[YTMA] Time for Brawn (Punkie - Sephos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie raised an eyebrow. Apples, huh? She had not really considered them much before. They were not a holy fruit, so they really hadn't registered on her radar. "Goddamned Apples..." She said, mulling it over. "Apple squash motherfuking soup!" She said to herself, ideas for a new recipe that included punkins forming in her thinkpan. She mused on it while they hiked, making random honking noises as she thought.

Eventually tho, she nodded. Sephos knew what was up. If her chuckaboo was up for apples, so could she be! "Do you make anything worth a damn with apples?" Then her immaculately painted eyebrows raised. Apples. She knew that from somewhere. She narrowed her eyes and grinned mischievously at Sephos. She said, giving her best bud sly looks. "You sure its just goddamned apples on your mind?" Punkie asked, totally not hinting to anything at all.

DraconicFeline
RP post, doing mechanics post next.

Micillia rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was tired. Hiking was hard. Baking tho, that was fun. She wished she could bake instead. She glanced at Sephos, to try and measure how he was doing. He sure was frowning at his feet, or as much as Sephos ever frowned at anything. "GOD ******** DAMN IT!" She finally exclaimed. "I want some ******** pie!" Punkie said in a huff. She trudged on, she wasn't gonna camp tonight, she wanted pie.

DraconicFeline
FORGE AHEAD
12/15 Group Stamina
3/3 Way-points COMPLETE
2/5 Nights

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:19 pm
Micillia

{Yay bonding}

"Pie." Sephos answered immediately, "Uh, I don't know what else." No, wait, he did. "Maku told me that they can go in a stew - you boil them enough, they soften and they add some, uh... tart. And sweet." And, of course, raw they were crunchy. And portable. And carvable, actually, now that he thought about it...

"Huh?" Something about her question ticked in his head - she wasn't talking about apples. But then, what? "What do you mean?" he asked. "I'm also thinking about this mountain?" he added, half querying, "And, uh, how to make pie over a fire. I don't think I can do that." Pies, he was sure, needed heat all around them. "... Do we have something to make pies with?" he asked hopefully.

Technically, he could go without pies. But, aside from not minding a campfire pie shared with Punkie, he also sort of hoped that she would correct him and tell him what she meant. It usually worked out that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am
Punkie kinda half quirked her head at the greenblood as he said it. "Stew." She said, musing it over, her smile one of contemplation. It sounded warm, and really, anything warm was wonderful right now.

The orangeblood furrowed her brow and shook her head. There was no need for thinking about it! "That sounds like a ******** amazing plan!" Punkie said in her usual loud voice. "Okay, lets get to your ******** hive and get your bitchin lusus to make some ******** STEW!"

The orangeblood shouted. She turned on Sephos, a grin on her face and a finger pointed at the greenblood. "You said it, b***h, not taking that s**t back! LETS GET SOME GODDAMNED STEW!"

It might have been the exhaustion, or the thought of warm grub, but Punkie was completely on board for this stew. Almost to excess. She hurried her steps, the thought of punkin stew on her mind. Because, what kind of stew could there possibly be that was better than punkin stew?! None!

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out