Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
190 Eredin Avenue- Princess Rei L. Riberu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 am
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Happy, calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Taking the glass in hand, Rei drank some of the contents before putting it down. Yukina was quite an interesting person from what she could tell. Both of them had nearly similar pasts, but that didn't stop them from moving forward with their respective lives. "What can you tell me about this city? While I was on my way here, I recall hearing people on the streets mention there was someone who lived on the outskirts with some sort of grudge against the citizens." Rei asked Yukina curiously while picking up her chopsticks. She continued eating the rest of the rice on her plate while waiting quietly. No doubt it sounded as though this sort of mystery intrigued her, a brand new adventure she'd already embarked on to begin with. Much of this city had a different layout, yet despite not having a map, Rei had a feeling she'd have to find her way around on her own once her shift began at the hospital.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukina was just done taking some of the juice, glass close to half-full, when Rei questioned about the legend. She sighed wistfully. "Some may label that as an urban legend, but nonetheless, it's best to stay on guard. That someone is a witch doctor who placed curses of everyone in this city as vengeance for having everything taken away from her. Love, happiness, riches, everything that is the desire of men, she once had them but they were no longer visible for her because of the wickedness of men. Hence, she placed a grudge on all of us here. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, as they say."

And the silence was growing tense between them because of the revelation. People changed because of pain and the witch doctor and Yukina were no exception to that. That was truly a sad revelation.

Mood: a bit serious
Company: Rei
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Happy, relaxed, calm ↛ wíth: Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

"Hmm, how very fascinating. I wonder just how powerful she is. However this curse was done, there's clearly a way to break it." Rei replied calmly. She glanced out the window towards Yukina's left, noting the moon's position in the sky. It had been no more than a good hour and a half since nightfall began. Letting out a tired sigh, Rei looked back at her new friend. "I'm honestly not sure what to expect, being this town's only physician." she admitted shyly, putting down her chopsticks. It wasn't long until she'd finished the last of her supper, noticing there was still a little bit of extra chicken, rice and a couple egg rolls remaining. Taking the spare clean plate in hand, Rei began dishing up some of the chicken and rice onto it, followed by the egg rolls. Once she finished preparing it to go, she handed the covered plate to Yukina when supper had concluded. "Bring this to your sister. Wouldn't want her to go hungry!" Rei added with a small smile.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:20 am
User Image

The silver-haired woman twirled her spoon in the bowl, hearing the possibility that the curse may be broken. The movement stalled at the words, her index finger grasping the handle. "How to break the curse? We don't know yet, and it's not that simple." Her smile was faint when Rei mentioned that it was weird being the only physician there. "I'm sure that you'll find your co-workers soon, considering that you're working in a hospital." Surely, Rei would finally be with people whom she would feel comfortable with as her co-workers so Yukina should do the same.

And the smile transitioned into amazement at the sight of the leftovers. Yukina simply nodded when Rei asked her to take them home so that Yukari would enjoy the dish. "I'll make sure to give it to her." That was when the phone beeped and the lady picked it up, having to check the message. She smiled at the reply before facing the woman of the house. "Looks like the offer has been accepted. Just be prepared to be bombarded by her talkative side when you'll meet her."

Mood: back to being friendly
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei couldn't help but smile at Yukina's last words. The thought of meeting her friend's little sister had been exciting. Surely the younger sibling would be full of questions when she arrived. "I'm not afraid of any witch. Bet she's nothing like what I've encountered back home. Whatever she's planning, we'd all better be prepared." she spoke calmly with a very confident manner. Rei decided to change the subject, deciding it was best to discuss the matter another time. The time had been getting a bit late from the moon's position in the sky. "It would be great to visit with your sister tomorrow evening. I look forward until then! You're both welcome to visit any time!" Rei then stood up from the floor, gathering the dirty dishes from off the table. She carried them to the kitchen and placed them in the sink, then went to collect the dirty cooking pot. Clearly this would be a long and quiet night despite being a bit nervous meeting the other hospital staff.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

She was now packing up the food, placing them carefully into her bag, before closing it through the zipper. Yukina smiled as she stood up, stretching her arms and legs a bit. Having to kneel on the cushion was a bit tiring so it was a relief to be finally moving around. She made sure that her things were kept safe with her before waving the other goodbye. "I'll be seeing you soon, Rei. Jaa ne." And she didn't waste any time leaving the place, having to put on her footwear before she was finally out of sight.

Tomorrow would be Yukari's turn and Rei was looking to that moment, but that would wait. The unpacking duties had to be finished first so they would have some free time tomorrow morning.

-- Exit --

Mood: being friendly
Company: Rei -> no one
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Nobody ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei only stood at the door, waving goodbye as Yukina left for her own home. She closed the door and began cleaning up the house a little. When Rei had finished, she went straight to bed for the rest of the evening. It had been quite a unique evening to start such a journey living in a new land. With a tired sigh, Rei snuffed out the candles within her bedroom and laid down in her bed, thankful for a chance to meet a new friend in StarCreek. However, she didn't anticipate being in a medical facility with new, unfamiliar faces. In time, the princess had to at least try and get along with them, that much she knew.

[օօƈ]: Hmm, should I time skip to the next day and have her move on to starting her job at the hospital, or go straight to her visiting with Yukari the following night? Not quite sure which option I'd start with.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, hungry, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Once Rei headed on to her home within the Faeylin district, she approached the door and used the key she kept with her to open it. The princess quickly closed the door behind her when she stepped inside, going straight to her room. Several minutes passed and soon she had changed clothes into something a bit more familiar. Instead of her ninja attire, she chose to wear her favorite long sleeved, dark violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei decided to keep her hair tied back into a low ponytail out of habit, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. Oh how she missed wearing such lavish clothing since her departure to StarCreek. 'If only my sister were here. Maybe being in this strange city alone won't be too terrible.' Rei thought observantly while glancing in the tall mirror that was propped up against the far left wall across from the doorway. Without a word, Princess Rei then stepped out of her house and locked the door, taking a long walk through the streets and into the center of the city. She didn't mind if anyone stared, yet at the same time guessed that hardly anyone was ever used to seeing someone of royalty walk among them, let alone acknowledge their existence. Regardless though, Rei continued on down a different road away from Faeyline district alone in silence.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:50 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October22ndSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

It was quite early that evening while the full moon remained in the sky. Princess Rei was outside sitting on the front porch wearing a medium violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats, tiara and all. She kept her long, raven black hair down in a low ponytail out of habit like always. Softly Rei hummed an old lullaby she always heard her mother sing when she was little. The 'Ballad of the Goddess' was what her mother called it.; Something that she loved to hear every night when she was little. Princess Rei kept busy drawing something on a blank scroll to pass the time. It was the least she could do to keep herself occupied while awaiting company that night. 'Strange world this is. Quite more I've yet to learn.' Rei thought observantly as she used a quill pen and ink to draw a forest scene at nightfall with a young woman sword fighting against an older knight in what looked like dark colored armor. She was about half way through when she heard footsteps approach down the pathway.

[օօƈ]: This would be the kind of dress Rei is wearing. --> Evening dress
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

The young maiden's sauntering towards Rei's house was a casual one, still humming the tune while carrying the cookies. The night was a good one, with the full moon shining down on her pale skin. Her blue eyes them took notice of the view of the house that belonged to the princess whom Yukina first met last night. Now, Yukari was thinking if the woman was actually a beautiful one, but she found the answer herself when she spotted the princess of the front porch. Smiling, she gave the neighbor a gentle wave before jogging to her side, giving her the cookies. She let out a giggle before speaking. "Hello, you must be the princess my sister had been referring to last night. Here I am, showing up with the cookies!" Her voice was vibrant with glee as she spoke the words.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: enthusuastic
OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Glancing up from the scroll, Rei noticed a pale sky blue haired woman come walking over. She set the scroll, quill pen and ink bottle aside on her right upon the porch with a nod, smiling warmly. "Yes, thank you for the cookies dear. It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Lady Yukari. I'm Princess Rei Riberu." she answered calmly while taking the small bag of home made cookies. "How are you this fine evening?" Rei asked Yukari curiously. She grabbed one of the cookies out of the bag and took a bite, patient as ever. This was a wonderful change of pace once again from her busy schedule. The least she could do was rest for the night, knowing she hadn't been summoned to the hospital quite yet for her shift.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image

At the question about how she was for that evening, the young girl sat down on the grass that was part of the perch, seeing that Rei took the box with care. "Finally done with unpacking the boxes and my shift at work starts tomorrow so that I can earn money. Did Yukina tell you about her future job at the cafe? She'll be working as a barista there so I hope you'll enjoy the coffee and baked goods there." In fact, she was excited about working at the clothing store since it was close to her dream, since becoming an aspiring fashion designer was a difficult occupation to take. But still, it wouldn't hurt to start somewhere, right?

Mood: enthusuastic
OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Yukari Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

"Yes she did. In fact, I stopped in this morning. It's really quite a neat place!" Rei answered her with a cheerful smile. She finished her cookie about half way, enjoying the delicious mix of chocolate and cookie dough all mixed together. "There's sure a lot to explore around StarCreek. I've yet to see the rest of the town, besides the cafe and hospital." Rei admitted calmly, eating what was left of the cookie. She then grabbed another from out of the bag and took a bite, allowing Yukari a chance to speak for a while.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image

Her crystal blue eyes gazed up at the moon above, thus her face was now bathed in the moon's light. "There's also the park for the beautiful days outside, and also, there's the bar for those who like to party. Though, actually, I prefer staying indoors for relaxation, as long as I have books to accompany me." She was thinking about the conversation between her and Tomlin back then in the sibling's house before he had to leave to get ready for the date. Yukina was busy getting prepared for her shift tomorrow and Yukari may not have to stay long in Rei's house as well. Besides, she still had to sleep early for her own work as well.

Mood: happy
OOC:

Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers