Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Rebels? In MY friends? Its more likely than you think Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 pm

He braced himself for things to turn south as soon as her weapon moved, but instead she dropped it to the ground. Her hand was still on it though, it was still a threat. His attention was diverted away from it when she spoke again. She did know. And... "Wait..." He furrowed his brows.

The fragments of thoughts pulled together- she was one, too. She'd lied to him about what she did for a living. She wasn't a secret agent, at least not for the government. He rubbed at his face with one hand, mind trying to branch off on at least 10 different trains of thought at the same time. He'd just asked her if he could trust her, and it turned out everything he had known about her was a lie.

"So. You're one too." He finally spoke. Slowly, he dropped his hand to his side and raised his gaze to stare directly at her. "Were you ever going to tell me? If Cerpin hadn't? Is... was this a game for you? What am I?" The questions poured out only half thought through, but he refused to regret them. They were important. He needed these answers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 pm
      She waited until he responded, both hands laid on the weapon, just in case he got any bright ideas. “My real name is Forera. At first it was just a game. You were some random a** cute kid. Then you found out my blood color and I had to make some s**t up. It was a dumb ******** idea, but I was being hunted, and I still am.” She was deciding to trust him. He was weaker than her, he was no threat, but he held such a grip on her she couldn’t help but feel her insides drop at his careful stare.

“Over time I realized I wanted to tell you, but I’d dug myself into that stupid lie and I was finding it harder and harder to figure out a way to tell it to you.” Her voice, her tone, her entire self had changed at the drop of her real name. Forera pushed her goggles up for the first time, showing him her wide teal eyes and the piercings on her brow. She began tugging off her jacket, revealing the purple tattoo extending from her hip to arm, the sailor tattoo on her shoulder, her symbol tattooed on her shoulder. The scars all over her body. The things that made her Forera. She dropped her jacket on the ground. She’d always come to him dressed in something that covered her tattoos and the scars on her arms, but she wanted to show herself to him, explain herself. This was her chance. She needed to do this right. “You’re more than just a game, now. You’re important to me. That’s why I’m telling you.” Her voice was low, for a change.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Forera. That... would take some getting used to, but at least it wasn't that different from her fake name. He watched closely as she began to reveal more of herself, eyes scanning over the tattoos. If the situation were not so serious, he'd be eager to look them over in a more curious sense. They were cool at first glance. She was cool, teal eyes revealed, scars and everything. He breathed in deeply, shaking a little - he was still on edge, even without a weapon in her hands she was intimidating.

Slowly, Deimos shifted his grip to drop his own mace, letting it thunk uselessly to the ground on some leaves. He kept his hands at his sides, balling and unballing them into fists as he worked through what she was telling him. He couldn't believe he'd bought it- it really was a stupid lie. But then again maybe he was stupid kid, or was too distracted by the possibility of making a connection that he'd let it slide. "...Y'know, Cerpin tried to tell me he was an undercover agent too." He snorted a bit, shrugging, "didn't believe him for a second. Dunno why I fell for it with you. But..." He glanced away, off to the forest. "Even if you did lie, you're still important to me. I don't... want to not hang out... Or practice... Or... y'know. Just be around. If you left it'd be empty." Deimos returned his gaze to her face. It took a lot to say it but, well, what was the point in beating around the bush?

If you wanted someone around, you had to say so. "Thanks. For tellin'. And I'm not gonna tattle on you or anythin' like that. I wanna go to space, an' Cerpin said he'd take me along if I help 'im. I don't really care about all a that stuff - the... everything. I just wanna exist my way. And I'd like it if you were still around in that."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:09 pm
      Forera held back a snort, releasing it in a small chuckle. “Cerpin is somethin’. I dunno, maybe he’s jussnot cool enough.” Forera chuckled, both hands on her hips as she grinned again. She sounded a lot more like herself. “Yea. Itssa same fer me. These times when we hang are when I can feel like me. If I left, I’d be empty. I didn’t think such a snot nosed wiggler like ya’d get me so tangled up in emotions!” Her laughter boomed again, smile wide like before. “Thank ya. Space is fun. If y’all need some strong-armin’, jus lemme know. I’m glad ya don’t care. I donneither, but not carin’ll get ya here eventually, 'lil dude. I didn’t think it would, but. Here I am!” Forera snickered. “It’s just a mattera time. We can keep trainin’. Ya done witchur questions?”

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 pm

"He's definitely not cool enough." He grinned a bit, feeling some of his energy come back to him with her laugh. "Hey, I'm not a wiggler anymore! And I never was snot nosed, I'm not a heathen." He stuck his tongue out a little, shifting from side to side to loosen himself up. He felt stiff from all that tension - thankfully it was over and done with. They were fine- no fights, no loss, no nothin'.

"Will it? There can't be any neutral parties huh. No "I just wanna get the ******** offa this planet" parties, huh." He sighed - if that's what it came to then... well.. Maybe. But he wasn't about to ask to join - that was over his head. Too much, and he'd only just found out. No, he didn't want to take part in that just yet. "Nah, no more questions. I ain't fixin' to pry for more info than I need to know, y'know?" He picked up the mace again and bounced it one hand. "What do ya say we get to what we met up for in the first place?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 pm
      "I mean, ya can always make yer own. But I dunno if you'll get real far alone." Forera shrugged. At his last words, the tealblood felt the smile on her face spread wider. "Good s**t." She grinned, more eager to get down to business. She bent down and picked up her weapon, giving it a twirl before letting it fall onto her shoulder with an oomph. She was thankful he wasn't too curious. He knew when to stop before he knew too much. She wouldn't answer anything too prying anyways. "Ya know it. Now, jus widen yer stance a lil..." It wasn't like she didn't want to, but the smaller teen didn't understand how serious it was just yet. She wanted him to see the dangers for himself, and then decide his fate-- If he would succumb to it or not.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers