Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META-BATT] Attention! (Sarcel & Nahori) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:26 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 0 Damage!

Sarcel could tell. She could see the will to change, the urge to find some sort of purchase.

"I can tell you." She said quietly, her tone matter of fact, "You're not ready to give up. You still want to prove someone wrong."

Quote:
    HP: 29/40
    Adult: +1 to damage rolls
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 1/1
    Adept Artifact Defense Style A (Swhings): 4/4

saedusk

saedusk rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:21 pm
"Someone..." Nahori repeated, stopping for a moment to look at her hands. They were rough and calloused from work in the garden. Her lusus? Herself? Trolls like Eridia, who she still remembered from all those sweeps ago? Trolls who took advantage of their blood to abuse? Maybe all of those someones.

--

HP: 7/20
Nahori deals 0 damage!

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 am
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 6 Damage!

Sarcel stood back, watching as Nahori searched her mind for answers. It was good to have those mental sort of awakenings; unfortunately, having them in the middle of a fight wasn't really the best idea. She waited, and waited, and lingered, and then apparently got tired with it.

"Right now, that someone needs to be me." Her footsteps, despite the heavy boots given to her by the military, were remarkably light. Every muscle in her body, every movement she made; they were all trained. "Focus, Caviap!" She threw a calculated punch at her side, not wanting to irritate the blow she already sustained to her gut. She did promise that Nahori would be able to walk away from this... or at least that the pain wouldn't be so much that it'd interfere in her duties.

Quote:
    HP: 29/40
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 1/1

saedusk

saedusk rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:33 pm
It wasn't really Sarcel's voice that registered with Nahori. It was obvious she should've been paying attention, but what tore her focus back to reality was the punch, not the warning—no big surprise there.

She gasped, a pain spreading through her side and shuddering down into her legs, making her knees weak. The trembled and she nearly fell and could taste the almost-apology that bubbled in her throat. By some miracle, she was able to keep it down.

Unfortunately, she didn't have much left in her. All she could do in retaliation was throw another punch.

--

HP: 1/20
Nahori deals 1 damage!

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 1 Total: 5 (4-24)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:23 am
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 0 Damage!

Punch. Hit. Punch. Hit. Struggle. Struggle.

"Are you familiar with the phrase, 'conflict builds character'?"

In a blink Sarcel was gone, her voice coming somewhere from behind Nahori.

"Are you ready to give up yet? You're not hitting me very hard."

Quote:
    HP: 28/40
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 0/1 USING

saedusk

saedusk rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:57 pm
Give up? Yes and no. Of course Nahori wanted to stop, she'd wanted to stop since the very beginning, but that wasn't why she'd come here tonight, that wasn't why she'd signed up for the military in the first place. "N-No," she muttered, then bit her tongue. That goddamn stutter.

"No!" she said again, her heart leaping into her throat as she spun around trying to find where the Lieutenant had gone. Her voice came from no where. What magic was this...?

Nahori was even less practiced with her feet, but in a burst of renewed, adrenaline-fueled vigor, she kicked at the air looking for her target.

--

HP: 1/20
Nahori deals 3 damage!

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:18 pm
Quote:
Sarcel dealt 7 Damage!

The kick hit Sarcel square in the side of her leg, and a punch was thrown out right for Nahori's face, ready to bruise her jaw, ready to break her glasses, ready to make her give up, but then--

--it stopped inches away from her eyes.

She began to re-materialize in front of her. "Caviap." The fist dropped, her posture straightened back up again. She no longer looked poised to fight, or pummel. "At ease."

Quote:
    HP: 25/40
    Invisibility (Novice Agi B): 0/1 USED

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:07 pm
There were two things Nahori was sure of in that moment. One, her foot definitely contacted something solid, so Sarcel was, in fact, still very much there. Two, she couldn't see it, but she sure could hear the rush of air and sure could feel it pouf on her face as the punch stopped just short of ending her. A lump grew in her throat as the blueblood seemed to effortlessly reappear from nothing, her fist mere inches away. It stuck around even as Sarcel's stance dropped.

"Okay..." she muttered, face pale. It took a moment, but she dropped her vague semblance of a stance, as well. The erratic beat of her bloodpusher finally began to slow.

So that was that, she'd made it through her first round of training, if only just barely. Now what?

--

HP: 0/20

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 pm
    Sarcel seemed to be appraising her. "It's over. You would have died a countless number of times. You're still a liability to your future teammates, and all around you're still not prepared for true combat." She folded her arms, "Despite this, you continued to throw punches, you continued to kick. Do you know what I look for in trolls, Caviap? It isn't brute strength or intellect--although those talents are definitely respectable--but it's potential."

She pointed.

"And you, weak as you are now, have potential." Her jaw was set in determination, "If you find yourself in doubt, remind yourself that it would reflect poorly on me to doubt your superior. We'll begin again on the following night, up until we depart for space, understood?"

saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Potential... It felt so weird to be complimented. Even if the good came with bad that outweighed it, there was a faint warmth in Nahori's chest same as there ever was when someone gave her the time of night. If nothing else, that feeling made her want to live up to Sarcel's expectations. Maybe, if she was lucky, she'd eventually be able to press on for herself and no one else just as easily.

"Thank you..." she muttered, "Thank you, I... I-" It felt sort of uncomfortable, but Nahori stood up straighter. "Yes, sir... I'll... try not to let you down. Please, um, please help me learn..."

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:43 pm
    Sarce didn't smile, but her expression did soften somewhat. "You're welcome, Caviap. You're dismissed, but I have one further assignment for you tonight."

She held her breath.

"Make sure you get ample rest for tomorrow. I expect your best and better next time." As she would every time after that.

saedusk
fin on my endddd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:07 am
At that, Nahori nodded and repeated, "Yes, sir." Tonight had been relatively easy, she knew that deep in her bloodpusher, but to her, to a girl who'd only fought a proper fight maybe once in her life, it felt like a real challenge. She'd have to shake that notion from her thinkpan if she wanted to make it past basic training.

"Have a... good evening, sir."

She excused herself from the office.

Melancholies
double done

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash