Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Coming into the spa lobby as cheerful as ever, Anna notes that the door was unlocked. Either she had left it as such last night, or... "Sophiera?" She calls out to the therapist, thinking that maybe she had given her a key. It's only after a few moments that she notices the new person in the room. "Oh, hello! You haven't seen someone else around here have you? Was wondering if my therapist had come in yet. That and my receptionist, though he couldn't have unlocked the door. Haven't given him a key." She lets out a cheerful giggle of sorts. "Anyway, while we're waiting on the masseuse to show up, I might as well keep you company." She extends her hand towards the newcomer, not recognizing him for the aforementioned reason of his dad had set him up with the job. "I'm Anna. I own this place."

Youroka Kage

Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:49 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If Kitsu's ears could go flatter they would have. He didn't mean to get it, but somehow he did. He was very confused. In a very sheepish voice "No, I haven't seen anyone." He was very nervous. His tail was curled between his legs. "I'm Sora Kitsu...I'm the receptionist." He then immediately pooffed into a fox right before her eyes.

He then looked at himself. His ears then perked up. He looked up at the woman. He didn't want this to happen, but it did. He then went down on all fours and covered his snout in embarrassment.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Before she has time to respond to Sora's introduction, he changes into a fox. "Well, I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting that." She leans down a bit, to be more level with the fox. "Well then, nice to meet you, Sora. Is...the fox thing something that happens normally?" She raises an eyebrow, but keeps her smile broad on her face.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:53 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looked at the lady when she bent down to talk to him. He was really embarassed. She asked him if this happened often. He nodded her head. He didn't like being a fox.
This is why he wanted to stay home. He kept his paws over his face. He didn't even make it in for 5 minutes and this happened...

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Aw..." She can't help but be amused when he puts his paws over his face. "Don't let it get to your head, Sora. Being cute like that helps with the whole 'being a receptionist' thing. Now, come on." She stands back up, somewhat sure that he wouldn't want her to do anything that one might do to a pet. Walking over to a counter in plain view of the door, she pats the chair sitting behind it. "This is where you'll be working. For the most part, it's pretty simple. Ask for people's names, if they have an appointment, have them pay, et cetera, et cetera. The main therapist here is Sophiera LaCroux, and when she's ready to receive them, she'll come up and collect them. After that, you won't have to worry about them anymore, because they've already paid." She then points to a small section of the office separated from the rest by a door. "That's my office. If you need anything, that's where I'll be unless I need to go do something else. Just knock first."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:17 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu took his paws off of his face. She said that this would help. He could work with that. He finally stood up. His ears at full attention. She was going to teach him what to do...wait, she called him cute. Was that a good thing? He didn't know if it was. He was embarrassed because he didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

When she patted the seat that he was to sit in, he jumped up onto it. His face didn't go over it.
It was a chair for a human afterall. He put his little paws on the top of the desk, and propped himself up. He could see this way. If he had to ask for names, then he would need to make cards for this. What did his Dad think would happen.

He then looked over and found her office. He could easily knock as a human, but as a fox, he could not. He hopped out of the chair and went over to her door. He then scratched barely once. He then tilted his head quizzically. As if asking if Scratching would be a good alternative if he was like this.

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Watching him curiously as he goes over to her door, she soon realizes what he's doing. "Oh, right, foxes can't knock. Yeah, if you're in fox mode, just scratch at the door or make whatever sound it is that foxes make." She then goes and grabs a laptop and turns it on, setting it in front of Sora. "You might not be able to talk in this state, but can you still type using your nails or something? Might be slow, but it might also make it to where you can still get your messages across. You just won't be able to use touch-screens." She then smiles again. "And don't worry about the whole fox issue. Everyone here has their own thing that they have to deal with. Their own personal curse. Though I wouldn't call mine so much of a curse, personally."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu sat down in front of the computer. He then used one paw to try to type.
'kjm' is what appeared on the screen. His paws were just too big. He sat in front of it thinking of how to possibly do it. He then pressed his nose on the k key. He then moved his nose to the i.
It was slow, but he was able to spell his first name.

He took a long time, but he eventually typed 'Sora is surname.' He then looked up at Anna.
He understood that it would take a while to get used to, however, this was the furthest that he had ever gotten to talking in this form. He was proud of himself. He wondered what her curse was,
however, it was rude to ask. He was making strides in just being a fox.

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:22 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Hmm...the claws aren't big enough?" Anna asks when Kitsu fails to hit the "K" and only the K. "Oh, Sora's your last name. My mistake then, Kitsu. Well, we can either operate like this, or I can give you something to hold in your mouth and you can use that to hit the keys. I don't think you can hold anything in your paw, so that's out of the question."

Thinking for a moment, she goes and grabs a cheap pen and a bowl from her office. "Well, since we talked a bit about your curse, I think fair's fair. Want to see a magic trick?" She puts the bowl on the floor, about a foot away from Kitsu, then the pen inside the bowl, then removes her glove. As she puts the glove aside momentarily, a flicker of light running across the inside of it reveals a faint golden gleam. She then touches the pen with her bare hand, and it quickly contorts, condenses, and changes into a single golden coin, lying in a puddle of ink in the bowl. When that's done, she removes her hand and puts the glove back on. "And now it's worth more than it was five minutes ago."

Youroka Kage

Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:43 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu tilted his head when she asked if he wanted to see a magic trick. When he saw that the pen turn into both a coin and ink on the ground, he was confused. Her curse was making things into gold coins.
He kind of gulped. It was interesting to see, but he wasn't stupid to know the kind of implications that it had.

His ears flattened on his head. He was ready to work, and he wasn't as nervous as before. The job seemed like something a fox could even do, all he had to make sure was that he had a pen or something for his mouth if he turned into a fox.

Suddenly it would seem like on the ground, he would poof back into a human. He had all his clothing that he had on before. His ears were still flat on his head. "Sorry about that Miss Anna..."

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Yep. Any solid I touch with my bare hands that isn't already made of gold gets turned into gold coins, depending on their weight. Which is why I wear these gloves. The insides are woven with gold thread, so that's what I'm touching, rather than the actual fabric of the glove. A blessing to someone like me, who greatly adores money, but a curse should I be interested in someone. Removing the gloves is a big no-no."

When Kitsu changes back, Anna smiles a bit. "No worries. So...what are the conditions for your curse? Is it based on a timer, or something else?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:10 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looks back at her. "I can see how it could be bad, but the good as well."
He thought about the curse part. He put a hand to his face in contemplation. It never really had a time limit thinking about it. However, he made things very hard for school. He could turn into a fox in the middle of a test. This didn't make teachers happy. It also happened when he was embarrassed.

"I turn into a fox whenever I get nervous or embarrassed...it lasts as long as I have that emotion." His hand moved to his right wrist. He had a sign of what could happen if he was a fox and got hurt. He didn't like to show it off often.

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, I see. Well then, glad I reached the point where you're no longer nervous around me." She offers the now-human a sweet smile. "Oh, one more thing about my curse. It works on solids, but if there's any liquid contained within the solid, all of that gets forced out to make room for the gold. Hence why there is no a gold coin floating in a puddle of ink. Makes it so that I can wash my hands and bathe and other hygienic things." She then looks at him holding his wrist. "Is something the matter?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:41 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu gave a very nervous chuckle. He wasn't nervous enough to go back into a fox. He let go of his wrist. "I noticed that with the ink. It's still an interesting power." He was trying to avoid her question about him holding his wrist. He didn't want to divulge that just yet. His ears perked up, and his tail went up. "Oh, nothing, just ready to work" His voice still sounded like he was a bit nervous.

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Alright." She responds, nodding, and drops the matter. "Well then, if you're ready, let's get you set up." She sits herself down at his desk and turns on the computer, spending the next few minutes typing and working away. She then turns back to Kitsu. "Alright, you're all set up. You just need to make up your password. Your username's on the screen. Just be sure to not forget either of those." She stands up to let him have the chair to himself.

Youroka Kage

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces