Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
203 Eredin Avenue - Eve's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

After finishing breakfast and getting ready Zeraff headed to Eve's house. He walked and stood at her doorstep. He knocked three times and waited.
He looked around her porch it was a nice humble home. The air was fresh, it was a nice Saturday morning, maybe they could do something else today but they will see. He put his hands in his pocket and looked up at the sky, he daydreamed of flying as all humans do. He opened his eyes and came back to reality. "Oh well..." he said under his breath and turned back to face the door.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:22 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"Zeraff?" A voice speaks from behind him as Eve returns from her morning coffee run from the Cafe. "Did you need something?" She asks as she proceeds to the front door, unlocking it. Deciding to play host, she gestures for him to enter once the door is open. "Come on in. Did you want something to eat or drink?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Hi Eve, Lemonade is fine if not just water." Zeraff said smiling. "I don't really need anything... I wanted to stop by and see if you wanted to hang out." He said sheepishly.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:39 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve nods and pours Zeraff a glass of lemonade when he mentions it. She then listens to his request and nods. "Sure. Hanging out sounds fun." She hands him the glass. "Do you have anything you'd like to do?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Not really... still getting used to the place you know?" He takes a sip of lemonade. "Delicious." Cornelius looked around her house while he was standing there by the door. "It is a nice day, what if we just start to walk around the town and see where we go from there?" he suggested.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"I believe we've seen a lot of what the city has to offer." Eve remarks."For the most part, it's stores. We've seen the park and the burger place. I suppose we could go to the ice cream shop or the spa. There is a night club as well, but it's too early for that, and I'm not even sure how well you might be able to handle it. That's why I asked if there's something you might want to do. If you have any interests or hobbies, I might be able to show you where they are located."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"I can't really think of anything... I guess I'm pretty boring."He gave Eve an embarrassed chuckle. "I'm sorry... Night clubs are fine, its not completely dark. I'm not that weak you know?" He smiled at Eve.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Well, we don't have to go anywhere." Eve points out. "If you can't think of something you might want to see if the city has, then we can stay here or go to your house. Maybe watch a movie, play a game...something along that line. Then, when evening comes, I can take you to that night club. How does that sound?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Well, I like the idea." He said smiling, a hint of shyness in his smile. "Could we stay here?" he asked in a bashful tone.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
She nods at that, then finishes her lemonade. "Would you like to watch a movie? I have all kinds of them." Motioning for him to follow, she takes him to her media room, which is adorned with a sizable TV and speaker system, and a long shelf of movies. In the center is a sofa, which she sits on.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:48 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff sits on the edge of the couch were Eve was sitting. He was amazed by how many movies she had collected."Wow." He didn't know what he wanted to watch. "What kind of movies do you like?" he asked, hopefully with her answer they could narrow down a movie.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Seeing that Zeraff was sitting on the edge, Eve thinks for a moment before moving to lie down on the couch, her feet on Zeraff's lap. "I like all kinds...so I have all kinds. Comedy, action...romance, even, if you are into that sort of thing." She looks at him, waiting for his reaction to her potentially not-so-subtle advances.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:44 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff was caught of guard, he flinched a little when Eve put her feet on him. He looked at her feet, up her shapely legs, and then meeting her eyes. “Ummm... I uh...” he stammered. “ I... I.. I could watch an action film.” He laughed nervously. “If.. if f f .. it’s ok with you.” He wanted to rub her feet and legs but he wasn’t quite sure she would be fine with that so he kept one arm on the arm rest and the other on the back rest towards Eve. He smiled nervously, while his gaze went from her legs to her gorgeous eyes.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:02 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Because of what Eve had previously explained about being unable to express her emotions, it would be hard to read whether or not she was okay with any particular action which Zeraff performed. When he asks for an action movie, she nods and goes to her collection. As she walks, she attempts to sway her hips back and forth, though she had minimal practice with it. Looking through her collection for a moment, she finally pulls out a small stack of Marvel movies. "Do any of these look interesting? There's a good number of them. Avengers, Thor, Iron Man..." She walks back over to them, setting them on the table next to him to look through. To make her other point clear, she sits in his lap, her legs on either side of him. No expression crossed her face as she did so. She had to rely almost fully on him responding favorably to her indescribable actions.

Light and Dark Prince

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces