Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Burger Joint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akinai
Crew

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Disregarding Anna's attempt to dissuade him from his intentions, he continued to walk the pathway towards the Spa without hesitance. "If you don't hurry, Ms. Askr, I will leave you behind," he called back, hoping to urge her forward as he glanced in her direction with a smile. She was a stubborn one, that Anna, judging by the last few interactions he held with her. If it was not her way or the way she expected things to go, she refused to accept things as they were and completely detaches herself from the situation. It is how he has come to see her, but he knew she was much more than that. If she weren't, she would not be so persistent about making up for the mishaps that occurred during work and insist on going to dinner.

It was for this very reason why he felt intrigued to know and understand more about this unusual woman. Who was she exactly? Why is she the way that she is? If he did not know any better, he would take her for someone with multiple personalities, but this does not appear to be the case here.

Walking further down the walkway, he began to slow his pace if Anna had not caught up with him before he glanced around his surroundings. "So, you said something about dinner?" he inquired before taking a glance at her and then focusing on the path ahead. "Well, unfortunately you are correct. Being on the clock, I have to deny any invitation you may offer me." He closed his eyes briefly. "It's nothing personal, I hope you understand, merely protocol."

He offered her a smile before turning his frame into her path and blocking her from moving forward. Whatever reaction she may have had to that--and she most likely would have bumped into him, he would maintain his smile before he began to speak again. "Anna," he said, hoping to draw her attention. "You are aware of the Masquerade, are you not? Although I must refuse your dinner invitation a second time, I hope that you would accept my offer, and attend the event with me? It is short notice, but if you have nothing better to do, I hope that you would come and join me. Think about it. You know how to reach me."

With a grin and without giving her any chance at a response--particularly a refusal, he bowed his head and left her, making his way across the street en route to Wrie's Furniture. He knew that what he was doing was rather unfair to Anna, and maybe a little rude, but she gave him little choice than but to go out of his comfort zone in order to prove a point. Whether she acknowledged this or not was hardly a concern to him, but he wanted to make certain that she had no choice than but to think about him as more than just a Man of Furniture.

By this time tomorrow, he was almost certain he would have Anna's answer. This was going to be interesting...

[EXIT]

_I_Am_The_Doctor_ X_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Anna manages to prevent herself from rolling her eyes when Lucius begins to again speak about protocol and that again. As expected, he seemed to care more about his business than having a social life. However, he then blocks her path, causing her to run into, and bounce off of, him. She listens to his proposition, and when he leaves, she allows herself another little smirk. An actual move. I'm impressed...somewhat. Perhaps just one more shot... She pulls out her phone, and texts him, simply, Yes. After that, she goes back to the spa. ((Exit))

Akinai

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:40 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October31thTuesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

November1stWednesday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 am

November2ndThursday

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:41 am
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina had walked behind Ragna the entire time. She hadn't talked much at all. She didn't know if this was the best idea, or if Zoey would be happy with her. On the inside, she was crying to Zoey, apologizing the entire time. She should have stayed home. She didn't need to eat. She didn't even know if she liked food. This was too much. She kept her head down.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: Enter from her house]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna continued to walk infront of Davina, soon getting into the Burger Joint as he could smell the freshness of burgers being cooked. He exhaled in delight before motioning for her to follow him. "We'll at least get ourselves a dollar burger each, it's not super filling, but it's enough to stave off starving." He told Davina as he walked with her to the front counter. "Hello?" He called out, wondering who was working the front counter.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:33 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina nodded her head from behind him. She had never had food before. She didn't know if she would like it. Zoey ate few burgers, but that didn't tell Davina how they would taste at all. The girls each had food that they liked more than the others. She had seen all of them chow down on the yellow sticks though. She saw some over the counter. She didn't see another person at the front. She really wanted to try one of the yellow sticks.

She looked up at Ragna. "Can I get mine with nothing on it? I don't know if I like them." She hoped she wasn't being too demanding. She was trying to be good, even though she wanted to climb over the counter and get the yellow sticks. She actually was staring at them, like a lost puppy who wanted something.

A woman came up to the counter "Hello and welcome to the Burger joint. My name is Kelsey, how can I help you?"
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna looked at Davina when she asked him about getting a burger that was plain, causing him to nod, it would help cash wise before he could see she was looking at something. He followed her gaze to see the french fries in the fry pit, causing him to smile a bit before he looked to the woman who approached them behind the counter. "Hi Kelsey, I'd like to order two burgers, both plain, and a small order of fries please?" He asked, pulling out a couple of dollar bills with 1 on them, he didn't really have much and he was fishing in his wallet for some change to cover the charge.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina heard Ragna order. He ordered something called fries. She had seen all three of them order them, and eat them. She really wanted to try the yellow sticks with the blood that came from the dispenser. She saw the woman take the money from Ragna. She didn't give him any back. She had seen buttons being pressed on the box. What was on the box was another story.

She waited with Ragna for the food to be put on a tray. She looked up at him. She didn't want to grab for the yellow sticks just yet. She didn't want to be bad. She just wanted to try yellow sticks, fries. Then there were somewhat round things put on the tray. They were wrapped in paper. She was confused at this.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled as they were setting the food on the tray, it seemed as though they could manage in the back fairly well to get the food for front counter out so easily. He was handed the tray, bowing his head and thanking the woman before motioning for Davina to follow him as he stood up. He walked with her over to the sauce area near the Drinks as he looked at her. "What kind of sauce did you want for the fries?" He asked her, wondering what she might pick.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:52 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina followed behind Ragna, he had the fries on him. She had gotten a wiff of them, and they smelled good. Her mouth was actually watering. It felt weird, but she really wanted them. They were next to the drink station, and there was the pump for the thick urine and the blood. She pointed towards the ketchup dispenser.
"Zoey uses blood to dip hers in. I want to try it." She was serious when she said it. Sure, she was a bit lost in all of this, but she seemed adamant about this.

She still didn't know if she was doing the right thing. She had watched that Zoey and the others had not eaten since they came to town. Zoey needed to take better care of herself.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna chuckled a bit nervously as she talked about the Blood dip before he shook his head to calm his nerves. "Blood isn't a dip here... this is called Ketchup." He told her as he set the tray down, getting the dipping cup and filling it with ketchup using the dispenser before setting it on the tray. "Come on, let's get seated." He told her with a smile as he walked towards one of the tables, smiling a bit.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina nodded. The Thick blood was called ketchup. She watched as it went into the little cup. How did it do that? She kept looking at it, getting closer to it as Ragna put the cup down on the tray. He then moved the tray and her fries away from her. She watched as he went to a table. She wanted to press the button as well, but she didn't know if that would be good or bad.

She went to the table with him, and sat on one of the seats. she didn't sit for long when she was out, so it felt weird. The tray was on the table, the fries in front of her. Her hands had been sitting on her lap, but she moved one towards the fries, and took it. It was hot, the girls never reacted to it being warm, so she wouldn't either. She dipped it in the ketchup, and put it in her mouth.

Her face went from intently staring to making a funny face. She dropped the fry and shook the still wet hair. She didn't like something on that bite.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled as she sat down across from him, she seemed more adorable, that was until she started to make a funny face. He raised an eyebrow before he watched her drop the fry and shake her head. "Are you okay?" He asked her, wondering what was wrong as he opened up his burger wrap, taking a small bite from it. "Is the fry old?" He asked her as the face she made was fairly funny.

Youroka Kage

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces