Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Good Days and Bad Habits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The client approached Urial. He was an older human probably fifty to sixty years old."Greetings Captain."Urial could tell that this client was looking down on him. Urial wished he was able to show him what he was and make him stop that smug look. He however knew that he couldn't do that. It might call down those who had assassinated his family to search for him again. He gave a small nod."Mister Blue."Urial didn't know his clients name and he made sure that the client didn't know his name."Your tiger are here and unharmed. As you ordered."Mister Blue grinned and started to approach the cages. Urial drew his gun."Uh uh. Transfer the credits then you get your beasts."As he drew his gun he saw the guards of Mister Blue draw theirs as well."Do you really think that is a good idea Captain?"Urial shrugged."Well it might be a bad idea for you since I'm the one with the ship behind me." He then motioned to his ship hoping that Erna got his intention.

O.O.C. Okay sleep well and to answer an earlier question. Reyna is a human.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:47 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She was watching them only to put her hands on the controls. Though it was a second or two after she saw the guards draw their guns. Of course they'd be able to tell that she had a serious look. Yet she had her pipe in her special pouch. As she was hoping that this would end fast and without slipping blood.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The guards looked at each other nervously seeing Erna with her hands on the controls. The client glared at Urial."I see you have thought of everything. Haven't you Captain?"

Urial shrugged."While I trust you implicitly."He said with obvious sarcasm."You wouldn't be the first to try and double cross me. So I have to make sure that I always have leverage."

The client grinned."Really well we have that in common then."He gestured and then two personal star fighters flew from behind the building Urial had gestured to earlier. They approached and aimed at Urial's ship."I have decided that you brought me these rare beasts out of the goodness of your heart. And that you happily left afterwards satisfied with your good deeds."

Urial snarled."So this is how it's going to be then?"

The client kept smiling smugly.

Urial sighed before tapping into his families ability. He reached out and took hold of the two ships in his telekinetic grip and slammed them together. hey both exploded and fell to the grounds thousands of feet below. The guards of the client started to open fire at Urial."Take them out Erna."He then started to bring the tigers back into the ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:20 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She watched this and heard Urial and sighed. "Ro'ger that Cap'.", she said in a dull tone. Of course she started to shoot the gun with in the same five seconds. Before she heard Dalton running to the ramp. The half Dwarf, rushed over to Urial and helped with the tigers. The half Dwarf was also half human, so he was a bit taller then a normal Dwarf. Though he was the mechanic, of course. Once this was done, Dalton, was still shirtless. As he had a boot missing, clearly he just woke up. Like he woke up when they got there; before getting his barings.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial was just pulling the cages of the tigers up the ramp when he noticed Dalton rushing to help him."Pleasure to see you up Dalton. So sorry our predicament woke you."He had just got the tigers in when he saw in the distance coming towards them."Erna start the ship and get us out of here. Sovereignty ships incoming."He then started to set the tigers back in place and was locking them down. Once done with that he rushed to the cockpit and took control of the ship. He then sped along the way through the air traffic nearly causing several collections.

"Congratulations Draco. This is the quickest time it has taken before we were running from the Sovereignty." Reyna was holding on as the ship was moving fast enough to bypass the inertial dampeners and rock the crew in their seats.

Urial snarled."Not the f**king time Reyna!"After the chase led through most of the main city on this planet Urial had them climb through the atmosphere."Sir blockade ahead."Urial grinned. He was always testing his skill as a pilot. So he charged the blockade. He had the ship engage in evasive maneuvers. As the fire from the blockade flew at them he always managed to dodge just in time. Soon he was past the blockade and then hit the hyper jump. They relaxed when they were traveling through hyper space. He let go of the controls and chuckled."Okay Erna. I owe you fifty credits. since you were right about our client not coming through with the payment."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She gone over and started the ship for Urial. Only to awkwardly jump out of his way when he got out of the cockpit. Of course she was thrown into her chair. Before she braced herself in her chair. When he flew, like the nutcase that he was; her knuckles paled out from bracing herself. Dalton barely managed to hold onto cargo nets, away from the tiger cages. He was looking at the tigers and sighing.

Yet when they got past the blockade, Erna Borgchild sighed and stood up. Now she looked at Urial and frowned. "When did I say that?", she asked, well stuffing her pipe with tobacco. Once again, she used a match only to start to smoke. Finally Dalton joined them and listened to them talking, as he sat in his chair. "And what are we going to do with the tigers?", he asked, well stroking his braided beard. He had auburn red colored hair. As his hair was normally in ponytail with a couple of small braids; though his ponytail touched his waist.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial shrugged."A day or two ago. I forgot exactly when you said it.
But you were right anyway."
He stood up and when Dalton spoke up he replied."I guess we will find a planet suitable for them and then leave them there. Since I doubt the sector we got them from will allow us back."He then went to the couch and sat down before turning on the video monitor and started to watch whatever movie they were showing on the television.

Reyna went to Erna."Does the Draco seem okay to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:42 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She thought about it and frowned. Only to look at him when he gone to the couch. Hearing Reyna come over to her, she blew the smoke away from the human. "Well, we lost a good pay day... And he woke up looking like crap... So I say, eh.", she said. Before Dalton just left them to go and started to make something to eat. As she ignored the movie that he had turned on.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial was sitting down not really watching what was on. It was more he sat there so he could hopefully relax enough to cause the headache he got after using his telekinetic abilities. He had never used those abilities for years and so it was a rusty ability. And since that was one of his psychic abilities it brought forth other abilities that he had repressed for years. He lowered the lights so they weren't as bright and he just sat there listening to the television.

Reyna went to check on Dalton."So Dalton what kept you asleep so long?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:17 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She kept smoking and stayed in her seat. Of course she grumbled after a moment. Now she got up and gone to get some coffee. Though before Dalton could say anything. "Dall' x, y, and z.", she said, well starting a new pot of coffee. Yet she was not even looking down. Dalton had peanut butter on his hand only to check his zipper. Before getting peanut butter on his pants, which made Erna snicker.

Now Dalton grumbled and wash his hands. Before he walked out of the kitchen, only to go to his room. After a moment he came back with clean pants. And to see a lack of Erna in the kitchen, as her coffee was still brewing. Though Dalton was quietly muttering about how annoying and childish Erna could be; despite her age. Yet he knew that she liked to mess with people.

Erna gone to where Urial was and started to fill her pipe up again. "How are you feeling? Do I need to get my medicine?", she asked him. Of course she was not really looking at him, but more at the TV. Though she was glancing at him from the corner of her eye. With another match lit, she started to smoke and sighed. Though she was trying to keep her ears open for her coffee to finish brewing.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial shook his head when Erna asked if he needed medicine."No I will get better I just haven't used my psychic abilities for years so it is putting some strain on my mind. I will just need to rest. Tell Reyna to look for a planet to send the tigers. They're taking up space."He placed the heel of his hand against his head and applied some pressure to help relieve his headache. He lit a cigarette and took a drag of it and then released it while he had his head laying back on the couch."But before you go can you get me a beer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:07 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

She listened to him and sighed, before hearing his question. Which she was either thinking over, or acting like she was thinking over. "Hmmm, I guess so, boss.", she said, only to leave the room. Now she made her cup of coffee before she grabbed him beer. Of course she handed it to him, before leaving once again. This time was to go to Reyna and give her the orders. Which of course was to find the tigers a new home, basically. As she left she spat out the small sip of coffee that she took. "DALTON!", she yelled, before hearing the half Dwarf break into laughter.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial took a swig of his beer and sighed. Sitting in the dim light with the holovid lowered to be audible but not loud or even average volume. He eventually felt the headache cease. He breathed a sigh of relief as his headache was disappearing. He stood up and and then went to check on everyone. His first stop was Erna."So everything good on guns and the ship?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:31 pm
Erna Borgchild Taranis

Of course Dalton had switched salt for her sugar. So her coffee tasted bad. When Urial stopped by Erna, he'd see her polishing her short swords. He would know them as her favorite (short) swords. They had simple dragons on the hilts. Hearing her boss and brother, only to glance at him.Yeah, everything's good. And Renya should have us on course for the tigers. But also avoid any Government ships.", she said, before she balanced her one short sword on her legs. As the other one was still in it's sheath and leaning against her leg. "I take it that you're feeling better. Either you need to practice with your powers, or not use them.", she said in a low voice, almost in a whisper.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Urial just shrugged."I'm out of practice. Psychic abilities are rare and very few people can use them. I told you before that I had to leave my home and if whoever attacked my family heard of my abilities they might send people to search for me. I wouldn't out you all through that. This crew has had my back for years."He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff