Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeliquuee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:32 am
                                              User Image
                                              ███ ███ ███ ● ↘↘

𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓;; 𝔨𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔞 𝔟𝔞𝔯
                                              𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖉;; 𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔩
                                              𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞;; 𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔢, 𝔶𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔯

Not caring for anyone else's ears, he blasted his heavy metal music in the car as he drove into the city to visit the nearest bar, occasionally looking down at his phone to check the navigation system Hopefully, his experience at the location is a good one as all he wanted to do was wind down and relax for the day. Pulling up to his destination, he parked his vehicle in the lot and took a deep breath with his eyes closed before taking his keys out of the ignition. The last time he went into a bar, he got into a huge fight with a complete stranger. Jay's the type of person who gets angry very quickly and he acts on it too.

Going through the double doors, he was greeted with the sight of some people already settled in the bar. Seeing new faces, he thought it was a great opportunity to make friends. Most looked normal and friendly, but one of the customers were wearing their pajamas to a public place. Huh Jay shook his head and swept that under the rug even though it was a bit weird. However, there was a lady that caught his eye in particular and he had found her quite stunning. He didn't know whether or not to make a move, he saw that she was already occupied talking to the bartender. But he made a goal in his head that he wouldn't walk out of the bar without getting her number first. Jay took the cigarettes from out of his jacket pocket and tapped the cigarette package sharply against his palm a couple of times before opening it and getting one. Placing the cigarette in between his index and middle finger, he would have lit it up using a cheap lighter that he stole from a convenience store weeks ago.

He discarded the lighter and pack in his back pocket before taking a huge puff from his cig, he proceeded to the bar with his drag and sat on a stool that was next to Eilese and Yulian. Jay kept a calm, collected look on his face, but he was puzzled over what he wanted to order, he was on a budget, so he didn't want to buy anything that was out of his price range. Hmm when the bartender wasn't so busy, he would have caught Carcer's attention to initiate a transaction between the both of them. While smirking and looking directly into Carcer's eyes, keeping very strong eye contact he would ask "Hey, love. May I have a Corona and some jalapeno peppers? If it isn't too much trouble, please." he requested trying to be as polite and charming as possible. If he wanted, he could get black out drunk right now and have the time of his life, but he wanted to take it in moderation and be responsible for once. There wasn't any opening for him to try and commence a conversation with Eilese, since she was occupied with Yulian. Jay didn't want to seem like a total p***k if he went in and pried, so he kept his patience and waited until there was an opening.

Thankfully, another one of the employees had come over to aid the bartender from working alone. It must have sucked working a shift alone during opening hours he thought. There he was, respectively sitting in his chair, smoking his cigarette, polluting the air with vapor, while waiting for his meal to arrive. He paid mind to his cell phone where he would scroll through his social medias to check up on his closest friends. Occasionally tapping the cigarette on an ashtray. Through the pictures they were posting, it seemed like they were having a fun time, which made him a little jealous, he put his phone away and then continued smoldering..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 am
User Image

『Eliese &other locals』『"She seems nice"』『sleepy』『Karma Bar』『profile
Mirror mirror on the wall tell no more lies of who I am

The small blonde boy tried not to laugh over-hearing some of the conversation a two young people were having together. From his point of view they were probably on a date. God date's it had been awhile since he'd been on one but than again there weren't a lot of people that were his well type, None that he had met though. He turned his attention back to the bar tender and was about to open his mouth before hearing the darker hair woman's voice say a coke. His eyes light up and he smiled. "A coke is just fine by me" he called out before holding his arms up in defense waving them just slightly. "I can't drink on the job you know he said. He was a cop and he didn't figure he should drink before checking himself into work, His boss would probably scold him for it. He watched as the woman made her way over towards him and took a seat. Eilese, that's a pretty name" he said keeping his smile as he chuckled at her comment. He'd have to keep that in mind even though if he didn't look it he could fight. "Thank you Eliese" he spoke before he had almost forgot to introduce himself to his new friend. "I'm Yulian..Yulian Vasiliev" he cooed holding out his hand to shake her's as his attention moved to the noises of two other's arriving into the bar. The both had dark hair but one had a more cheerful well mannered appearance to him as he watched them both towards the bar.

『cellphone - bag (wallet,novel,key's.) 』『single』『wearing

Mayonaka_Kaji

MakinSammiches

Krazy Kuni

killer-wolf-kun

AnaIyn

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Audrey (Others inside) ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

A grin once against placed itself onto his face as he leaned over the table as if to whisper to Audrey. "We could always start a fight. Maybe let me win once and they'll not think that you are that strong with that arm of yours. I'll just make these tattoos glow bright and that'll scare em' and think differently of ya," he leaned back chuckling after he had whispered to her. He gave a small shrug at his next thought. "Better yet, it might liven the place up to have a little brawl, though I don't think the angry lady will like that. We are powerful when we let it show."

Stelios' eyes went over to the door seeing two new people step into the bar. The place was starting to liven up more and more with each person that took a step into the building. "Look, see we are getting people in here!" he paused as he picked up a stick and started to eat it. "So I chose a nice lively place for this date. So what does the normal person do on dates? Complement? Beat up any guys who give you rude comments or looks?" He chuckled again as he looked back over towards Audrey and pushing the place to sticks towards her for her to have some. Though he could probably eat them all, he hadn't just got them to put all into his gut.

Ooc: Yup...short but couldn't think of much.
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

AnaIyn

[qoute="killer-wolf-kun"]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Eilese, Yulian, Jay, Kyosuke, (Others) ✦ Mood: Annoyed ✦ Wearing: (Same as layout, just black pants and sneakers)

A sigh escaped her lips as she ran a hand over her hair as she turned and started to fill the glass with coke. "I don't think I could ever win against you sometimes. You are getting to used to being around me," she spoke towards Eilese. She took Eilese's Id and card and then came back for the glass filling it with Coke and placing it back onto the counter. After that, she started to write down some info towards Eilese's tab before turning to hear someone walking into the bar.

A dark grin came over her face when Kyosuke stepped into the bar before crossing her arms over her chest. "Because there are customers here I'll attempt to filter," she took a breath before pointing at him. "Be late again and see what happens to-" she stopped herself not wanting to deal with possibly losing another employee to her horrible mouth. "Whatever, just clock in. You can check what those two at the table would like to drink. Other than that, just help who you can for now." He was a good worker and she just couldn't bark at those who used formal speech with her. Breaking her train of thought, another voice snapped her from her thoughts.

Those words. Love. Her lip twitched as she walked over and leaned up against the bar infront of him before tapping the counter infront of her. "Id before I bother I turn and waste my time for you," she gave him her sh*t eating smile before leaning back and looking at the counter between them and towards his face. "Also I don't like that look. Give me a more...I don't know. Just not that face," she moved her hands infront of her own to give emphasis. She just couldn't help the charmers or those who'd charm her with words. The one thought that ran through her mind was that Eilese didn't overhear and try to jump into this conversation.

Carcer's smile turned into a frown as she waited. Obviously eyeing up the male who had just decided to step in, she didn't pay much attention to where his looks started to travel else where, but for now she just didn't like his wording. Partly due to the fact she didn't like it and they always had motives in those words.

Ooc: I don't know if I should censor her words...so I did. I also
                                resisted her cursing more...so it all depends on how he acts. Oh poor Carcer not knowing how to be kind or social. XD
                                MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

killer-wolf-kun

AnaIyn

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

╞═══════════════════════╡╞═══════════════════════╡

tab tab Audrey noticed more movement on the corner of her eye. It seemed more people were coming into the bar. So the chances of a fight were increasing. Whenever that happened, she would be ready. It also seemed like Stelios was as well. One of the people who walked in had shoulder length black hair. He didn't seem one to cause trouble and seemed to work at the bar. Considering he was apologizing for being late. The other one had short,black hair. Slicked back to expose the eyebrow piercing he had. He also had tattoos on his fingers and a star on his neck. He was probably one to keep to himself. But you can't judge a book by its cover. Especially with how people are nowadays. They're so full of surprises and can take you off guard. She then had her attention drawn away as Stelios began to whisper to her. "We could always start a fight. Maybe let me win once and they'll not think you are that strong with that arm of yours. I'll just make these tattoos glow bright and they'll scare 'em and they'll think differently of ya" he said to her. Leaning back in his chair, laughing, as he said so. His next thought came with a shrug. "Better yet, it might liven the place up to have a little brawl. Though I don't think the angry lady will like that. We are powerful when we let it show"

tab tab Then it seemed he noticed the new guys who came in. She waited patiently for a comment from him. "Look, see we are getting people in here!" and there it was. She must not have noticed the mozzarella sticks there because he grabbed one and started eating it. Surprisingly, he didn't just pop the whole thing in his mouth. "Haha yea. But I think either way, we would've ended up here one way or another. That is a good question. I guess it depends on the people" she responded, shrugging as she leaned forward. Resting her elbows on the edge of the table. "I think compliments come towards the start of the date, haha. I think we're well past that now. As for guys, wouldn't have to worry about that. As you can see". She tilted her head towards the bar. Nodding towards the girl in fish nets and Carcer. "I think they'll be occupied with the eye candy they've got over there." Leaning back in the chair again, she grabbed a stick and ate it up. One leg crossed over the other. "Besides, I don't think they'd be able to handle all of us",she added as she raised her arms, playfully flexing a bit.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios / As well as others
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Karma Bar
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji
killer-wolf-kun
Ninnba
Krazy Kuni
Analyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:23 pm
                                              User Image
                                              ███ ███ ███ ● ↘↘

𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓;; 𝔨𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔞 𝔟𝔞𝔯
                                              𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖉;; 𝔦𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡
                                              𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞;; 𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔢, 𝔶𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔯

After eating up Carcer's words.. Jay pursed his lips and raised his eyebrow. Cringing at what had just transpired. What was this woman's deal? He had tried to be polite and friendly as possible, giving his warmest reception, but it didn't work out. Maybe she was having a bad day, but that didn't stop Jay from being a bit aggravated. He didn't take it into consideration and his blood began to boil after Carcer commanded him not to make a certain face. What face? This is just the way he looked. The customer service in the bar was terrible, he was thinking in his head how he wouldn't return. There was authority nearby, but if something's bothering Jay, he'll just drown it out and focus on his problem. The kid's been apprehended by police many times before so there was no reason for him to "worry" about his record since it already had a couple of blemishes.

Jay formed a tight fist with his right hand and smirked. His visit to the bar was so short, yet he's already planning on causing some trouble. Standing for his own, he would have slammed the fist sharply into the counter to catch Carcer's attention once more, puffing his chest he wasn't afraid to tell the bartender off with a harsh tone "Listen, b***h. I don't have time for this, either you give me what I ordered or I'm going to jump across this counter and show you how rude a person can really be!" cracking his knuckles and stretching his neck around, he continued to take another puff from his cigarette as he glared at Carcer in a demeaning way, he disrespectfully blew smoke to her direction. Guess he might lose his chances of impressing the gothic girl that sat next to him with his threat, but it's whatever, there were much more fish in the sea for him to catch. Taking a look at his wristwatch, he noticed that there wasn't progress being made "I don't have all the time in the world, so you better hurry it up." Jay kept a stern look on his face, impatiently waiting for Carcer's response, adjusting his leather jacket and sniffing his nose.

Angeliquuee

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Eilese~
With: Carcer
Apparel: Violet crop top, shorts, black thigh highs with stiletto heels
Emotions: Panic, fear, anger.

Eilese smiled and raised a brow slightly. Yulian had a stronger grip then she expected and his hand were a bit worn. Turning to look at the door she let her hand slip from his. Two men walked in one seeming more innocent and by the lashing given by Carcer an employee. She gave a laugh, if the paper work was delivered already she would be an owner of a place herself. Maybe get some pointers from Carcer on how to get employees in line.
As the other male waled in she noticed him looking everyone, his eyes pausing at her momentarily. She gave a huff "You remind me of a few men at my old job's Yulian, sweet and nice till they stated to do their job". She gave a playful wink, hearing a curse and a raised voice though she jumped up from her seat. Seeing the man who was looking at her smoking, and cursing she groaned. Walking over she gave a look to Carcer telling the other she would try an handle it her way.
Walking over she slid one arm across him and o his shoulder. "Leave the little child alone sweetie, Im sure im worth more of your time then her". Eilese said letting the friendly smile leave replacing it with one half open and eyes shut just a bit giving her a becoming look. "Mind if I?" she asked looking towards him lips and the cigarette between. After all this bar didnt allow such a thing and as her one hand snaked over to his side she pressed closer to him giving him a playful look. She hoped to calm him down and distract him a bit with her flirting, that or get his attention of her instead of Carcer so id he did try to do any damange she would be the one harmed over other's.

Mayonaka_Kaji

AnaIyn

Ninnba

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image
K Y O S U K E¤ S A K A M U R A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man's eyes closed as his smile never faded as he recieved word from his higher up and walked across the bar, to enter the other side of the counter. His mouth let a slight smile dampen, though stay as he knelt down and began to use the computer on the otherside to punch in. His eyes would open as he stood and grabbed his book to keep orders. His ears would hear her words towards the new patron as he looked across the bar's counter. His mouth let out a slight gigglish laugh as he walked around the bar and towards the young man who said he was he was on the job. He'd hum a sweet tune while he stepped behind the person who seemed to enter the bar with him. His eyes dulled a bit as his curved lips opened and his head veered back slightly. "I'd ask you to refrain from taking that tone with Dear Miss Barathrum. It's not nice to barge into another's home and threaten them." With his words he'd lean his head back and give a grin to the man. "It's rude, and sometimes, hazardous." He'd mention. His eyes went to Eilese as she went to interact with him as well. His eyes blinked to her as he looked at her outfit and smiled. "Though it seems you have some lovely company to keep, so I expect you to be busy with this maiden if she cares to stay." He states before continuing on to the blonde haired boy and put a slip of paper and pen down. "If you have an idea on what you would like to eat, write it down please. I'll get to you as soon as possible." He'd say bowing his head a bit at him as his footsteps would take him to the other two. His smile only brightened as he approached the table. The two were rougher looking in style, as if they had some experience, though he would look on them with the eyes of a shepard to a flock.

"Sakamura, Kyosuke Sakamura, I will be serving you this evening." He'd say before pulling out a notepad and rubbing a hand through his locks. "How can I be of service this day? I see you have an appetizer, would you like anything else? A drink? A Some substinance? Maybe a Sweet Delight to share?" He'd speak before allowing his hair to bounce as he tilted his head and giving a bright twinkle. The young man was putting on as much charm as he could for everybody. Whether positive or negative.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Krazy Kuni
Quote:

MakinSammiches

Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

AnaIyn

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Audrey (Others inside) ✦ Mood: Calm ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

His eyes went from Audrey to the bar, the situation was escalating and he wasn't really surprised. Not many people he knew of could handle the small fire cracker that was Carcer, specially if they had been the same type of person. "True, but those who don't know Carcer can't handle her very well," he chuckled. "She'll eat your face off and chop you to bits if you mess with her bar, let alone her regulars and staff." His eyes stayed on the bar for a few minutes before looking back to Audrey.

He leaned back in his seat with a smile on his face, mainly from some of her comments towards the male at the bar. "Eye candy huh. That means he has stolen your attention from me. I think I feel a needle in my heart," he strained his voice as he placed hand over his chest. He had always been a horrible actor but he always wanted her to be happy. "Nah we got everyone beat in this room," he chuckled going back to her last words.

Once he noticed that the other girl seemed to cling onto the male after his outburt, he noticed that the other male from earlier approached their table."I think I'll start today off with just a beer thanks. Order what you want, Audrey." he looked back over to her before giving the guy a smile. Though he couldn't help himself to grab another stick and start to eat it lazily.

Ooc: X3
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

AnaIyn

[qoute="killer-wolf-kun"]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:23 am
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

tab tab Audrey looked back to the man with the slicked back hair. He was now raising his voice, cursing at Carcer. She went to push herself off of the chair until she saw the longer haired male and the girl in the fishnets take over. Setting herself back in the seat, she returned her attention back to Stelios. Who was replying about the "eye candy" comment she had made. "Haha, oh my poor,naive Stelios. That man looks too young for me anyway. My eye candy comment was meant for the girls in his eyes. Well, except for Carcer since he doesn't seem to be feeling pleasant towards her. I am a little curious as to what she said." She reached over and grabbed his hand, pulling away from the "jab" at his heart. "Precisely, so don't worry. He's not my type", she said with a bit of a smirk.

tab tab Leaning back in her chair and the longer haired male came over. "How can I be of service this day? I see you have an appetizer, would you liek anything else? A drink? A some of sustinance? Maybe a Sweet Delight to share?" he had said. He seemed to have a charming aura about him. But right now, it was his job to have one. Otherwise, they would lose business if he acted like the man at the bar. Stelios, of course, was eager to order. She didn't really mind it. It gave her time to think on what she wanted. That was, until Stelios put her on the spot. "Oh. I'll just have a rum and coke. Another order of sticks might not be a bad idea." She said as she grabbed one as well.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios / As well as others
мσσ∂? x x xOn Edge
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Karma Bar
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji
killer-wolf-kun
Analyn

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Tomlin Heywood
Tomlin enters the bar, his hand still in Chisei's, and he leads her to a table near the bar. Pulling out a chair for her, he smiles and asks her, "What kind of drink do you want? It's on me. Consider it practice for tomorrow night?" He chuckles and waits to see whether she wants to see what they have or if she already knows what she wants. Either way, he was going to cover it. By no means was he going to make her pay, after all. This might not have been their official date, but he was nevertheless treating her.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Karma Bar COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

Chi smiled as Tomlin was quite a gentleman and guided her to a seat. She often helped others this way when she was weighting tables in the restaurant, to be spoilt like she was a princess Chi really felt special in the way Tomlin treated her. Indeed this was practice for tomorrow but did this mean that tomorrow was a second date or the first?

"Just a half glass of sake please, if they have it if not i'm fine with a rum and coke, hey if this is practice does this class as a first date technically?"

Chi looked up at him and smiled confident around him to remove the hair from her eyes and reveal the extent of her dragon scale that covered the right side of her face , torso and arm and leg, although some of her body was hidden still with her work clothes
                                          "so uhm what are you thinking of having?" Chi asked him,
                                          "also feel free to ak me any questions you want to get to know me so the best way is to ask right ?"
                                          She chuckled.

Out Of Chemistryeep
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Tomlin Heywood
"I was probably just going to have whatever you were having. That way they for sure don't mix up our drinks." He chuckles. "Hmm...yeah, I guess this would be our first date, then, if you put it like that." He leaves for a moment to go request the drinks from the bar, with the backup plan as well, then returns to Chi, sitting down across from her.

"Any question? Hmm...I guess the most pressing thing would be if that hurts."
His hand moves so that it's right next to the right side of her face, but not yet touching it in case it does bother her. "Need to know what I should avoid touching, if anywhere, if we do start kissing." He smirks, trying to make light of the situation while also discussing that personal matter. "And the same offer extends to you. Anything you want to ask me, I'll answer. If this really is our first date, let's get to know each other."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Karma Bar COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

Chi smiled and watched him order the drinks to return back to sitting across from her. She felt relaxed and found his question to be pretty easy to answer,

"No it doesn't hurt but sometimes it itches, its called the dragons kiss it makes my skin like dragon scales, i have had several operations in the past to try and remove them but they just grow back, so all that painful procedure for nothing, i've tried medicines all sorts to remove it but its here to stay, if you are wondering about my eye it got infected during the removal of the scales and i've been blinded in my right eye ever since, i am not sure if my curse is contagious though"

Chi thought about a question for him and smiled,
                                          "so you cannot do anything too strenuous what would you say was too much for you, i want to avoid anything that might put you in danger of something bad..also is this the first date you have ever been on?" Chi looked at him waiting on answers her lavender eye making sure to take in his frame to memory she had a feeling that things were going to go good,
                                          "hopefully my next question won't be too personal"
                                          She chuckled.

Out Of Chemistryeep
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]