Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel xxxx
⤠location: Obyvatelé Park xxxx
⤠mood: Happy xxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab Adrian tilted his head as her fingers stopped typing in her number. He was quite curious as to why she stopped. Was it something he said again? He's seems to tend to make her uncomfortable. Then she seemed to have spoke what caught her off guard. He couldn't help but to chuckle at her response about the picnic idea. "Haha yes, our picnic and yes it will be here." But then she started to stutter over her words again. "I mean, I-I would really like to..!" The tone of her voice sounded excited, but there was still hesitation. "Tell you what. If you don't enjoy your time later, I'll take someone's shift and work with you. I'd have to convince your boss..." He nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his head with the palm of his hand. He was really putting himself into a situation here. If she really didn't enjoy it, he was going to have quite a time trying to get out of it. While he didn't mind work, a barista just didn't suit him. He was a warrior, training in the art of combat. To see him serving coffee and muffins would be silly. He wouldn't hear the end of it if any of his comrades saw him. But, he didn't back down from his word.

tab tab She finally finished inputing her number and held out his phone back. He took it and shoved it into his pocket. "There, that's my cell phone number... but you have to text me, otherwise I won't have yours". It was then, it was like he was given permission. He never grabbed that phone out so fast to text her. He just simply sent "You look very beautiful from my angle" accompanied with a smiley face. After hitting send, she began speaking again. Her voice again hesitated and she lookeddown to her feet. Her face was now turning red again and it made him smile. "That sounds like a fitting title for me." If she was going to call him that, he would play the part. Balling his hand up into a fist, he held it against his chest and took a bow. "As your knight, I swear to protect you at all costs. I swear to keep you out of harms way and put myself in front of it instead. My sword shall pierce those who wish to to hurt you. I will smite down any threats against your life. My life is yours." He stayed in the pose, but raised his head up. His eyes looking up at her, "Was that a good impression?"

(Ooc: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This GIF shall stay in the posts of their interactions until it happens cat_lol )
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:38 am
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Company: Adrian
Mood: Cheerful
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots.
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

He had a proposition for her. Should she come to the picnic and not enjoy herself, then as payment he would in turn work a shift with her at her job. She tilted her head ever so slightly, an eyebrow raised in question. Him, working with her at the cafe? Well... that was hard to imagine. She wasn't quite sure he could convince Mr. Fujishima to let him work because of some deal he made with her... but it was an amusing thought. Her lips curled slightly at the corners. Trying to picture Adrian wearing a white apron similar to hers, or dressed in any sort of uniform, was almost too good to pass up on. Then again, he was absolutely delightful to be around. Maybe he'd be pretty good at.

Now that he had taken his phone, she brought her hands back, one coming up to grip the strap of her purse in front of her shoulder, while the other hung loosely at her side. Almost instantly after she reminded him he would have to text her in order for her to have his number, he pulled his phone right back out of his pocket. He wasn't really... was he? She eyed him curiously as he tapped away on his phone. He wouldn't really be texting her already... though she tried to convince herself otherwise, part of her wanted to believe he really was. So, she made her little comment, an attempt to further persuade him. She was anxious to hear his reply. She couldn't help but be nervous, it was rather bold of her, considering her personality. Yet, when he spoke, he played right along with it and seemed more than happy to accept the title. She lifted her head, just in time to watch his bravado display as he bowed back down in front of her. Her free hand came to rest against her own chest. It was then that he made his speech to her. He sounded absolutely serious as he spoke, pledging himself to her. Her eyes widened in surprise. She hadn't expected him to go quite this far... and yet, her heart pounded at his words. Really, what young woman's heart wouldn't have melted from such a display? When he looked back up at her, it only brought about another flutter in her chest. "Was that a good impression?" That made her blink. Had he only been teasing her again? Before she could respond, something else started her: a loud chime from within her purse. She blinked, visibly flinching as the sound went off. It sounded like a generic ringtone, most likely whatever the phone had been programmed with. She glanced down at her purse, a soft smile coming to her lips once she realized what it was. She could only assume that was his message coming through. Whatever disappointment there was to his joking banter, it was brushed aside by the sweet sound of her phone's notification. She started to reach into her purse, fishing for her phone. "That was really good. I thought you were serious for a moment.", she laughed lightly, just a soft giggle as she managed to find her phone. If it hadn't been for the fact that she was fairly certain it was him, she would have ignored it. Sure enough, as she unlocked her phone, it was an unknown number that had sent her the message. She tapped on it, opening up the new conversation.

You look very beautiful from my angle

It was even followed by a smiley. She bit down on her bottom lip, feeling the heat that still lingered in her cheeks come back completely. At this rate, that blush of hers was going to become permanent. Even though he was standing right there in front of her and she could have spoken the words out loud, she started to respond back.

Aww... thank you.. ^^ You're really sweet. You know, my view is pretty nice, too...

Her eyes darted up for just a second, taking the opportunity to give him a quick glance before she looked back down. She hesitated, but after a few moments, she finally hit send. Considering how she spoke, it was probably the most forward thing she had done up until this point. Somehow, it was easier for her to speak her mind through text than it was to actually say it. Without saying anything about it, she dropped her phone back into her purse. If she was lucky, he wouldn't get the message until after she wasn't around. "So," she finally spoke again, though what was on her mind didn't have anything to do with her recent text, "You're going to come to work with me if I don't have fun, huh?" She teased lightly, knowing that it wasn't likely that could even happen. Not only because she wasn't sure he'd even be able to, but because she couldn't imagine having a bad time during their picnic. "Don't worry. It already sounds like it's going to be really nice... oh, did you have an idea of when you wanted to? She realized it had never really been brought up as to when they would be having their picnic. She supposed she could have asked him later through text, but it was on her mind already, and plus, they were already talking about it now. She wasn't sure if he actually meant tonight, or if it was perhaps a later date.

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC: XD I guess we'll see how long it lasts there then, haha. Gonna be when/if he decides to do something. 3nodding

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

MakinSammiches

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 am
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab There was his smile again as she answered. "That was really good. I thought you were serious for a moment" she had replied. A light laugh to accompany it afterwards. He kept his pose as she grabbed out her phone, clearly reading the text he had sent. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. His eyes caught her biting down on her lower lip. Her face still red as she held her eyes on her phone. As she began writing a reply, he straightened himself out. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he waited for her to finish. His gaze making its way to the trees yet again. Adrian's crimson eyes looking over at Angel, their eyes met. Then she looked back down at her phone. It wasn't long after she looked away that his phone went off. All though, he couldn't help but to notice her hesitation before she hit send. Perhaps she wasn't quite used to things like this. He was determined to get to that point. Pulling out his phone, he unlocked his phone and read the reply. His eyes scanned the words and he felt his cheeks heating up a bit. He was usually the one causing that. It was so weird for someone else to do that for him.

tab tab He would respond after they were finished here and he was back home. Angel now brought up the proposition he had made earlier. His expression a bit cheerful mixed with a bit nervous. His hands came up and rested on the back of his head. "Haha yes. Which makes me determined to make sure that you do. Not that I'm not up for the challenge. I just don't think I could wear the uniform as well as you." He lowered his hands as she continued speaking. She brought up a good question. When was going to be their picnic? It took him a moment to think of something. "Well, it depends on when you work. Maybe tomorrow night? Give you some relaxing time before work on monday. That is, if you have to work tomorrow. Then there wouldn't be any sense in a pre-work relaxation. I mean, tonight could work for me. My work consists of outside the city. So, unless there are any threats to come about, I'm good whenever."

I might have something in mind. Going from my a*****e male character to my sweet Adrian, I really have to change mindset. Haha. )
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

To her dismay, it wasn't but seconds after she sent her message that he pulled his phone back out. It seemed she wasn't going to be so lucky to avoid being around when he read what she'd sent. Her eyes shifted, and she glanced off towards the fountain, but she couldn't stop herself from watching him from her peripheral. He unlocked his phone and read her message. There was a nervous lump in her throat as she waited. Time seemed to move incredibly still. Though she was concerned about what he might have to say, it turned out in the end that he wouldn't say anything at all. That didn't mean he didn't have a reaction towards it. From the corner of her eye, she caught sight of what looked to be a soft flush of color in his complexion, just on the tips of his cheeks. She wouldn't dare say anything, she wasn't as vocal about these things as he was, but she did give a bit of a satisfied smirk, if only for a few fleeting moments.

He simply put back his phone, and it seemed their game would come to a quick end. That was just fine with her. She was sure if he sent anything back that she wouldn't be able to keep her composure. He responded to her teasing question, and it seemed that he was serious about his end of the bargain. That only brought another light laugh from her. "I'm sure you'd still look pretty good." It seemed she was becoming a bit braver with her words. She couldn't resist the temptation to try, especially considering all the teasing he had done towards her. Still, she couldn't manage to look at him as she said it. Then, he finally answered the most important question so far; when the picnic should be. He gave her a couple options: either they could wait and go tomorrow night, in the idea that she could relax before having to go back to work, but there was also the choice of going ahead and doing it tonight. Part of her wanted to ask him more about his work, but she decided she'd wait and ask him later. Right now, he wanted to know about the picnic. Her lips drew tight as she thought, and she turned her eyes up towards the sky. "Hmm..." It was such a lovely afternoon. She wondered if that meant the night would be just as nice? Not only was there the weather to consider, but, deep down... she was excited about the picnic, and so that made her eager for it to be sooner rather than later. Would that be selfish of her to not wait? "Well... I'm off tomorrow, so, I guess either one would work. I don't have to get up early." If they had it tonight, she wouldn't have to rush to get home. Yet, that also meant that they could go ahead and wait for tomorrow, as that would give them more time to plan for it. That might mean they would have to have the picnic earlier, though. "Well", she finally spoke up again as she turned her eyes from the sky to look back at him, "what would you rather do? I don't mind, either way." Her eyes met his, and it was clear she was seeking his advice. Deep down, she knew that waiting until tomorrow might be the best for planning, but she couldn't stop herself from wanting it to happen sooner.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC: Ooh, I can't wait to see! X3 Haha, a*****e characters are hard to keep up with. Mine always turn out nicer than I meant for them to be, cause I'm not very mean. I can imagine it just makes it harder when you're bouncing between that and a super nice guy like Adrian.

Also, I had a terrible, but kinda funny thought. They'd ended up waiting for tomorrow, and it just pours rain all day, haha.

Angel: "So... since it's canceled, does that mean you'll come to work with me now?"

Poor Adrian, lol. XD

MakinSammiches

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:01 am
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab He couldn't help but to laugh. "Haha oh yes. I can picture it now. Me strutting my stuff through out the cafe. My lovely little apron swishing as I walk. Hm.. Perhaps I'll wear one anyway. Whether or not the deal goes down. I might look quite scrumptious. The real dessert at the cafe wouldn't be the baked good. I'd be the special item not on the menu." He tilted her head when it looked like she was very deep in thought. She was probably contemplating in her head as to when would be the best for the picnic. She mentioned not having to work tomorrow. Which didn't quite help narrowing down the time. He was quite fine with whatever they did. Then she finally asked what he wanted to do. It wasn't a hard question to answer in his opinion. "Well, we could do the picnic tonight. I do have plans for tomorrow as well." Her eyes now meeting his.

tab tab "Though it seems I ruined the surprise of tomorrow. In the back of my mind as I was asking you about a picnic, I was preplanning as well. That if we did have it tomorrow, but should the weather not cooperate, I was going to invite you to come over. Perhaps watch a movie or two. But, I was going to ask you that anyway. No matter what the weather was like." Here comes the thing he did when he was nervous. His right hand came up, rubbing the back of his head, accompanied with a nervous laugh. He had gone and ruined the surprise. 'I guess the only thing that I can keep a surprise about is what kind of movies' he thought to himself.

(Ooc: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:42 am
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Hearing his detailed story about how it would be should he work at the cafe brought a delighted laugh from her, enough so that she raised a hand to cover her mouth. He described it well enough she could almost picture it. "I'm sure we'd have a lot more female customers if you were there." She spoke absentmindedly, almost to herself rather than to him. If he were to work there regularly, she was absolutely certain that would end up being the case. Not only was he rather easy on the eyes, but he had such a kind and warm personality. It wouldn't take long for him to become popular in the cafe.

Back to the question at hand, she finally asked him for his opinion on the date of the picnic, and his answer was that tonight would be best, as he had plans tomorrow. Seeing his eyes fix back on her, she gave him a smile. That sounded fine with her. Not only was she eager to have the picnic, but she didn't want to trouble him if he was going to be busy. Yet, he continued, and to her surprise, it seemed that his plans for tomorrow actually included her. Her shock was clearly written, and her eyes widened as she listened to him offer up the idea of her going over to his place to watch a movie. He was intending for it to be a backup plan, should something go wrong with their picnic, but regardless he was going to ask her anyway. "O-Oh..." She started to speak, but she hesitated as he gave out an almost sheepish laugh. Seeing his reaction though was enough to settle her own nerves.

Angel was the very essence of innocence. She believed that everyone was honest and that everyone had nothing but good intentions. So, although it surprised her that he offered, she didn't see that there was anything wrong with it, where some might be cautious to go and visit a man in his home, alone. Soon, she smiled, giving almost a half laugh before speaking. "I like movies." She nodded once, her smile only growing. "I would love to. So, tonight we can come here and have our... ", she hesitated, a frown coming to her lips for a brief moment as she thought back. "... Yozakura?" She spoke almost cautiously, fumbling a bit with the pronunciation. She remembered 'Hanami', and she remembered 'Yozakura', and though she was fairly certain she had remembered which one was which, part of her was still unsure. She'd be able to recall it easier if she used it more often. "And tomorrow, it'll be a movie?" Her smile returned as she laid the basics of the plan out, in order to make sure she understood it correctly. It seemed hard to misunderstand, but part of the reason was just to show that she was accepting his offer.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:05 am
With: n/a
Where: Park, working
Feeling: just doing my job
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Today it was a good day to go out and take stroll at the park, let your mind feel at peace with nature and enjoy it uniqueness but sadly this wasn't the reason she was here.
Back at town hall she was given a folder of today assignment which consisted of juvenile and destructive conduct towards one the monument park from unknown assailants who were witness by one the park keepers, as they defile the monument with propaganda and massage of a know drug gang, The Dark Ones.
As clique and unoriginal their names might sounds these people are a bit dangerous and would use violence towards civilians. Yet to know they were using this childish and juvenile unnecessary thing was perplex for her. These wasn't something a drug gangs ever do, special since gangs who try to keep their self out the radar would try to keep it in the down low and never get notice by police. Why do these? These doesn't seem to be consist something they even waist their time with.
User Image
Or was these just bunch teenagers, whose idea was just for bit destruction and fun by defiling a statue. Yet still, getting this notice to investigate there might be probability that this could be one of them, maybe someone younger and foolish trying to get their attention by doing these.
Walking around the now badly written rubble of what once was a tribute of the park had to offer to its park goers, now stand still as piece trash.
The black and red letters almost dry plaster in back of statue as it read the name over and over again. Iris then bend down and took a look at the words analyzing the spray paint letters seeing how quickly and not hesitant it was written.
She tap her finger, and turn around to see if she can see one the workers of the park or at least someone who must of seen something strange, these of course after all happen in the middle of the afternoon and there were still people around to see someone near the statue.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab While the response she had about his apron imagery made him laugh, other girls didn't quite strike him at the moment. Then again, he had not had the chance to meet many other people yet. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, "I'm only curious about one. But hey, if it brings the money. I might even flex for them."The last bit was a joke. The first part of his sentence, not so much. "I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind either. He might even be making so much money, the baristas would get a raise. Definitely something to keep in mind now." When he accidentally told her his surprise, the expression wasn't much of a surprise either. She seemed a little shocked actually. Her eyes widened as he offered for her to come over and watch a movie or two. 'O-Oh..." was was she decided to go with. Angel relaxed a bit as he displayed his nervousness. He didn't mean to, but there it was. Adrian didn't get nervous often but when he did, it was genuine.

tab tab There was a bit of silence before a half laugh broke it. "I like movies" she said. A nod accompanying her response. A smile that now formed eased his nervous display. "I would love to. So, tonight we can come here and have our.." For a moment he saw her thinking, it almost looked like she was becoming frustrated. It was not a common term people used so he would forgive her if she did forget what it was called. If that were the case, he would simply just remind her. Not that he minded, many people forgot the term. "...Yozakura?" she added, turning it into a question. Adrian nodded in response, "Haha yes. Our Yozakura." While her pronunciation wasn't perfect, he knew what she meant. It was hard for people who weren't japanese native speakers to say. "And tomorrow, it'll be a movie?" she then added. With that, he caught the hint that she was accepting his offer. "Yep", he replied as he shoved his hands into his pockets, "I'll let you pick the movies. I have so many to choose from. Some I haven't even opened yet. So, to give time to get everything ready, what time should I pick you up? 7? 8?" He tried thinking of times where it was starting to get dark enough to see the sun setting and then dark enough to light the lanterns.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

He flashed her that sweet smile of his. It wasn't fair. How could he smile like that at her and not expect her heart to flutter? I'm only curious about one." That only tugged at her heartstrings even further, but it left her at a loss for words. How exactly do you respond to something like that? Before she could be pushed back into a metaphorical wall, he followed up with a joke, and that was enough to break the growing tension. Still, she wouldn't be able to forget his words so easily. I bet the other girls would love that... he'd have no trouble at all getting their attention. She thought to herself, almost bitterly, and though the smile she gave to him was nothing but warm and kind, there was a spark in her eyes that dared to betray her underlying emotions. This entire encounter itself, she had decided, was pure luck. With a smile as dangerous as his, he could easily have picked anyone else to accompany him. He continued on, seeming none the wiser, and she laughed politely to his playful words.

He was kind enough not to tease her for her poor attempt at repeating his word from earlier, but it became quite obvious that she had made an error when he spoke it back to her. Her eyes dropped for a few seconds, a heat threatening to fill her cheeks with another soft blush, though this time it was due to her own embarrassment. Well, at least she had remembered which one was which. That had to amount to something, right? He also agreed with her when she laid out the plans in order. Cautiously, she lifted her gaze as he explained to her what he had in mind. She'd be allowed to pick the movie, as he had plenty to choose from, but he admitted some he had yet to even open himself. "Well, we can watch something you haven't seen, too. That way, it'll be a surprise to both of us." That made sense to her. It wasn't as if she could remember the last time she watched a movie, anyway... she wondered if she could manage to find one she had seen before by chance. Maybe she might remember it after all. His last question was concerning what time he should pick her up tonight. He threw out a couple options, and of course, she stuck with her usual response to any given choice. "Either would be fine, whichever is easier for you." She smiled, but after a very short pause, she realized she really wasn't giving any actual input to help him... it was very like her to let someone else make the decisions, but she couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty. "Ah...well, why not go ahead and make it 8:00? That should give some more time to get ready. Does that sound okay?" Even still, she ended with a question, just in case he had other ideas. She figured if she picked the later time, that would give both of them a little extra time to prepare. Better safe than sorry, right?

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Her face seemed so deep in thought. There was a smile on her face, but the look in her eyes. They spoke of a different emotion. But he wasn't going to bring it up. That was, unless she was going to talk about it. He watched her eyes dropped when he corrected her pronunciation on the word. She must've been super embarrassed because her cheeks were now pink. It was quite alright in his opinion. But he still felt bad about it. Thankfully, the topic was changed,which brought her eyes back up to him. Then he was finally able to get her to speak. "Well, we can watch something you haven't seen, too. That way, it'll be a surprise to both of us." He couldn't have agreed with her answer more. He loved surprises, well, as long as they were pleasant anyway. Now was deciding on the time. He gave her a couple of times but her answers weren't exactly a help. "Either would be fine, whichever is easier for you.." she responded.

tab tab He went to open his mouth, but then closed it. The expression on her face, she seemed to want to say something else. It was almost like she had realized something. So patiently he waited for her to say what was on her mind. "Ah... well, why not go ahead and make it 8:00? That should give some more time to get ready. Does that sound okay?". Adrian then nodded, "Ah yes. 8:00 sounds like a perfect time. We're in that time of year where it's not late enough to be completely dark, but light enough to watch the sunset. Always one of my favorite times. I have a few things to prepare for then. Did you want me to walk you back to your house?"he offered. He didn't want her walking home alone. But it was still light enough that he wouldn't have to worry.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

Relief washed over her as he quickly agreed on the time of night with her, and she gave a gentle smile. She was always worried about making the wrong decision when given a choice, but he seemed genuinely fine with her suggestion. She nodded lightly when he made the mention of it being the time of year where that shouldn't be dark yet, but it would still also leave them with time to see the sunset. She was listening, but the idea of watching the sunset while sitting beneath the cherry blossoms had momentarily distracted her. It sounded like such a beautiful scene... the sky, filled with vibrant shades of crimson and violet, the perfect background to accent the soft and delicate pink of the blossoms... if one could lay down, and view the evening sky from below the branches of the tree, she was certain it would be one of the most beautiful things she ever could see. Of course, that was only half the daydream. It only got better from there. There was someone else who could share that view with her. The thought of laying down beside someone else, enjoying the same basking glow of the evening light, waiting until the stars came out and the night to take over...

"Did you want me to walk you back to your house?" The voice came to her almost muffled, and she blinked several times, her eyes seeming to come back into focus. She was absentmindedly staring at him, and upon realizing it, her eyes quickly dropped. "Oh, you don't have to do that. Thank you, but it's not so far. I don't want to trouble you any." Her words came out rushed, and already she could feel the heat against her cheeks once more. How long had she been lost in thought staring like that? She must have looked foolish... she brought a hand up, reaching up to tuck back a few strands of hair back behind her ear. Her own nervous habit. Still, that was just like her to refuse his offer. Anything that might make someone go out of their way, she was always quick to deny them. She meant it when she said she didn't want to be any trouble. "I really appreciate it though. Um... so, thank you." She built up the courage to finally look back up at him, even though there was still a hint of color in her complexion remaining. She gave him an honest smile before continuing, "We can still text though. I'll let you know when I get home, okay?" She hoped that might make it a bit more convincing. It wasn't as if she wouldn't have liked for him to walk with her back home, she just hated to think she was bothering him.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:57 am
User Image
xxxxnothing left..xxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Again, a response he was pretty much expecting. She had refused his offer to walk her back to her house. Angel had been staring at him but then dropped her eyes. "Oh, you don't have to do that. Thank you, but it's not so far. I don't want to trouble you any." It seemed as if she rushed her response. It came out almost too quickly. But, he wasn't going to force her to change her mind. Instead, Adrian just shrugged. "Okay, if that's what Angel wants. The offer is there should you change your mind." She did add in that she would text him once she got home. Adrian gave a simple nod in response. "Oh, alright. Just make sure you don't forget okay? I don't have your address yet so I can't come by to make sure you're okay just yet." He couldn't help but to flash that smile one more time. Gently grabbing her hand, he pulled her closer to him. He had merely pulled her in for a hug. Wrapping his arms around her, he let her go after a moment. He took a step away from her and raised his hand up for a wave. "I'll see you tonight, my dear."

~Exits back to his house~

Sorry post is short. Also, there's going to be a day change Friday that I almost forgot about.
So, if we don't get to it by the time it comes, we'll just say they had a good time, lol.)
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:32 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

Eve steps into the park and begins to look around. It didn't seem like there were a whole lot of people around here at the moment. She shrugs slightly in response to that realization, then goes and sits down on a bench. She puts her backpack on her lap and opens it, pulling out a box of Oreos, and starts to snack on them. Even if she couldn't adequately express how she felt other than in words, she very much enjoyed a good number of things, including all things sweet. To the rest of the world, she probably looked like she was eating because she was bored, but she had pretty much accepted that fact at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

♫𝓐𝓷𝓰𝒆𝓵♫

User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

He finally seemed to accept that she would be okay going home by herself, as long as she remembered to text him her address. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. Sure, she felt a little bad that he seemed to really want to walk her back home, and part of her would have loved more than anything to let him do it, but she was glad she could save him the trouble. He gave her that brilliant smile again, and that last bit of guilt seemed to melt away. She nodded, but before she could say anything in response, he reached out and took hold of her hand. Though a bit surprised, she didn't pull away. Her mind instantly flashed back to their handshake back at the cafe. This would turn out to be nothing like that. Instead, he pulled her, and unprepared she would be easily forced to oblige his gesture. He wrapped his arms around her in a tender embrace, and though it only lasted a few moments, it felt like an eternity. Though she wasn't expecting it, she couldn't help but notice that it just felt... nice. It was comforting, a strange sense of security she was not familiar with. By the time he let go of her, her cheeks were filled with a soft blush, but there was a smile on her lips to go along with it. Awkwardly, she returned the wave, still in a bit of a haze. "See you, Adrian..." The color in her complexion only darkened to his words, but she enjoyed it too much to actually be forced to look down this time. My dear... she could get used to that.

They finally parted ways, and she practically skipped once she was out of sight back to her parked bicycle. She set her purse down in her basket, tossed her hair up rather quickly, then set off for home. She had plenty to do in order to get ready for tonight.

~::Exits::~

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC: That's okay! It's an exit post. ^^

Oh noooooo, lol. We'll, that'll suck, but at least there are plans for tomorrow, too. XD

MakinSammiches

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Agatha55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:08 pm
With: n/a
Where: Park, leaving going to the hospital
Feeling: great, another murder case
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

One the park workers who was coming to do some clean up came by and had talk to her for about a minute. He look about in his 40s, thin with grayish hair and exhausted look in his eyes as let out long sigh.
"Yeah...sorry doll, I didn't see anything." he spoke, forgetting he was dealing with someone of authority. Iris didn't mind, the man was already of age and he was just trying live life by. "These guy I work with, was the one who saw it and told the cops everything. I don't know why your asking us again, I thought you guys already caught those kids by now.''He gruffly said, seeing he was getting annoyed. "Yes, I understand very well but I need more details and if you can tell me where I can find you co-worker?" Iris calmly ask.
"Oh you want to talk to that guy, why didn't you say so...he is death" he casually said like someone dying wasn't a big deal. "He is death." Iris ask surprise, hearing that the witness had die all of sudden. "Yeah, the bugger die last night, don't know how? He wasn't even older then me or knew he had a illness. He was actually quite healthy....Hey, does this have to do to what happen to the him." his eyes open wide as he took a step back having an expression of fear. Iris on the other hand was quiet for second, trying to let what she heard sink in as she told him, trying to reassured him. "..No, sir. You have nothing to worry." she fake a smile and turn to leave thanking him for his assistance.
User Image
Now these case turn into something else, the witness who had talk to the cops had die all of sudden which dint make any senses. For what she available to get from the old man, the man wasn't too young or even too old, he didn't know if he had illness but still was strange to hear that the man who she came to talk to had just die. She need answers, pronto.
Taking her phone, she made call to the hospital as she walk towards her car and ask if body of man by the name Garry B who was in his 30s was with them. The receptionist, took about a minute to find what Iris had ask her as she said yes. Iris got on her car and thank the lady, telling her she would be coming then ended call. "Lets hope it isn't murder" she thought turning on the engine and driving to the hospital.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces