she would just collapse. Claws up in the air as she would land unceremoniously on her rump, just barely showing a peek up her skirt. She'd look less then amused by the reveal as well, though the announcement sort of made her....snap so to speak, "Keep a secret about someone who looks exactly like someone else. Yes, very easy secret!" she snipped as she would start to finally pout, her prey nature vanishing after all the endured stress. Feathers remained ruffled as she would manage a sitting position and start to preen her feathers in an attempt to calm her completely destroyed nerves.

N7-Ame

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

When her hand was grabbed by Reia along with Blanc they were taken closer to a wall of the gym where she then watched as a bunch of sword appeared around them and made a wall of swords around the three covering all of them. She was confused by what was going on but as she watched the armored take a deep breath and out and took a few steps back, after hering that whatever information she was going to give them would put them in danger Xandria looked at her in a more serious way as sh paid attention to him. Then the armored person's helmet started to react slowly her helmet starts to retract itself until her true identity was shown to Xandria, blonde hair, as if she was looking into a mirror, at this point Xandria's hands both dropped to her sides as she was speechless at what she was seeing.Tears started to fall from her eyes as she had finally found her twin sister after all these years, tears of joy started to fall from her face as she watched her sister sit down, just hearing her name confirmed it. Xandria fell to her knees in front of Reia as she placed a hand to her cheek and said. "N...Nee chan?" Xandria's then dove forward and gave Reia a big hug as she pushed her onto her back hugging onto her tightly. "NEE CHAN! OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!! iTS YOU! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL MY LIFE NEE CHAN ITS YOU! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" Xandria yelled as she would hug her tightly rubbing her cheek against hers frantically as she was on top of her hugging on her tightly and not letting go. "W....where have you been?! Where were you taken these past years?! Have you been ok?! I thought you were dead all these years! I..I thought I would never see you again!!" Nee chan! Y..You came back!" Xandria said in half of a yell and a frantic type of way as she continued to rub her cheek against hers and crying to see that her other half was alive and well and now in front of her. It had been almost 9 years they had been separated, but now they were together again, Xandria didn't care what trouble she was in she will be there forever with her and never let her go, whatever danger she was in she would be there with her.

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Cor Contritum

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

sᴛʀ: B+ | sᴘᴅ: C | ᴡᴘɴ: C | ᴀᴜʀ: C | ᴇɴᴅ: C

[ Reia received just about as much love as she expected to get after so many years apart from her twin. Being here is like a dream, even more obscure than that to a fault. During her time away, she only knew pain and survival. She had long since forgotten the warm embrace of a loved one. It felt...so gentle. So good. With eyes staring off to the swords surrounding them, a tear streams down. The moment of shock finally hit her. “I’m...back.” she says, almost as if she herself didn’t truly grasp the concept up until now. Her right hand slowly raises as she goes to place it against her crying sister’s back, but is halted by the stinging words of the bird girl. It’s true. She had nearly forgotten the point of this armor in the first place. It was only supposed to be for a brief moment, and in such a short time, she nearly let her emotions get the best of her.

“No, you’re right, dove.” she comments in a hardened tone, as if wishing to deny the painful facts. Her armored hands press against Xandria’s shoulders before forcing her back off of her body. Despite the tears and the happy reunion, she isn’t safe just yet. Not while those people are still after her. Once Xandria is properly removed, she stands herself back up and presses her plated back against the swords. “Nearly lost my way. You saved me.” she comments before glancing towards her sister. When their eyes meet, a pain strikes her heart, and she winces. Immediately, her helmet crafts itself back onto her head, and she’s back into full armor mode. “That’s all you get. That’s...all you need. Just know I’m alive, and I’m here. But no matter what, you can’t associate yourself with someone like me, got it. That goes doubly for you, bird.” she says, pointing a finger at the two of them as she addresses them individually.

After a brief moment she swings her arm to the side, forcing all of the surrounding blades to dissipate into red particles and dust, as if they had never been there to begin with. “It’s selfish, I know. But, it’s for your own good. You don’t want the burden of my name.” is what she says before turning her back to the pair and heading for this gym door once more. Underneath her helmet, tears stream down, but she has to be strong. She can’t...let these two get caught up in her war. ]

Judgement Cross

N7-Ame

Cor Contritum

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games