Main Entrance and Dining Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bardo breathed a sigh of relief once the sounds stopped and let his ears return to the usual position as he relaxed. He then looked to Konoe, his eyes silently thanking him for ending the annoying sounds and getting the male to calm some. He then blinked when he heard the male utter an actual word besides the animalistic noises, showing some signs of intelligence which was oddly relieving to the nekojin. He then shook his head and placed a hand on his hip as he spoke, "Finally some sense." Honestly his day had started off just fine and then went to crazy in the span of ten maybe fifteen minutes, not fun at all. It didn't help that after that little fight Bardo was feeling a bit tired and admittedly a little frustrated, he really hated the life he lived sometimes. At that thought Bardo headed for the kitchen as he ran a hand through his hair, muttering to himself, "I'm getting too old for this s**t." At that he motioned for the others to follow him as he spoke a little louder, "Can you grab that bottle Konoe and the rest of you hurry up before the food gets any colder then it already has. As for you metal teeth I'll throw something together, just be patient and don't tear apart my kitchen alright, kinda need it." With that said Bardo disappeared into the kitchen and began to fix something for the new comer while heating up the food he had made for himself in the others in the process.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rhythm and rhyme and harmony
You help me along makin' me strong

Relax won't you: The Silver Claw Inn
Together then: Konoe, Frisk, and an intruder
What it's comfortable: Monochrome Inn (outfit on the right)
Just listen for a while: nothing at the moment

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Konoe looked to Bardo briefly giving his partner a nod as he reached out to grab the bottle from the strange male and held it carefully making sure not to drop it as he made his way over to where the rest of the bottles would be flicking his crooked tail from side to side while his ears perk up some."Taku... all of that over some food.. could have just asked.."Konoe mumbled before licking his hand grooming himself as he waits for his meal yet again.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Main Entrance of the Silver Claw Inn
With: Bardo, Frisk, and an intruder
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on Left)
My Song:

User Image

Starving Dog

Specter_Cry

Rainbow Moonling

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:18 pm
𝙷 𝚢 𝚎 𝚗 𝚊

𝌞𝌞

The white-haired male still stared with a fascinated awe at the smaller of the two...beings. he had never seen such things before, able to finally recognize how different they were now that he was no longer blinded by fear of death. He stretched out his neck to try and keep his sights on the smaller of the pair, occasionally letting yellow eyes dart back to the male he knew to be quite well armed to ensure he did not take up his sword again. He had been told food was nearby, he could smell it, and the man let out small, giggling sort of yips in what could be considered excitement, though the noise was hardly audible at first.

He perked as his eyes followed the dark haired man through a doorway, his odd noises increasing in volume slightly. He understood very little of what was said, still hearing the word ‘food’ he could assume it was to come. He looked back to the smaller, younger perhaps- maybe he understood better?

Taaaaahkkk,” he creaked out, still keeping his back to the wall as he crept closer to the door of the kitchen. Maybe there was a way he could try and speak to him?
Fuuhd...Taaakuuu...ollyolly?” he urged, waiting to see if the other would follow towards the scent of food before he would follow the larger of the two pointed-eared men into the kitchen

𝔼 𝕏 𝕀 𝕋

𝌝𝌝

Silver Claw Inn - Entryway > Kitchen
Large Man, Little Child, Strange boy
Hungry, curious
Raiding Wear

”Rainbow Moonling”

”Specter_Cry”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:08 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: several strangers
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

With near silent strides, the small figure walked through the streets as he looked around himself, grey orbs scanning over name plates and or signs as well as how buildings around him were built in this place. There were many ways to recognize places for what they were, if you but allowed yourself to actually look at the details. As he scanned a few more houses, the hooded Ayluin was starting to lose hope he would find a place to stay here. Nothing so far had looked like a tavern or inn of any kind.

With a sigh the young elf took his drink pouch from his belt and took a sip of the water in it. His face pulled a little as the, now old, water went down his throat. He hadn't been able to find a replacing stream yet to refill it, still water was water. Nonetheless he had already noticed that having to ration his water was taking a toll on him. Once last gaze cast around him, finally put a smile on his lips as he looked up at the relatively large building which caught his attention by a blue glow that had faded suddenly. That either was a stately home, or an Inn, Ayluin was perfectly happy trying his luck and he walked up to the door.

As he walked closer however both scent and sound of the place told him all he needed to know. He had finally found an inn. Some good food and fresh water would surely be waiting for him on the other side of these doors! The young elf placed both his hands on the door in case it was heavy and then gave a push and walked inside. Ayluin looked around the room as he took in the people at the tables and even looked for more doors, in case he might need a swift escape. Soon he was put at ease however and he walked up on to the counter area.

He wasn't sure this was where he had to be to book a room, but it looked as good a place as any. Ayluin took off his hood, revealing without a doubt that he was of an Elven race, and as he walked through the room he looked at the two that were there as well. It was kind of a strange sight, but not enough to disturb him. Ayluin sat down at the counter and decided to wait until he was approached, since he didn't know who worked here and who didn't. But the elven child was confident that someone that owned this place or ran it would come forward for a customer. At least that was how it had been in Odoraen, the world he hailed from.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

-

-

[color=#00b300]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Thoughts:'That inn isn't worth the money.'
Where: Streets, With: N/A
Outfit: Brown Woolen Pants, Green Woolen Blouse, Belt with several pouches, Brown Leather Boots and a woolen green cloak.

User Image

The young elf had waited for a while now. He even had the time to empty his gem pouch on the counter and check how much gems he had left before he had to trade for new ones, or perhaps even find his own. They were priceless gems to be sure, making Ayluin quite rich for his age. Only he didn't carry them for enriching himself. Instead he always had some with him to be able to make small orders immediately. After all, all he really needed was a forge, even if an improvised one, and the gems plus some gold or silver to create jewelry.

A sigh escaped the boy as he realized he had yet to be served and he sat down a bit ago. Slowly he was growing impatient, not yet as trained in patience as the older elves were. After a while he shook his head and glared a bit at the counter before he got up and walked outside. He was no longer going to wait to be helped, he would find a different place to stay and get some fresh water. Ayluin walked out of the door and back onto the street, closing the door behind him with a snap and after rechecking his pouch if it was tightly bound again, he walked back into the city, looking for maybe a residency where he could buy some hospitality.

[EXIT]

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"Do I believe in love at first sight?"

User Image

Watching everyone head for the kitchen made him decide to follow suit as he watched the strange male try to speak which made the nekojin sigh heavily."Oi! Don't say jeez all the time. For that's what taku means in japanese...honestly, do I have to teach you how to speak properly?"Konoe called out as he followed everyone to the kitchen.
User Image

"Absolutely. I fall in love with every cat I see."

Where: Silver Claw Inn Entrance and Dining Hall >>> Silver Claw Inn Kitchen
With: Bardo, Frisk, and the strange male.
Wearing: Monochrome Inn (Outfit on left)
My Song:

User Image

Specter_Cry

Starving Dog

Rainbow Moonling

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm
Thoughts:'Just maybe...this'll help.'

User Image

A sigh escaped the elven boy as he wandered away from the Inn. Perhaps he should at least just have filled his water sack before he left. It wasn't enough reason to turn back however. But soon enough he realized his belt was a bit lighter than he had remembered and he tapped his tigh before he looked down. What he realized had him sigh of exasperation. "Great going doofus..." he called himself out as he realized he wasn't carrying his water sack anymore. Quickly Ayluin turned around and made his way back to the building.

He must have been to busy making sure his gems were packed away well enough. He wasn't normally so careless. It didn't take long for the elven boy to be back at the inn and once more gave the heavy doors a push, at least heavy for him and walked back inside. He rolled his eyes when he saw his sack laying openly on the counter and walked back to where he had been sitting a moment ago. It looked as if there were even less people in the room now. "Where do they all go, anyway?" he wondered.

Since he had to walk back to pick up his sack, he might as well try something he hadn't yet. Once he tied the water sack back on the belt, he stood near the counter before he took a breath and called out. "Hellooo, someone there?!" he called to anyone out there that could help him. Perhaps they were just busy or in a different room. "Not even sure they can hear me." Ayluin muttered to himself softly. Nonetheless he decided to give it a bit more. After all it wasn't like he had seen another inn around the corner or anything and he needed fresh water at least. Preferably a warm meal and a night's good rest, or maybe a few. He wasn't really schedule bound.

Out On Cocao break: Not a large post but I got him back!

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Once Bardo entered the dining hall he spotted a rather feminine looking person standing by the front counter and shook his head. He then rubbed the back of his neck and walked over as he spoke, "Alright I'm coming, no need to yell." At that he moved around to the other side of the front counter and pulled out his ledger. He then opened it and ran a hand through his hair as he spoke, looking through it, "I'm guessing you're needing a room right, I have a few open still." It was at this point he stopped flipping through the pages and turned the book so that it was facing the other person, setting a pen down on the pages, telling the other to write down their name and the amount of nights they would be staying. Once that was done he reached for one of the keys on the wall and turned back to the other, handing it over as he continued talking, "Right room one zero one is your room. Schedule here is simple; breakfast starts around six am and ends at nine am, lunch starts at noon and ends at three pm, dinner starts at six pm and ends at nine pm. Baths are through those doors and free for all to use, toilets are in that area as well. As for payment you can either pay by working around the inn, with gold, or with trade. Which way do you want so I know."

Together then: Konoe and Frisk => A customer

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:42 am
Thoughts:'Now we're talking!'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: the innkeeper

User Image

This time it didn't take long before someone came to him. What they said caused the elven boy to screw up his face a bit though. "I wouldn't have called out if I hadn't been sitting here a while earlier already without as much as a glance." he replied, feeling slightly insulted though he didn't let that seep through his voice. Foreign dealing and all. As he waited, Ayluin leaned on the counter and looked at the owner of the inn, or so he assumed. "You are...a nekomata right?" he merely asked as the man looked through their ledger.

He looked like those he saw in Odoraen. The boy didn't know if the other would reply to that though. He gave a nod when they spoke of needing a room. "Yes please." he said, not letting the earlier event bother him to much. He was helped now and that was good enough to him. Once the ledger was turned his way and he got offered the pen, Ayluin took it and wrote down his name, Ayluin. The writing was neat and orderly, having the royal tutors always making him do over if he wrote it incorrectly. For a moment he hesitated as he thought to himself, before he wrote down to stay for about a week. He could use the time well.

It all sounded simple enough and he nodded once more as they were relaying the schedule. It did sound easy enough to remember. The elven boy looked over in the directions he was pointed so he could remember well where everything was. "I see and understand. That all sounds well enough to remember. Even for new customers." he said and smiled a bit to the man. Ayluin then listened to the payment options, they were quite handy weren't they? "That sounds good as I am not entirely sure our currency is accepted here." Ayluin spoke as he took one pouch from his belt and opened it. In them were coins that were painted green, but with clear gold and silver ornamental over them.

"These are the coins we use to pay for things in Saela and Ystysti. I can't believe I didn't think about a possible currency problem earlier." he spoke as he placed the coins on the counter so the man could see them. "I'm also a jewelcrafter by trade. I could make some jewelry for you, or another you'd like to gift some if you prefer that over our currency, but I would need a forge to use. But I am not opposed to working for it either. Which would you prefer?" he asked in return. After all the man was the one that needed payment. The elf boy could settle for whichever they preferred, but the innkeeper might be more limited.

Out On Cocao break: Don't underestimate elven children xD

Specter_Cry

-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Bardo ignored the first comment since he didn't really feel bad for not noticing the person before, he kinda had his hands full with the beastly male at the time. However when he was asked if he was a Nekomata he looked up confused, he had never heard that term before. Then again it seemed this person, like himself and Konoe, was from a place far from where they were currently so he assumed that that was the term they used for his kind there. "Where I'm from we call ourselves Ribika, but I guess it's safe to say yes since I'm guessing they mean the same thing," Bardo answered and then nodded when the person confirmed they needed a room. It was at this point he turned the ledger and handed over the pen, watching them sign it. He then took back the ledger and pen as he handed over the key, making note of the name. He then listened as the person known as Ayluin spoke, a little relieved that he didn't have to explain the schedule again. He then looked down when the coins were produced and raised a brow, they were odd but strangely fascinating. However they weren't enough to keep his attention for long though he did look up when Ayluin mentioned he was a jewel crafter, he hadn't seen one in a long time so it brought him a small bit of comfort knowing that even here some of the occupations he knew of existed. He didn't really have need of jewelry at the moment except maybe as a gift for Konoe but he wasn't sure Konoe would like such things so he settled for the male working at the inn. Once that was decided he finally spoke up, "I can't take the coins you have and I don't need jewelry. However we could really use the helping hands here right now since there's only two of us running this whole place, do you have any particular things you're good at besides making jewelry?"

Together then: A customer

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 am
Thoughts:'Now we're talking!'
Where: Silver Claw Inn||Main Entrance Hall, With: Bardo

User Image

"Where I come from Nekomata are feline demons that have two tails. They look like...well like you as they can hide their second tail. I know they may sound bad, but they can actually be rather helpful and friendly." Ayluin spoke after Bardo mentioned he was known more with the term Ribika. Considering they looked alike to the elven boy, he was completely willing to accept this explanation. He had just been curious. He didn't have to wait long to hear the other's answer and Ayluin nodded. "Then consider me at your service." he said and smiled a bit.

Just them two huh? That would explain why they hadn't come to him yet, unlike most inns he had visited. He looked up and thought to himself when they asked about other skill but jewelcrafting. "Well I know how to clean, but that is something you would expect everyone to be able to... Other than that I do know how to cook and I am also capable of taking orders and bringing them around. Maybe not as intended that way, but my practice seems like it could serve that well. At the academy we always had to walk upright and be able to carry a lot of scrolls without dropping any." he replied.

It had been a shame that his parents had found out where he had ran off to and dragged back to the palace. The elf boy had enjoyed the magic training. But then Ayluin shook off those thoughts. He was confident he was skilled enough to help around the inn wherever it was needed. "Where do you need most help? I'll be happy to help." After all he had to be able to pay for his lodging, if he could by working for it, it didn't bother him. The boy would wait for the answer and then just put away his stuff and start working.

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Bardo chuckled at the explanation of what exactly a nekomata was and then just shook his head. He then smiled at the male before him and spoke up, "Hate to break it to ya but that's not what I am after all, I'm no demon or devil, just you're run of the mill cat. Though from what I understand what I am is more commonly referred to as nekojin here, or cat person. I also only have one tail, no second tail hiding here." At that Bardo emerged from behind the counter and leaned against the front, listening to what was being said. So the guy before him knew how to cook and clean huh? Well he didn't really need much help in the kitchen, preferring to make the food himself, but the cleaning part could prove useful. However he had another idea and motioned for Ayluin to follow him before walking over to the bar they had in the dining hall. He then moved around to the other side of the bar and spoke up, "Right I prefer to cook myself thanks but you can definitely help clean and take out food during meals, however what you can also do is run this for me. The drinks here are simple enough and if they ask for a drink you don't know you can just ask Konoe or I. Konoe is the other person who runs the inn and my mate, he's another Ribika like I am, if a bit smaller in build and different fur color. There is however also this." At that Bardo bent down and pulled out a book which he then handed to Ayluin before continuing, "This book will also help you out, it has plenty of information on how to run a bar like this and what certain drinks are, should prove useful. So what do ya say, think you can handle it?"

Together then: Ayluin

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm
Thoughts:'What a strange world.'

User Image

The young elf smiled a bit when the other chuckled. It would seem he made a fun remark for this world. Ayluin was smart enough to realize they might be different here though, after all the environment already was. "I see. You are the first Nekojin I met then." he spoke and stepped from the bar a bit when the man came from behind it so they could look at each other. After naming what he was able of doing, the elf boy just waited to hear where he would be needed. Instead though he was beckoned to follow and Ayluin walked with the feline to where they wanted him. At the bar he hesitated for a short moment before he followed Bardo behind it.

Where he came from he wouldn't even be allowed behind a bar. If the rules were different here, however, Ayluin would do it. He didn't speak as the man explained about the bar. Nor when they stopped for a moment and bent down to pick something up. The young elf looked at the book they were holding, accepting it when offered and as he listened, he opened the book and looked through the pages a bit. Thankfully it was all in the language he already knew and it indeed held a lot of information. "This book will definitely help. I wouldn't want to keep bothering you two if I happen to not know what the customer wants.

I could definitely do this."
                                                              he said and nodded, smiling happily. Ayluin was glad they met with an agreement as how he could pay for his stay here. "For how long can I stay here if I help out and pay this way?" he asked, once more shining through that despite being a child, he wasn't as naive as one. He would need to know how long after all, to avoid running into an unexpected ending of the contract.

Out On Cocao break:

Specter_Cry

-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:35 pm

Bardo chuckled when Alyuin said that Bardo was the first Nekojin he had met and spoke up as he walked to the bar, "Yeah there aren't many of us about really, from what I've seen anyway. However I do know that Konoe and I are the only one's from the land we hail from here. We're from a place called Sisa, it's a country that's completely covered in forest. So coming here was a bit of a shock for us and in all honesty we still have no idea how we even got here in the first place." It was at this point Bardo stopped at the bar and explained it to Ayluin and handed over the book. He then smiled and leaned against the counter, arms crossed and his stance lax. "Don't worry about asking us, you're new to running things here so I don't mind if you have questions. As for how long you cant stay if you're working you can stay as long as you want, I saw you write down a week but you can stay longer if you need to. As long as you're working for me you are free to stay here, this place can get a bit hectic though since we're literally the only inn in this entire city and are right next to a major road. We get traders, bounty hunters, mages, you name it they tend to pass through here so just try to do your best. The bar is really only busy at night though so during the day you can help clean up everything or help out in the kitchen if needed, otherwise you can do whatever you want just don't mess up my inn." At that Bardo pushed himself off the counter and stretched before wincing, rubbing at the back of his head. He then huffed and began muttering to himself in annoyance. Bardo then turned his attention back to Ayluin and started talking again as he motioned for him to follow once again, heading for the kitchen, "You're late for dinner but I've got some food in the kitchen that you can have, though I'd avoid touching Konoe's food or he might scratch you." At that Bardo entered the kitchen.

Together then: Ayluin

Rhun Tolihzeh

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

Silver Claw Inn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas