Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:09 am
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxYou know you know you know I’m crazyxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxI just wanna be your babyxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxYou can ******** me, you can play me.xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxYou can love and you can hate mexxxxxxx

xxxxxxxMiss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss mexxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian and Rei ✱
      { LOCATION } Mercy Hospital -> Morgue ✱
      { FEELING } Anxious yet calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab The man didn't say much about her response. It seemed that he understood some of it anyway. By judging how he responded earlier, he would've said more. Possibly even having more questions for her. But, he only said one thing when she was finished. "Perfectly understandable" he had replied about it. He must've been talking about the child connection she would've had to Darco. While she couldn't see his face, his tone seemed a bit more toned down from earlier. Which was very confusing to her but she wasn't going to say anything about it. Maybe it was an unintentional tone. So, Rayvin simply nodded, "Yes, I guess so.." she was about to say more. But the door bursted open caused her to immediately stop. It almost scared her and she felt her heart skip a beat. A woman came in, holding something in her arms. When she put it down, it turns out it wasn't a thing but someone. Rayvin looked over at the child and felt a sudden dread.

tab tab Rayvin moved near the desk he was at previously. She was fairly amazed by how quickly the man went to work. "If memory serves right, this is our young Miss Katie Chapel. Underwent surgery after involvement in a head on collision with a drunk driver. Mother emerged virtually unscathed." This was something she hated seeing. While she'd only seen one other lifeless child, it didn't mean it was any easier this time. The man tried dismissing the two but it would be a little suspicious. If the other woman were to tell her higher ups who got to work, surely Rayvin would be mentioned. Which would bring up questions and there was a good possibility the man was going to get in trouble for letting her be down here. So, she would have to think of something quick, if the woman should address her that is. While he began rambling on about evidence in court and such, she had heard the woman speaking to either one of them or even both of them. Considering Rayvin was in the room as well.

tab tab The woman began introducing herself and explaining what had happened before Miss Chapel ended up in the morgue. It must've been hard to try and save the young girl. Only for it to fall apart while she was doing so. Her eyes looked over the woman, she seemed young. Possibly mid-twenties, if she had to guess. It was after a moment the woman looked over in her general direction. There was that sinking feeling in her stomach again. 'Think fast. Don't use your real name. Make sure there's quiet so she doesn't have to speak to you again or at all' she thought to herself. She glanced over at the lab coats and grabbed one. Pushing her arms through the sleeves, she took a quick peek at the desk. All she was able to see was "Black" in one of the signatures. Then she returned her attention to the doctor. Quietly making her way over to her. Her tone in almost a hush to make sure she didn't distract the man. As she was doing so, the woman began asking the man a question.

tab tab To save from the distraction, she interferred. Stepping almost between her line of sight of him. Putting on the persona of his apprentice. "Hello, Doctor Riberu. My name is Keira Hearth. This is my first day on the job. I almost forgot my coat, wouldn't want anyone to think I don't work here." 'Oh, the irony' she thought. As much as she hated it, she held out her hand as she introduced herself. "I don't mean to be rude. But this is a very delicate job. So, if you do not mind. I don't want Mr.Black to be distracted." By "if you don't mind" she meant for there to be a bit of silence in the room. She was sure the man wouldn't mind it as well as herself.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Hestian Black, Rayvin ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, morgue ↛ σutfít

When Rei turned her gaze, she noticed the pink haired lady quickly grab a lab coat out of the corner of her eye on her left. She had no idea why the lady nearly blocked her view of the table and the gentleman performing the autopsy upon the child. *Pleased to meet you as well, M'lady. I can understand using an alias for your own protection. However, some people tend to do it for many wrong reasons.* Rei spoke telepathically to her in a very calm manner with a small smile, shaking her hand in greeting. She then pulled out a small green scroll from out of her small side pouch on her left, which she handed to the woman. "Here's your copy of your schedule. For starters, you'll begin with taking inventory in the stock room followed by seeing the other patients within the lobby." Rei added as an afterthought. She made sure to write it all down in clear English, leaving in the added notes on each patients' conditions. No doubt she had hoped the young woman understood the instructions she'd given. At least in this general area of the hospital she was able to get away for a bit and catch up on the necessary patient reports that needed updating. Without another word, Rei once more turned her gaze to face the older gentleman. She could tell he was busy with his task, but wasn't sure if he minded talking a little. In truth, Rei knew barely anyone within this strange city, not even co-workers. The only people she'd met by far was one of her neighbors just down the road from her home.

[օօƈ]: Sorry if I've skipped Rei's reply to Rayvin in the last post. Kinda forgot at the time. ^_^*
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:49 am
|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. His word of caution over the raw violence of post Mortem autopsy, was replied, this by their new arrival to the morgue, "I don't mind observing, M'lord. My name is Princess Rei Riberu, the doctor of this hospital. I did what I could to sustain her life. In the end, her heart gave out during surgery when I tried reviving miss Katie." her voice was calm and collected, but it was Hestian who momentarily gave pause, both to her title... Royalty and her manner of speech, then again... He was once a human man now devolving into a bitter hideous monster, was that so surprising? "What made you choose to take on this job?" Hestian would reply after a spell, slender surgeons fingers gently snatching up the rib separators, gloved hands awash in Crimson as he replied calmly, calculated, "-Several things actually, I could have been a surgeon, could have made money, but I believe the dead have a story to tell, one only a skilled set of hands and a steady mind can hear, I intend to find every one, but mostly I find comfort in death, the Reaper does not discriminate, it's exact and personal, everyone is fated to die, it's the only sure thing in existence, even more sure then birth itself." truth, not everything was born, but everything dies, perhaps there was some dark, tragic, morbidity in that, a morbidity that Hestian embraced, his past made it ever so simple. Past him he felt Rei's eyes, slipping past him towards Rayvin, he was about to explain that she was a guest, spending last moments with a loved one for closure, when she appeared with a different story at hand, one he worried would backfire,
"Hello, Doctor Riberu. My name is Keira Hearth. This is my first day on the job. I almost forgot my coat, wouldn't want anyone to think I don't work here." what was even more discerning was her obvious desire to be rid of their new guest, he found its obviousness amusing, "I don't mean to be rude. But this is a very delicate job. So, if you do not mind. I don't want Mr.Black to be distracted." and he himself, perhaps out of some manner of cruel masochistic pleasure, would openly extend the others stay, "-Oh come now Keira, we're all professionals here, if Rei has mind to stay, I'm sure we can value her expertise in this matter, it's not often we receive visitors down in the dungeon," and then just as he suspected, that backfire occurred, as Rei removed a copy of the daily schedule and hand it to Rayvin, "Here's your copy of your schedule. For starters, you'll begin with taking inventory in the stock room followed by seeing the other patients within the lobby." And then her attentions once more slipped to him, Hestian was hardly worried about his own career, very few were qualified for his position, and even fewer with the mind to handle corpses in this small town, and if there was he could always fall back on his secondary profession, mortuary science at his home at the parlor, "-I'd like to ask that miss Hearth stay awhile to observe, how else is she to learn a thing, if she's sorting inventory in a stock room? Of course if you'd like to stay to Observe Doctor, you certainly may..."

MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:18 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ FEELING } Anxious yet calm ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin raised an eyebrow, her hand still extended to the woman. She heard a voice in the back of her mind. It must've been the woman in front of her. It wasn't her and it definitely wasn't the man. The only one left was the doctor who stood before her. She felt a sharp tingling when the woman put her hand within hers. Human touch was not a favorable thing to Rayvin. She rather cringed at the thought of it. Well, alive human touch, that is. Her eyes watched as the woman began reaching for something. Gently she took her hand back and dropped it into the lab coat pocket. Doctor Riberu then recealed a small green scroll from the small pouch. "Here's your copy of your schedule. For starters, you'll begin with taking inventory in the stock room. Followed by seeing the other patients within the lobby". She was going to have to think of a response. Before she could answer, the doctor turned her attention back to the man. For a moment the woman was distracted and she heard a voice speaking to her. Turning around, she faced the man as he spoke to her. "Oh come now Keira, we're all professionals here. If Rei has mind to stay, I'm sure we can value her expertise in this matter. It's not often we receive visitors down in the dungeon."

tab tab It was not that she was asking the woman to leave, she mainly just wanted quiet. That and she didn't think he would appreciate the constant conversation while focusing on the girl before him. Rayvin simply nodded and took the scroll from the woman. Thankfully, her mother worked as a nurse before she was diagnosed with cancer. Generally, she had an idea as to what to do. The only thing that struck her weird was when she mentioned she was an apprentice for Mr.Black. 'How would inventory and helping live patients benefit a Mortician's Apprentice?' she thought to herself. Then it was like he heard her thoughts but put them into verbal words. "I'd like to ask that miss Hearth stay awhile to observe, how else is she to learn a thing, if she's sorting inventory in a stock room? Of course if you'd like to stay to Observe Doctor, you certainly may..."

tab tab "I have to agree with Mr. Black. A mortician's apprentice would work better with the dead rather than the living. It would be like asking a carpenter to run a bakery."Her head tilted after finishing her sentence. Then she realized how stupid that sounded. Lowering her head, the palm of her hand met her forehead. "I do apologize, that was the worst analogy I could come up with. Not very good at socializing. Thus why I'm here as an apprentice for Mr. Black. The dead can't tell how awkward I am.." Then she closed her mouth. There was no further need to speak. The more she did, the more ridiculous she sounded. But she wasn't wrong, she wasn't very good at "multiple people conversations".

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } Poor Rayvin... ✱

Mad Mr Hatter
      Princess Zelda21

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Hestian Black, Rayvin ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, morgue ↛ σutfít

With a small sigh, Rei shifted her gaze from the pink haired lady, then at the gentleman. She knew they both had a point, and it was no use arguing considering the circumstances. The princess listened in silence as Hestian told his reasons for being the one responsible for the deceased. Truly, it wasn't the sort of answer she expected, but it didn't matter. "Very well then. We'll both stay." Rei answered him simply. She kept her gaze on the remains of the infant girl, watching as each organ was extracted from the chest cavity. "You're quite good at this, tending to those who've passed. It's as though you've done it your entire life." she spoke observantly, glancing back up to face Hestian once more. He was different in mannerisms than what she thought beforehand. Although she didn't sense any hostility from him. Rei fell silent once more, as if expecting to be insulted for what she'd just said.

[օօƈ]: Rei doesn't wear a lab coat, just her ninja attire by the way. She considers modern clothing very foreign.
Mad Mr Hatter

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:08 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They were in agreement then, some more reluctant then others, as his new 'Apprentice' finally chimed up, "-I have to agree with Mr. Black. A mortician's apprentice would work better with the dead rather than the living. It would be like asking a carpenter to run a bakery." 'hmm', at least he knew she had the stones for it, settled amongst corpses as if they were simply wax mannequins, opposed to rotting sacks of sinew and bones. However unsatisfied by her example, she corrected herself, in a face palm like action, "I do apologize, that was the worst analogy I could come up with. Not very good at socializing. Thus why I'm here as an apprentice for Mr. Black. The dead can't tell how awkward I am.." agreed, he himself hardly fared any better with socialization, conversation often, always lead to trouble one way or another, whether it was because of poor social skills, or maybe because he really was a b*****d. Rei herself seemed a bit bothered, by his suggestion, what else would a lie achieve under his watchful tutelage? "Very well then. We'll both stay." And then that depraved nature surfaced, standing there over the poor child's body like a vulture, with such a devious smile there sewn into his features, heaven and hell as if he wore them both like a tailored suit, "-Why Doctor? Did you want to get me alone?" chuckling like a jackal, he'd check each organ for signs of trauma, and then direct his new apprentice to Katie's file, "-Please note on our autopsy report, that most of our young Katie here suffered various organ damage, lungs began filling with fluid, a gradual onset of infection, despite the noble efforts of our fair Doctor. Heart, kidneys, and lower intestine were partially crushed, others bruised or Enflamed, I have it up in my head, but I'll use this as reference in my final report..." despite the graphic, but very honest description of his assessment, she still continued, complimenting him on his expertise, though she suddenly seemed unsure of herself in the latter, "You're quite good at this, tending to those who've passed. It's as though you've done it your entire life." "-I've done it for as long as I can remember, but not always, I was a surgeon once, before I came to this quaint little Town, but fate showed me otherwise, a different path in life with a different calling. And when we've finished pulling our girl apart, it will be my very distinct honor to draw the life back into her... Metaphorically anyways, so that her family will be able to say goodbye one last time. Funerals after all, are never for the deceased, but closure for those left behind in the wake of tragedy," he quipped, while beginning to assemble her once more, his next movements after to address her brain; she'd thought him good, perhaps they both did, they'd be proven differently before long, he excelled in keeping others away, thus was a gift and a curse.

Princess Zelda21

MakinSammiches

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ FEELING } Calm / Intrigued ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin noted the small sigh that came from Doctor Riberu. She was a little offended by her response though. "Very well then. We'll both stay", almost as if she was giving her permission. Hestian than made a comment about it. Well, it was more of a question rather. "Why Doctor? Did you want to get me alone?" It did make her feel a little uncomfortable. If that was that indeed, she would not remain in the room. Her pink eyes examined the woman a bit. She looked very young, quite young in fact to have the job she did. What also threw her off was the fact she wasn't exactly wearing "Doctor" clothing. But in fact, she looked like something out of a samurai or ninja movie. She herself wasn't exactly one to question when it came to clothing. Black was her go to color and sometimes wore red or purple. Back home, people would always make fun of her for the way she dressed. So, judging one's attire was a bit hypocritical of her. Her eyes still on the woman for a moment, she was very focused on the lifelss girl that laid before Hestian. Then she tore her gaze from her and to the girl. This wasn't exactly the first time she had seen something like this.

tab tab At times, she would come in and help her mother. She worked very closely with the mortician at that hospital. It was mostly because she had a "thing" for him. It always grossed her out being that young, but the techniques used always fascinated her. Especially with how gentle they had to be about everything. It was almost like they would've hurt the body. Except for the fact that, they're not quite alive anymore. Hestian's voice then broke her thoughts. "Please note" was all he had to say before she looked around for the clipboard. She grabbed it and the pen that sat on top of it. "Yes, Mr. Black" she had responded. Jotting down quick notes as to what he said as he said it. "Several organs suffered various damages" Then she listed what the damages were. "Lungs- Fill with fluid, a gradual onset of infection". "Heart, Kidneys and Lower Intestine- Partially crushed. Others bruised or inflamed." Once she finished, she held the clipboard at her side. The other still holding the pen.

tab tab "You're quite good at this, tending to those who've passed. It's as though you've done it your entire life", she heard the woman say. Her voice drew her attention to her and away from the girl. She tried hard not to respond back. Thankfully, the woman fell silent once again. Rayvin was now cherising that silence. 'If he was poor at doing what he did, he wouldn't exactly have this job' she thought to herself. It would remain only a thought too. As much as she wanted to say it, she couldn't bring herself to do so. It was not in her nature to. In her head she thanked Hestian for responding back. Also that he began to change the subject onto something more important. "I've done it for as long as I can remember, but not always, I was a surgeon once." That struck her odd, she couldn't exactly picture him being a surgeon. But she wasn't one to judge a book by its cover. "Before I came to this quaint little town, but fate showed me otherwise. A different path in life with a different calling... and when we've finished pulling our girl apart, it will be my very distinct honor to draw life back into her... Metaphorically anyways, so that her family will be able to say goodbye one last time. Funerals after all, are never for the deceased. But closure for those left behind in the wake of tragedy."

tab tab Rayvin watched as he began putting the girl back together. It started off as intriguement which turned into amazement. The way he carefully addressed each part of her. First he began to work on Katie's brain. Then she thought back to what he last said. "Funerals after all, are never for the deceased. But closure for those left behind in the wake of tragedy" She couldn't help but to agree with that. Hell, she even thought the same. For a moment, she felt bad for Doctor Riberu. It was her who was going to have to be the one to tell the parents about their daughter.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

Mad Mr Hatter
      Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous, surprised, still Calm ↛ wíth: Hestian Black, Rayvin ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, morgue ↛ σutfít

Dr. Black's sudden question had caught her off guard in slight surprise. She tried keeping her composure, but it was beginning to prove a bit difficult, lowering her head in slight nervousness towards the place where the child lay. Though she wasn't quite sure what he meant in all honesty. The princess listened as he gave further notes while the pink haired woman wrote them down about the infant before them. While the coroner finished up his task, she stayed silent for what seemed like several minutes. "Perhaps sometime I'll see you on break later, Dr. Black. If you would.... please excuse me." Rei replied simply, turning towards the doorway. She dared not let the two see her face as she left, pale as a ghost and feeling a bit feeble. While Rei walked out the door, she turned the corner and headed straight for the main exit of the hospital.

[օօƈ]: Rei isn't used to spending time with guys very much, which is sorta why she's nervous. Mostly her family or others she knows well.
Mad Mr Hatter

MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:45 am

The offense hung heavy in the room, seeming to divide both women, but as always Hestian excelled in upsetting others, and making them uncomfortable, natural talent. Always, always done on purpose, after all he had a reputation to uphold, "-Why Doctor? Did you want to get me alone?" both instantly reacted in a physical manner, almost turned off for different reasons, Rei averting her eyes elsewhere, and Rayvin seemingly lost in a tangle of thoughts. Rei's silence would finally resolve itself into a stumble of nervous words, one could cut the tension with a knife, as she began her retreat, "Perhaps sometime I'll see you on break later, Dr. Black. If you would.... please excuse me." Hestian didn't have to see her face to know what she was experiencing, he merely smiled, a sort of 'Devil may Care' look on his face, as she hurried for the exit, "-Oh? Take care then," where he'd turn back to his work.

Reaching for a needle, and a length of surgical thread, he instantly set back to work, suddenly appearing in a slightly more chipper mood, as if maybe he seemed to take pleasure in another's discomfort, "-I doubt Miss Rei will be stepping foot down here any time soon," the exact reason why Mr. Black didn't exist at the hospital, no one wanted to know him, he would keep it that way, too much risk in the knowing. Of course, had he heard the seditious, cruel thoughts passing through Rayvin's mind he might have taken pleasure in the notion. Reaching casually for a drill, the power would switch on, and he'd work to elevate the pressure building in his patients skull, noting another dictation, "-You might be off the hook, with the Big Boss, but you're not off the hook yet with me, note there is swelling in the brain, and internal hemorrhaging..." he paused shaking his head, "-It's a wonder she even lasted as long as she did. Right... At least that drunk will get his, we'll be sure of it..." smiling kindly at the corpse he nod, "-Don't worry Miss Katie, we'll get him..." and then he worked to finish putting her back in one piece, readying for transport to the funeral home where he'd draw her back to life...

MakinSammiches
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:45 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ FEELING } Calm / Intrigued ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin raised an eyebrow as she looked over to Doctor Riberu. Taking note of how she reacted to his question. The woman showed some signs of nervousness as she dropped her head. It seemed she was quite uncomfortable about the question. Though it seemed that was Hestian's intention. Thankfully, she woman stayed quiet as she was taking the notes down. Then she finally spoke up and her gaze went back to the woman. "Perhaps sometime I'll see you on break later, Dr. Black. If you would... please excuse me" she said. She continued watching as the woman made her way towards the doorway. Thus she had made her exit. She also noticed that she didn't allow her face to be seen. Whether it was from the nervousness or embarrassment. She couldn't tell as the woman was now gone. Once again, she returned her attention back to the notes. The pen at the ready just in case she needed to write more down about the girl on the table.

tab tab Hesitan's voice brought her gaze away from the clipboard in her hands. "I doubt Miss Rei will be stepping foot down here any time soon" he had said. "Well, I'm sure she'll have to eventually. I would just hope it wouldn't be another case like Miss Katie here."She honestly wouldn't mind hearing what Rayvin thought about Miss Riberu's "schedule" for her. "I'm not sure what Doctor Riberu was thinking to put an apprentice in inventory. I mean, I'm not an apprentice anyway, but still. What use would they be there? I get that someone would have to do it. But, I think it would be the wrong person.." Her voice trailed off to a stop as he grabbed the drill. She watched as he switched the power on. "You might be off the hook with the Big Boss. But you're not off the hook with me." Then he would have her jot down some more notes about the girl, which she did. "Swelling in the brain as well as internal hemorraging". She patiently waited to see if he would tell her any more notes to write.

tab tab Instead, she saw him shaking his head to himself. "It's a wonder she even lasted as long as she did. Right... At least that drunk will get his, we'll be sure of it..." she heard him saying. She had to agree with him about it. While she didn't exactly work here, she would hate to let someone get away who did this to a little girl such as Katie. He then nodded to the corpse, "Don't worry Miss Katie, we'll get him..." It was after this final sentence when he finished putting her back together. Getting the body ready for transport to the funeral home. "Very unfortunate. A life taken at such a younge age. I'm not sure how the driver can even live with himself know what he's done..." Rayvin removed the lab coat and hung it back up. Placing the penon the clipboard, she set it on the desk nearby. "I have all the notes down here. In case it's needed to testify in court. That is, when they catch the guy who did it."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC }

Mad Mr Hatter
      Princess Zelda21

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

xoHime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WHERE I AMxx cafeteria xxxxx WHO I'M WITHxx alone ---> rei xxxxx HOW I FEELxx content

User Image
  • A soft smile was on her face as she continued to read. Even if she had read this book a few times already, it was definitely one of her favourites. The entire Disney collection by Serena Valentino was her favourite, actually. Slowly flipping the page, she placed her finger in the book and turned her right wrist over slightly to check the time on her dainty watch.

Time seemed to have passed fairly quickly today, because before she knew it, almost an hour had passed since she had first started reading. She glanced at the almost empty cup of coffee that was in front of her and figured another cup wouldn’t hurt at all. Gathering her belongings, she went back to the main area and grabbed another cup.

Just before walking out, she took note that another doctor was around. Smiling, she waved. “Good afternoon, Rei. How is everything? You look like you could use some caffeine, I’ll buy.” the redhead mentioned, taking a sip out of her cup. The only reason she mentioned that was simply because the other woman looked to be a little frazzled; Angelica did enjoy Rei’s company though, so often asking her to join for a cup of coffee or tea wasn’t very out of the ordinary. “I still have another hour and a half before my next surgery. If you’re busy, I can understand if you can’t join me.”

[[ ooc; sorry its kind of short!!! hoping this is enough for you to work with! ]]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous, tired ↛ wíth: Angelica Gilmore ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy hospital, cafeteria ↛ σutfít

When she stopped in her tracks near a different part of the hospital, Rei didn't realize she'd run into one of the other staff members. Turning her gaze, she heard a lady speak in a very sweet voice, someone she recognized from the list of names on the list of surgeons who worked in the building. "Er, yes, thank you Lady Angelica. Some herbal tea would be fine please." she replied shyly with a small smile. The princess recalled seeing her around before during her shift a few times when she'd admitted a patient to the OR earlier in the morning. Rei had felt very at ease being in this woman's presence. She took a seat at an empty table, waiting patiently. In truth, it felt as though this would be one of those rare occasions getting to know yet another new face without any trouble. "It's been a bit of a rough start to be honest. I'm not so sure what to think of the coroner. His mannerisms and the way he spoke was a bit... strange." Rei admitted, letting out a shaky sigh to try and calm her nerves. She hated feeling tired and in this state, especially in front of another person besides her own family.

[օօƈ]: ((That's ok! It'll do just fine!))
xoHime

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xoHime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

WHERE I AMxx cafeteria xxxxx WHO I'M WITHxx alone ---> rei xxxxx HOW I FEELxx content

User Image
  • After grabbing the ravenette’s tea, Angie led the other woman to her table and took a seat in front of her, stretching slightly. “Oh? A rough start?” the redhead mentioned, blinking slightly as she took yet another sip of her coffee. “What happened, if you don’t mind me asking?” At the mention of the coroner, she smiled slightly. While she had never met the doctor personally, the feedback she often was told about him was always very similar.

The woman in front of her was obviously very shaken still, and Angelica leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table. “Seems to me like you need to relax, I’m sure things will get better today. Maybe… see if you can find someone to cover the rest of your shift?” while this would never be something Angelica would do herself, she knew not everyone was a workaholic like she was. As much as she enjoyed her little ‘me’ times, she would always rather work. Less time to actually meet people… all considering when she got really sick.

“I’ve never met the coroner, though Doctor Black seems to have the same reputation no matter who I come across that has met him. When you say he spoke strangely, how did he?”

[[ ooc; n/a ]]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calmer, tired ↛ wíth: Angelica Gilmore ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, cafeteria ↛ σutfít

Glancing up from the table, Rei turned her gaze to face Angelica after accepting the cup of specially ordered green tea from the waitress. She began taking a sip before placing the cup back on its saucer, the color slowly returning to her face. It was enough to help settle her nerves. "I brought in one of the infants that I was tending to into the morgue. She passed away when I tried to revive her. Eventually I stayed down there long enough to observe the autopsy, but decided not to stay after a while." Rei paused for a moment, listening while her companion asked a few questions and gave a suggestion. This she hadn't considered normally, but under the circumstances, it may have been a good solution. "He did explain quite a bit about why he chose the position, which in a way gives me an idea of what his personality is like. He may act like a tough beast, but as I see it, there's something hidden beneath that cold armored shell he bears of which he'd never reveal. I do understand him a little, even if he does come off as a bit cold in a way." she added observantly with a much more relaxed expression. For once she didn't mind getting this chance to speak with another member of the hospital staff one on one.; This was indeed much more pleasant. "You're right, but I'm not sure who to ask about covering for me while I'm not here." Rei admitted, taking a drink of her tea. Angelica did have a point, for Rei needed a bit of a break from tending to patients, even if it were only the first day.

[օօƈ]:
xoHime

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 am

Rayvin had replied openly to his catty response in regards to Rei's swift exit, and questionable return, "-Well, I'm sure she'll have to eventually. I would just hope it wouldn't be another case like Miss Katie here." truth in that, he'd smile discreetly, not for the loss of life, but for the fact she'd have to return one way or another, unless she sent another to deliver her bodies for her. If there was one thing Hestian despised more then anything, it was an individual mistaking him for being a 'good' person, he was a monster through and through, and any who thought otherwise would be swiftly reminded.

Working away soundlessly, it was this time that Hestian reached for the staple gun, and began the final closures, while Rayvin chimed up at his side, clearly taken aback by the good Doctors suggestion to scheduling, "I'm not sure what Doctor Riberu was thinking to put an apprentice in inventory. I mean, I'm not an apprentice anyway, but still. What use would they be there? I get that someone would have to do it. But, I think it would be the wrong person.." he'd crack another smile, wolfish, "-Told you she wanted to get me alone," shaking his head he relaxed, smile fading, as he took on a degree of seriousness, "-She might have caught onto your lie, wanted to punish you... By putting you to work in a task she can carefully scrutinize, Maybe she's a bit more sadistic then I first thought, in some Old Testament kind of way," but then again, maybe to some degree he was too, with the way he carried on. Funny how much time changes a person, funny how different he was in the past, compared to the now... What a fool he was. Silence clouded the room briefly as he began to tuck his tools away and execute the final processes before transfer, "-Very unfortunate. A life taken at such a young age. I'm not sure how the driver can even live with himself knowing what he's done..." "-Perhaps he doesn't know, some people get so black out drunk, they can't even recall the previous 24 hours... But don't mistake my facts for sympathy or forgiveness, there is none when it comes to such swine," dulling his rage, while it built beneath the skin, it was Rayvin's words once more that would have pulled him from his mind, "I have all the notes down here. In case it's needed to testify in court. That is, when they catch the guy who did it." Hestian smiled at this, a secretive smile as if they shared in a private joke, "-They will," his assurance more then just confidence in the authorities, as if maybe... He knew something? As if maybe he had a plan... Slipping from the prison, he so often formed with his thoughts, he covered Katie with a sheet respectfully, then gathered the papers at his desk, with plans to make copies on each one... Which regrettably would force him upstairs... With people, "-So, what do you really do, occupation wise?" he only partially questioned why he hadn't given her the boot yet, he imagined her ease, almost preference to surround herself with corpses intrigued him... Remotely at least.

Makin Sammiches

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces