Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:32 pm
With: Servers and other people
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Thinking
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Iris glance at the white hair and blue eye waitress who excuse herself as she told her, she will be with her in few. Of course Iris didn't really mind, she wasn't really in haste and wanted to just enjoy a cup coffee while reading her newspaper. There was assortment of noises all around but Iris was too hungover to care to even look over, interacting with strangers without her cup was something she didn't sought after she was in better mood.
Flipping the page, she read on the back of the page; Murder what was thought was suicide, solve! This was the case she was working on yesterday, it was amusing to see that the paper already printed this out earlier. She almost chuckle at how fast the press was, never letting anything skip them.
So about the case, it was about this wealthy b*****d, and yes she thought he was a b*****d since he had a lot issues with many people and owe to many of them which of course included the mob. And one knows what happen hen you mess with them...Hmph, he was hanging by rope inside his closet wearing only his tighty whites
Poor b*****d.
User Image
But of course this wasn't a suicide, there were notably many things that show that this wasn't of self-murder. The way he position himself, staring at the mirror was on the wall and the rope which hang on the ceiling was practically plan to make it look like. But like every murder who never thinks about what they might leave, the suspect left his shoe print on the floor and box of cigarettes which at first the police consider it was the desist brand. He did smoke but the man only smoke a special and expensive brand, not the ones you get at the store for 20 dollars.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

Ninnba
Yuki-Soma69
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image
She jumps up and all my clones turns to paper foxes as my ears and tails pops up. She bows " pleas don't tell. Any one. I'm trying my best to keep my powers a secret. " She bows begging and pleading so she won't have to lose her job. 'Crap what do I do? I want to keep this job so I can see the human with the long black hair.' She stays on her knees and looks up at him.  

Yuki-Soma69

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel, Helios, Yuki xxxx
⤠location: Kona Cafe xxxx
⤠mood: Cheerful xxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab Adrian raised an eyebrow when it seemed the girl was stumbling over herself. The same girl who he picked up off of the floor, was one of the baristas. She seemed super nervous and was one who felt easily embarrassed. He waited until the man and Yuki, as she said her name was, finished their business. Things were gettign super busy with this group so he continued to patiently wait. He wasn't in any rush and he enjoyed watching the tway some people interact with each other. He heard the door open and turned a bit to see who it was. She was unfamiliar and seemed to be content with the company of herself. So he would not bother her with conversation. He leaned against the counter and returned his attention back to the group at the counter. It wasn't long before the shy girl disappeared and went off to take other customer's orders.

tab tab But finally, the other barista was ready to take his order. "No need to apologize. It gets busy from time to time so I understand. It actually gave me time to think about what I wanted. A medium coffee sounds pretty nice right now. Unfortunately, I burned mine at home so it did not taste all that pleasant. I take it with two cream, three sugar. Perhaps a blueberry muffin as well. Never been here and I heard the muffins were fantastic." A smile on his face as he ordered. On the corner of his eye, he noticed the fox girl was busy running around, taking order after order. His eyes scanned around and caught a face behind the window in the door that lead to the back. He tilted his head, the smile not leaving his face as he gave her a friendly wave.

[[Ooc: Only doing one reply each for my characters. It was a long day and I'm legit exhausted. Started dozing off writing this, haha]]
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Ninnba
Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

A soft yawn escaped the lips of a green haired girl as she walked into the cafe and made her way into the back to prepare for her shift. She knew she was a few minutes or more late but she had a good excuse. An idiot decided to pull out right in front of her and hit her car, luckily everyone is ok but she will be without a car for awhile like she cared. Morning... sorry I am late She announced as she walked into the back room and placed her things away. She then proceeded to prepare for the shift.

With: ... Who ever may be in the back room
OOC: ...

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Adrian, Helios, Yuki, Okami, Iris
Thoughts Sugarrr....
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

Lacii walked into town only about an hour later, nonchalantly walking as if she didn't have a care in the world. Well,
besides a few minor things, she didn't really. The shops began to appear as she crossed a street and took her time to wander through and look around.
There were so many! 'Now this is a town. Not that small dust pile we were at before. Though it could always use more-' the voice was cut off as both Raphael and Lacii found the cafe. She looked at the beautiful colors inside and just stared, placing a hand on the window sill. There were a few people inside and as she stared, she spotted them smiling. Her mind was blank for just a few minutes, before opening the door and slipping in as quietly as she could.

There, she stood in wonder. The smell was as intoxicating as the decor. To Lacii, a place as beautiful as this was the closest she would get to Heaven. She watched the others pass around before discreetly stepping up to the bar and staring at the sweets and the drinks in adoration, Her stark white hair fell around her as she stared. Though her eyes looked a bit dull, the dark bags under her eyes not really helping, there seemed a small spark to them as she stared at the confections. A small voice interrupted her oggling. 'You do have money right? Because i'm not going to let you go back home just to buy sweets or tea or whatever you want to consume. Disgusting things..' the thought was pushed away as a nearly transparent dainty hand patted the phone in her pocket, where she kept all her funds between the casing and the phone itself without alerting anyone to the intention she had money. She had made that mistake before and it didn't turn out pretty. Lacii glanced slowly around, fully realizing the people around her. Oh, yeah, there were others around. She barely saw the green hair girl pass by into the back,
only noticing her for a moment before turning back and looking at the desserts. 'Raph, help me pick something.'
'HOW ABOUT A HELL NO?!' the creature screeched in her mind and she winced slightly. 'Geez, fine.' she thought glumly, stuck trying to decide what to eat. Despite having ate not that long ago, there was an infinite storage in her stomach for sweets-she always made sure there was.

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White lights fade to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:02 am
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, a new girl, Okami, and quite a few of customers.
Mood: Cheerful, but a little disappointed that how busy things are.
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

She listened to him speak, and for a moment, there was a softness in her expression. Whereas her smile had been bright and cheerful, it seemed awfully practiced. Granted, she was happy to be here, but the smile she wore towards the customers was always the same. Hearing his kind words though, her head tilted ever so slightly, the smile on her lips becoming much more genuine. Upon hearing him mention he had burnt his coffee that morning, the smile nearly vanished as her lips turned into a sort of pout, her bottom lip sticking out slightly. "Oh dear... I'm so sorry. That must have been awful." She didn't linger for long, as now that he had made a request, it was time for her to move. Even still, that didn't mean she had to ignore him. She moved to the back counter and plucked a cup off the shelf for him. There was already a fresh pot of coffee made from when she had arrived, and after adding his requested sugar and cream, she gave it a gentle stir with a clean spoon. Normally, a customer could add their own cream and sugar to their coffee, but if a customer requested a particular amount, Angel was always happy to add it in for them. "Well, I'm sorry that your coffee was ruined this morning, but I suppose, in an odd way, we can be thankful. Because if you hadn't of burnt your coffee," she spoke as she moved towards the glass case, where the pastries were displayed. She grabbed a small serving plate, and using a pair of tongs, she retrieved one of their signature blueberry muffins. On her way back, she picked up his coffee. "you wouldn't have had a reason to come by the cafe, right?" She smiled warmly at him as she placed the plate and cup down on the counter for him. There was a moment where she seemed to hesitate after he answered, and perhaps her eyes lingered on him just a hair longer than they should have. "... Please enjoy." With a slight bow of her head, she had to excuse herself. There was so much more she needed to do... regardless if she wanted to continue chatting with the man who had started off being so friendly, she had work to do.

She looked up just in time to catch Okami sneaking back behind the counter. "Good morning, Okami~" Angel called out to her, but the woman was gone before her hello seemed to even reach her. That was a shame, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. With a soft sigh, she put back on her smile before she looked back to the customers who had been patiently waiting for their turn. Though she knew the woman who was sitting with the newspaper was next, she had to at least greet the new girl who was staring down the glass case of sweets. "Good morning! Welcome to the Kona Cafe. I'll be right with you~" That was how she managed things when she had more than one person. She always greeted whoever was going to have to wait, just so that they knew they hadn't been missed. Still, turns came in order of who arrived first. With that thought, she looked back to the woman who was waiting at the counter. "I'm sorry, ma'am, for your wait. What can I get for you today?"

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC: Busy, busy Angel!

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

Agatha55

Lady of Lilac Lake

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 am
User Image
Her heart felt like sinking when she saw the man with long hair wave to her with a smile. She looks back in to the room and her tails way to happily. She then turns around and finds her self getting back to work. She straining out and heads off to take some orders. She see an girl with long pink hair then heads over to her to take her order. " hello I'm yuki I'll be your server today. What's on your mind what would you Like?" She gives her an soft smile.

MakinSammiches
Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 am

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

Good Morning Angel~ Okami said from the back room but was unsure if the girl heard her or not. With a sigh she finished getting ready before putting on a smile and walked out into the dining area. She did a quick glance around to find most of the customers were already taken care with while a few were still waiting. Without hesitation, she walked up to the first table and begun to take orders.

With: ... Angel, Yuki, Mr. Fujishima, and a few customers
OOC: ... For now she can get the npcs since Im sure everyone else was taken care of XD

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:44 am
With: Servers and other people
Where: Kona Cafe
Feeling: Thinking
Wearing: Blouse, pants and long coat
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Iris Turn to see the blue eye waitress, who had been busy with other customers, getting her order while Iris sluggishly said "Black coffee, please" then turn to back to her paper.
The cafe was getting busy by a minute, customer came in and out as the staff of the restaurant were getting busy by second which she notice by glancing every time she heard a noise. When you do the kind work she does you become weary and alert of everything, your in constantly watching your back and glancing at everything, thinking it might be a threat or a reminder of your life as you analyse everyone and everything. At this moment, there was so much commotion happening, waitress coming in a bit tardy and of course customers who seem to make themselves notice in certain way of their personality.
Iris long white snowy fingers grab onto her coffee cup handle and put it close to her lips as she blew on it, then took small sip. The black and warm liquid bitterly when down her throat as she savoir it, waking her up from her late night paper work and drinking.
User Image
While turning the page, Iris then observe a little girl with white hair and red eyes who was eyeing the treats the cafe had to offer, as servers when to assists her. The girl reminded her of a rabbit except she look fragile and was about to drop death at any moment. Maybe the kid was too hungry or hardly ate, Iris thought between those lines while taking another sip. Turning back to her paper, Iris continued reading but still thought of the girl eyes, they reminded her so much of the color of the blood, very deep red.
Jerking her head, Iris try to forget the thought that ran around her mind, still fixating herself in reading.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel, Helios, Yuki xxxx
⤠location: Kona Cafe xxxx
⤠mood: Cheerful xxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

tab tab Adrian smiled to himself when the girl behind the door turned away. Perhaps she was a little embarrassed. He then returned his attention to the other woman. "Ah, no need to apologise, it's quite alright. It happens every so often." he replied as she began to stir the contents into the coffee. "But yes I do agree. It gave me a reason to stop by. It's quite a beautiful day outside so a little walk was quite lovely." He looked down at the coffee and grabbed the cup. "The muffin looks very delicious." he said with a smile. After she had served him his food, he noticed she sort of lingered a bit before making her departure. "Perhaps yo-" he began to say, but she was already gone. He took a sip of his coffee and hummed to himself a bit. It was really very delicious. So far, this cafe was living up to its reputation. Setting the cup down, he began to nibble on his muffin. 'Yep, it's decided. I'm officially going to make this a regular spot' he thought to himself. The woman would return and then perhaps he could ask her to join him on a walk. It'd be a waste to let go of a beautiful day like today.

[[Ooc: ]]
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, a new girl, Okami, and quite a few of customers.
Mood: Cheerful, but a little disappointed that how busy things are.
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

Hearing Okami call from the back room, she smiled lightly. She was afraid that she hadn't been loud enough to have been heard, but it seems she was, since she responded. Angel enjoyed everyone who she worked with, and that only made her job that much more pleasant. Granted, it would be difficult for her not to like someone. She was pretty much friendly towards anyone and everyone.

The woman who she had gone to take care of only asked for one thing: black coffee. "Of course." Angel smiled, but inside she mentally shuddered. How could anyone drink coffee on its own? It was just much too bitter... well, to each their own, she supposed. She returned to the coffee pot, and after grabbing a cup she would carefully pour the hot coffee. It was so dark without any milk or cream to lighten it. With her back to the customers, her nose wrinkled at the thought of the taste. Angel was rather spoiled with her coffee, and she liked it sweet. She returned moments later, gently placing the cup on the counter for the woman. "Please enjoy, and be careful. It's very hot." It was a silly thing to say, as she was sure the woman was expecting hot coffee, but still, it didn't hurt to warn her just in case. Usually, milk or cream helped cool it down to make it drinkable sooner, but straight from the coffee pot, it would be almost scalding.

She was just about to offer to help the newest customer, the young girl who was eying the dessert case, but Yuki came back up and quickly offered to help her. Thank goodness. That would give Angel a short break. She glanced back to the coffee pot, and realizing it was getting low, she moved to start a second pot going. It wasn't like the cafe only had one coffee maker, as that would make their job much too difficult. Still, Angel had learned not to make them all at once, otherwise, they'd get old before they could even have a chance to be useful. Espresso was simple, as each shot was made to order, but you just don't make coffee one cup at a time. By the time she was finished, she turned to look out at the lobby. It seemed that Okami had come back out and was roaming the tables, helping anyone who didn't approach the counter directly. Well, that took care of everyone who had come in, so now all that was left was to start her rounds over and check on the customers who had come in first. She picked up the half empty coffee pot, and turning back towards the man who first came in, she would approach him. "Are you still doing okay? Do you need any more coffee, Sir?" She asked politely, a soft smile back on her lips. She used to people hanging out around the counter, quietly sipping away at their coffee. Sometimes people even came and hung around for hours, and so it wasn't uncommon for her to make refills. He had yet to be there for long, and so it was obvious that he wouldn't have much need for any more coffee so soon... but it was the perfect excuse to come back over and check on him.

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC:

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

Agatha55

Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Myselves, Adrian, Helios, Yuki, Okami, Iris
Thoughts Heh.../Mom..
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

Lacii contemplated what to purchase and found that she would simply ask what is best. After all, they usually have good recommendations and she wasn't picky. As she gazed, she noticed the Yuki call to her and she stood a little straighter, smiling as she was addressed. She looked for a moment longer before tilting her head to the right, waist length hair shifting in the process.
"I just cant decide, everything looks so good."
she confessed with a soft laugh, before seriously looking everything over.
She dug her phone out of her pocket and popped off the casing, a small, neat stack of large bills stuck to the case. Taking one out, she placed it on the counter. "Could I get a dozen variety muffins and some tea please?" she asked, before looking around. While there were a few customers in the store, only a few had gotten anything yet. Turning back around, Lacii smiled at Yuki before a small voice in her head popped the mood. 'Dont forget to grab the change. We can afford to leave it, but I'd rather not.' The albino tsked softly before pushing the bill towards the girl further. "Don't worry about the change. Keep it. I'm sure it's gonna be pretty busy and I hope this helps." she smirked as Raphael went off on her in her mind. Worth it. She loved peeving the demon off about as much as she loved sweets.
And she loved sweets.

Lacii hopped upon a seat close to the woman looking through the paper.
As she waited, she remembered the woman had stared at her as Yuki took her order.Taking the opportunity, Lacii glanced over at the woman, ruby eyes scanned, almost reading her-as if. No, the woman reminded her how her mother used to be, at least at this moment in time: she looked tired but sort of..strict? Professional at least. Lacii wasn't sure, but it made her smile. Despite the lack of common ground between the two, they still held affection towards each other and she was glad to see there were people like her mother around, as odd as that was. She herself looked like a vagabond. Or a sickly one at that. While some people had taken pity on her appearance, she had mostly been left alone. No one liked looking at a walking corpse and why would they? No, she thought not. Looking away, she faintly remembered her case was still popped open with her savings inside just jammed into her pocket. Crap. Lacii assembled it back, stacking everything neatly once again before packing it in, the case clipping on with a small, audible 'click' before she put it back in her front pocket and began to play with the frayed edges of her rather large, warm sleeves.

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 pm
Lady of Lilac Lake

User Image
Of course. " She bows the asked " what type of tea would you like miss. " She thinks 'wow an tip my first tip u don't even care if it's change how exciting' my tails comes out.they start to wag fast. I didn't even noticed the come out. Mean while I tell her " here while you think about what type of tea I'll set up an table for you to enjoy you muffins." She walks off happily with my tails still waging

Mood: excited
Outfit: maid uniform
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

xOKAMI
KONA CAFE WAITRESSxx

Okami continued to go around the tables taking orders from the few customers the others have not reached yet. Once she had the orders she would make her way to behind the counter to grab the first set of orders on her list. While on her way back she would note Yukis' tails as they came out and wagged around. Yuki... your tails She stated so she would take notice. She grabbed a tray, the coffee and snacks before heading back out to deliever them to the customers.

With: ... Angel, Yuki, Mr. Fujishima, and a few customers
OOC: ...

Yuki-Soma69

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:25 pm
Asra Karimi

User Image
She heard her name being called then looks back and sees my tails was waging her face turned bright red then runs in to the kitchen as a place to hide. Her face was as red as a rose from showing her tails. "Good job Yuki. You can't even blend in as a human." She sigh then turns canker to an human. " I need to thank that girl.who was she again ?" Yuki stepped out and looks around 'oh that green haired girl. I shall thank her after I finish my work.' She puts back on a smile then sets up a table for the woman who gave me the big bill. ' she must be very important have that kind of money to be handing out like that. Who is she?' She thought.  
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff