Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun || mood || worried || carrying || wallet, phone
-;-

Marisa walked into the store, biting her lip. In her haste to prepare her outfit for the event, she forgot to buy a mask! The first store she thought of was the clothing store, so she quickly grabbed her wallet and phone and rushed off to the streets of the city and now into the store. "Gods, I hope they sell masks here!" she mumbles, her worry painting her eyes in a golden hue.

After looking around for a bit, she finally found the display for masks. She bounds over, then stands in front of the display. There were different kinds of masks, some decorated to the brim, others simple and elegant, and others still white and blank, ready to be decorated. Marisa bounced on her heels, biting her bruised lip again. "W-wha...? There's so many, which one is appropriate? Oh no..." she mumbles again, not noticing that there was another person looking at the display as well. Normally, she'd be more mindful, but tonight had her wound up in worry and she was too distracted to even notice.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu was looking over the masks. He behind him, he hears someone. His ears unwillingly twitched to meet were the sound was. It sounded like a female's voice. He didn't know if he should just pick a mask, and leave, or talk to her.

He took a few moments. It would be better if he just moved over, and continued to browse. His tail was betraying him, starting to move behind him. He steeled himself as he looked over at the woman. "There's enough room for two of us." He didn't know the woman, but he also sounded slightly nervous.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

princess syub

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun || mood || embarrassed || carrying || wallet, phone

-;-

Marisa would probably have jumped at least a foot in the air if she could.

Instead, she just jumps slightly at the sound of a male's (nervous?) voice. "Ah?! Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to impose or anything! Ah..." she yelps, then launches into apologies, then trails off. Her eyes turn from gold to a bright pink, embarrassment settling in as her cheeks flushed red.

She looked at the taller male beside her, hood worn over his head. He seemed nervous, but she decided not to point it out, not wanting to be rude to him. She looked back at the mask display, picking up a black mask with gold framing the eyes and the edges. "I'm... uh... guessing you're going to the party tonight?" she asks, albeit a bit awkwardly.

"What's going on with you today?! Jeez..." she silently reprimands herself. She turns back to the male again, her cheeks still a bit red. Her still-pink eyes slowly looked up at him from the ground. Don't be awkward, don't be awkward, a mental cheer ran through her head. "I'm, uh, sorry for what happened earlier. I promise I'm not usually like that. My name's Marisa." she smiled to the best of her abilities, a wobbly but sincere smile.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:05 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu looked at the smaller, rather than at the masks like he was supposed to. She seemed to be talking to him, His hood would move again towards her voice. He put a hand up behind his head. "That's my hope." He was getting more and more nervous. This wasn't good. Soon his curse would activate. He didn't want to run though. She wasn't doing anything wrong.

"I'm Kitsu." He flattened his ears on his head, hoping to hide them under his hoodie. He then turned his face so he could see her actual face. She had the most stunning pink eyes. It looked nice with her hair. She would be able to see his own yellow eyes. "My issue is that I don't know which mask would fit for me." He had been hoping that he could find one to hide his ears, but he wasn't having much luck.

princess syub

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:42 am
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun || mood || embarrassed || carrying || wallet, phone

-;-

Marisa nods, listening to the male. "Nice to meet you, Kitsu. I'll be going tonight as well, hopefully. So long as I find a mask that fits my outfit for tonight." she holds eye contact with him, noticing his yellow eyes. They were beautiful, but at the same time, they held another emotion she couldn't quite name. She looks down at the mask in her hands, then holds it up to frame it over his face, though not actually touching him. It did require a bit of tiptoeing on her part, but it did its job in letting her see how it would look like on him. The gold complimented his eyes well, that's for sure.

"Maybe we can wait for someone to help us pick out our masks? I'm not the greatest at coordinating outfits, so I'll need help as well." she says as she drops back to a standing position, her arms falling back to where it originally was. She smiles at him brightly, "I hope I don't make things awkward, but you have really pretty eyes! It kinda reminds me of someone I met back home." She thinks back to the gumiho that cursed her, laughing softly, mostly to herself.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:24 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu kept looking at her, he had a perplexed look on his face. She had held up to his face. Oh, she was looking at his eyes. He rubbed the back of his head, still nervous, however, instead of carefully doing it, he hoodie, showing his red fox ears. His tail poofed in fear, being bigger in the back of his Hoodie.

"Yeah that sounds like the best idea, waiting for someone..." He had a picture of what he was going to wear. He pulled out his phone, and went to a picture that he had from graduating highschool. His ears were covered by his cap and his tail was under the kimono. Kitsu had insisted on hiding his ears. He then showed the woman. He was perplexed about it being weird to look at his eyes. "Thank you? You have uniquely colored eyes yourself." He didn't take any movements to hide his ears. Most people noticed them right away. He sighed silently to himself, waiting for the question that always came first. 'Were they real?' Followed by 'Can I touch them?'

[OOC:] This is the outfit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
princess syub

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun || mood || friendly || carrying || wallet, phone

-;-

"Oh! Is that what you'll be wearing for tonight?" Marisa studies the picture. It was simple, but the dark colors compliment his hair well. She hadn't seen him brush his hood off, so it was a shock to find herself staring at dark red fox ears. She watched for a moment as they twitched. She looked back at him, watching his face.

She was oblivious, sure, but she wasn't stupid. She realized what emotions his eyes showed the moment his ears twitched and the back of his hoodie suddenly poofed.

"Are you alright?" she says in a soft voice. "You know, if you were uncomfortable, you didn't have to show them to me. Or you could have ran away. I wouldn't have understood, but I wouldn't go after you if you did run away." She smiles warmly at him, as if to say 'It's alright.' Her eyes melded to a warm red, friendly and welcoming. She didn't know what else to say, but she hoped to at least be of help and lessen his perplexity.

Hopefully.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu still looked perplexed. She hadn't asked to touch them. That was a first. He pulled his hoodie back over his ears. He decided to answer her questions. "Yeah, sadly it's the only formal clothing I have." He wished he was wearing a snazzy suit.

She had asked if he was ok, her eyes changing before his eyes. They were now a lovely red. "I'm fine. I accidentally took it off..." He was now embrassed. He purposely dropped his phone on the ground. He knew that he couldn't hide what was about to happen. His body transformed into that of a feral fox. He then ran under the display, hoping that it wouldn't last long at all. The only trace of his clothing was his Cellphone on the ground.

[OOC:]
princess syub

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 am
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun
mood || worried
carrying || wallet, phone

-;-

Marisa was about to talk when the sudden clatter of his phone startled her. From there, everything seemed to be a blur. She watched in shock as Kitsu, who had turned into an actual fox scurried off to hide under the masks' display. "E-eh? Ah, um...???" speechless, she stood there, her knees knocking into each other. Her fingers covered her mouth as she looked at the phone lying on the ground. What just happened...?

In a daze, she sits down beside the display, picking up Kitsu's phone and locking it. "Y-you can come out whenever you want, or you don't have to if you want to. I mean, uh. Yeah." she rambles like she usually does when the situation was out of her control, as her eyes are painted gold again due to her worry. She toys with one of the loose strands that frame her face as she waits for something else to happen. At this point, she didn't really know what to expect.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu slowly came out from under the display case. He was there, in all his fox glory. His ears were flat against his head. He looked up at her, her eyes were yellow, like his. Her eyes must change color. He was still dumbfounded by the beauty of them against her face.

He hated the fact that he had changed. They were having such a lovely conversation, and now she could talk at him, and he couldn't respond. It wasn't like work, where he could use a computer and a pen. He hoped his phone was alright. He dropped it in case the store person came by. He didn't want to risk becoming a fox twice in one day...

[OOC:]
princess syub

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Lucy smiled as she watched the two customers browse through the mask section she'd put up. While yes she found Halloween a bit insulting the succubus had learned to enjoy the parties at least. From her work station in the back the demoness could clearly see the two via security cameras. While content with letting the pair window shop a bit more Lucy's full attention was suddenly stolen by the boy's apparent disappearance. Standing up from the gown she was working on, uncurling her tail from the belt loops of her jeans the blue woman walked out to the front. "Welcome adorable little lost souls, how may I assist you today?" Lucy asked leaning against the counter her spaded tail swaying behind her with a kind smile. Looking around with a mock surprise, "oh young lady wasn't there another customer here? Did they step into the dressing room perhaps? I know I heard the door open twice."

princess syub

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Ahh October 31, AKA Halloween day.
One of Zhangs most favorite holidays out of the entire year. It was a time one can dress up however they liked, be it sexy or spooky. Oh I wonder what I should go as this year Zhang spoke to herself as she trotted up to the clothing store to browse the costumes and mask. Once to the door she pushed and pushed some more in determination to open it by herself. Nya~ Open.. Open I say! She yelled at the door.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Quotes here.

OOC: ~  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
appearance || white oversized sweater, pleated black skirt, street style camo jacket, white sneakers, hair in a loose bun
mood || worried
carrying || wallet, phones

-;-

"I-I, uh, yes! He decided to try on some formal wear and stuff, yep!" Marisa stood up abruptly, then started explaining (read: lying) to the woman. She's very pretty, Marisa noted as she watched her spaded tail wave for a moment before snapping back into focus.

She looks down at the fox, who was looking up at her, big yellow eyes and all, and smiled at him. Well, as best as she could. She looked up to the woman once again, internally panicking. "Th-the masks are really pretty! I just don't know which one to pick?" she blurts out. What does a girl do in a situation like this?

Youroka Kage
Yaroki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu heard another female behind the display case. 'Damn.' He thought to himself. Finally someone had come to help them, and here he was as a fox. She asked where he had gone. He was right there! Not that anyone knew that. He then heard a banging on the door. Another person was trying to come in. This was getting over crowded. He would stay though. He didn't want to come again.

He nodded to Marisa understanding what she was saying. He should go into one of the dressing rooms to hide until he was human again. He didn't have a safe way to pick up his phone though. He hoped she understood that he was trying to make things easier for her. He then ran towards the dressing room. He didn't take time to try and grab something to wear when he got out. He hopefully made it without anyone seeing him.

[OOC: Interesting fact, a red fox can run 31 mph.]

princess syub
Asra Karimi
Yaroki

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 am

The demoness noticed the fox bolt to the dressing room, after a few thousand years of life few things escaped her notice while in her shop. Hmm familiar or did the boy turn into the fox? She wondered without showing that she noticed, "perhaps if you tell me what the mask will be going with? A dress or are you more the cute pantsuit type?" Lucy walked around the counter as she spoke first walking towards the display before she noticed the door. "One moment please, " the demoness said making a beeline for the door instead. Opening the door for the little feline like woman, "welcome to Nern's Clothing I'll be with you momentarily. " With that she returned to the young woman at the mask.

princess syub

Youroka Kage

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas