Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta ORP] Reach for the Stars! Charity Performance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 pm
Chug, Chug, Chug!
Username: KitsuneAura
Character: Lorata Gorgos

Having finally been convinced that her donation had been well and truly marked down, Lorata finally continued her exploration of the venue. She kept out of the mosh for now, and eventually found her way up to the Seventh Heaven. It was much quieter up here and she found that though the menu was a bit limited, it was still full of wonderful sounding options. Somehow there was just enough that it was still difficult to choose, but this was contributing too so she wouldn't put it off! These beetles were going to do so much good for the military!

After a moment's thought, she turned to find the nearest other patron and oh, what a lovely redblood! Smiling prettily, the seadweller made her way over. "Hello! I'm Lorata," she said brightly, although surely a fan of one of her superstars would recognize her anyway. "I noticed you'd already bought a drink and I wondered if you'd recommend it? All of the choices sound so good I'm not sure where to start!"

melona-pan

Doutei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am
Quote:
4 - 8: You are buffeted around helplessly in the crowd. You feel rather like a butterfly trapped in a hurricane.

"Hey- stop-" A voice squeaked from the crowd. Tevini had managed to finally get down and was now trying to orient herself and find a way back out of the mosh pit. She thought she'd caught a glimpse of someone she knew but found herself getting pushed further and further away. Struggling to stay upright, the redblood wondered why anyone liked this sort of thing.  

Doutei

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:13 am
Incoming. Incoming. Byakko pretended not to see the seadweller approaching until Lorata had paused at the table she was currently seated at. Shoving her glasses up the bridge of her nose, Akko put on a light smile.

"I'm Rizzoh." She introduced herself with mirrored geniality. Lorata. Lorata. Besides the fact she was on Tevini's list of military personnel, the name rang familiar. It took Akko a moment to connect the dots, not knowing her by face; then it clicked. The purpleblood had been one of Seraph's patrons during that gaudy competition. "Oh- I know! 'Alternia needs more heroes'?"

Leaning back in her seat, Akko gestured to the brightly coloured drink in front of her. "I don't usually spend beetles on stuff like this, so I really have no idea. Maybe?" Byakko inserted an alarmingly realistic laugh here, folding her hands into her lap. "Honestly, I just got the cheapest thing off the menu so there's probably better options." It wasn't a lie.

Chug, Chug, Chug!
Username: melona-pan
Character: 'rizzoh sandee'

KitsuneAura

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:07 am
Make it Rain!
Username: ImaginationsParadise
Character: Eridia Tsifer
Score: 6!

Eridia was always a troll that was interested in business and beetles and where there were beetles, there were business opportunities. Fellah was always a reason for her to invest her beetles for his promising career, plus he was a friend. Still a new concept for her to be honest but, whatever! She was going to donate as much as she wanted!

The highblood recognized Seraph from SA as well, had she sponsored her? "Don't remember really. but she's got talent. I can feel it."  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:13 am
Cynril was attracted by the sounds that rang through his spongeclots and by all the visual aids that called him to be in the area. The Mosh Pit seemed like something he would NEVER approach. One, it was risky, dangerous and something he would AVOID at all costs, he knew it, he saw what happens there. Two, he was as strong as a twig. He knew that, Forera made it clear.

Maybe that was why he was approaching it. To prove the adult wrong, to show her he could be strong! Or maybe he wanted one of those squeakies he saw a troll manage to get. So lucky...

So Cynril had a shot at it and...

Quote:
16 - 19: You buddy up with a group of friendly trolls and have a good mosh before you’re exhausted and have to retreat.

Ok, so it wasn't that bad, but wow it was sure exhausting. "I did it..." He gasped, clapping his hands as he felt so proud of himself!  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:01 am
Cynril had fun last time, he wondered if he could have a good time again

Rolling  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 am
Make it Rain!
Username: ImaginationsParadise
Character: Eridia Tsifer
Score: 6 + 3 = 9!

Eridia would never not spend beetles bidding on these superstars

Rolling  
Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 am
Quote:
11 - 13: Even though it’s a mosh pit and not a dance floor, you show off some seriously killer moves. Hopefully without actually killing anyone.

"Whoa, nice moves~" Cerpin continued dancing in the mosh pit, complimenting the talented trolls he encountered. He always felt more alive in places like these. Bobbing his head to the music, he fell into place inside the crowd for a while, taking it easy for now. Eventually he would take a break from the sweaty mass of boogie trolls but first- he wanted one of those caterpillar toys that sometimes erupted from the ceiling!

Yamashii

KitsuneAura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 pm
Chug, Chug, Chug!

Make it Rain!
Score: 9

"That's me," Lorata confirmed brightly, beaming at the redblood. It was good to know her slogan was sticking. The more often it got said, the more people heard it and were inspired to be those heroes! "It's so nice to meet you, Rizzoh! But oh my glub, that just won't do." She held up a finger. "You wait right here and I'll be right back!"

Without hesitation, she hurried back to the bar, skimmed the menu again, and ordered two of the most expensive drinks, quickly as possible. She dumped a few more beetles into a jar on the counter while she was there, to make up for the other drinks her new friend might have skimped on before they'd met. She tapped a nail against the counter while she waited, humming along to the music before catching herself and shaking her head.

Soon enough, she returned, two very bright and large drinks in hand. She held one out. "Let's try the very best together then, shall we?"

melona-pan

Doutei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 pm
Quote:
4 - 8: You are buffeted around helplessly in the crowd. You feel rather like a butterfly trapped in a hurricane.

Second verse, same as the first. A whole lot louder and a whole lot worse.

"I want to get off now." Tevini complained as the crowd spun around her like a washing machine. It was amazing how people could move without really going anywhere. Smushed in the middle of it all, she was forced to flow with the crowd while searching for a pair of eyes in the crowd to meet her's. Maybe, just maybe, they'd recognize she needed help.

Doutei

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 am
Akko opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Lorata had already hurried off to the bar. Oh. Crap. The highblood was clearly ordering two drinks; Byakko may not have been the greatest at picking up social cues, but she understood well enough what that signaled. An obligation for a conversation. Byakko bit on the insides of her cheeks and internally simmered.

When Lorata returned she sat upright, forcing her best smile. "Oh, you shouldn't have. But thank you! It certainly looks delicious." Admittedly, it did. Accepting the lavish drink, Akko set it down beside the one she had been currently working on, unsure which she was supposed to sip from now. It would be rude to drink her own in front of Lorata, right? Right. Probably.

"So, are you a fan? Or just checking up on your beneficiaries?" Byakko leaned over the tabletop, taking a testing sip from the curly straw of the drink Lorata brought her. Damn. It was a lot better.

Chug, Chug, Chug!
Username: melona-pan
Character: 'rizzoh sandee'

KitsuneAura

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 am
Cynril sure had a hard time but hey
Third times the charm  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
blackbird cake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 pm
hrhghrhg MOSH PIT  
blackbird cake rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:54 pm
Make it Rain!
Username: blackbird cake
Character: Malice Ragoon
Score: 1 lol  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:56 pm
Chug, Chug, Chug!
Username: blackbird cake