DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Bouquet of Diamonds

"Well that's where the Lightseekers are, so thats why they're meeting there." Sephos said, "It's better than Busthind." his feet were still sore from the hike he'd taken with Punkie for the endurance badge - not from the hike but from the shoes. They'd pinched and hurt... But it hadn't been that bad. Not with Punkie there.

He wished Rastin had been there. Or Valaon. To share the experience with. Or maybe not Valaon. Punkie had said things about Valaon that maybe he didn't want Valaon to hear...

Anyway, Rastin. Rastin seemed to want to go. This was good - Sephos had known it, and it was satisfying to be right.

"If early is good." he said, "Its a long walk... But it'll be nice. The road's almost done." he said with some shy pride. "I'll drop by. You can be ready whenever." Sephos wanted to get there, but to him time didn't matter. Just destination. Just the turning of the planet.

"You're going, right?" Sephos said... just to confirm.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:01 am
Right. That, of course, made perfect sense. Rastin mentally slapped himself for the error and simply nodded. Yes, much better than Busthind. He would like avoiding going there as much as possible, too.

"A long walk is fine by me." He said. It meant more time spent together and a chance to, hopefully, think all this through. He clasped his hands, took a breath, and looked Sephos in the eye.

"Yes, I am." He assured. "You can count on me, Sephos."

DraconicFeline
FIN

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items