Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Well apparently there was a change in attitude from Dracula, and it was something she could work with. Granted, she still wasn't going to jump into bed with him, but at least everything seemed more calm. Maybe he was just hungry. She knew she got a little grumpy when she didn't eat. She didn't believe his comment about his foot being closer to the ground then he thought but she wasn't going to call him out on it. "Oh trust me, I have plenty of bite." She smirked at him, the look managing to be quite flirty under the circumstances. She took the last bite of her pancakes and waved the waiter over for a coffee cup to go. "Well, I won't pass that offer up. I actually work at the bar and I don't have to go in for a couple hours." She smiled genuinely at him.

Taylor was a bit of a party animal herself, although he hadn't partied in a long time. She didn't figure she would get hammered but she figured she would have a couple of beers and would be sober enough to work. She watched as Abella ate her food, her smile still there. It was impressive. I mean, Taylor could put food down, she was part animal after all.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Less annoyed.
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? Drinks?
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

Mood: Neutral Company: Abella and Taylor Location: Cidnie's Restaurant WearingCasual

tab tab Dracula let out a sigh of relief to himself when Abella agreed to the drink. "Yeah, I suppose you're right" he had replied. On the corner of his eye, he noticed Abella had taken out her phone as well. But it wasn't long before she put it back into her pocket. He was quite into liquor and could hold his own. But, he wanted to be sober enough to function this time. Especially since it seems he off put the women already. This started out so fine when he first laid eyes on them. It seems he let his vulgarity get in the way of things. While he was totally down for any type of fun, that didn't involve being alone, he was down for. He wasn't going to force it though. The only thing Ryan really drilled into him. He hated it because it wasn't in his nature. But, it seemed his method wasn't working at the moment.

tab tab Maybe he would have to look elsewhere for what he was looking for. Maybe some random girl at the bar or something. It was clear these two weren't going to go anywhere near him. He was still kicking himself in the a** about it all. He probably looked like the attractive guy girls would be jealous over. The kind of guy that with a glance over his glasses, girls felt weak in the knees. Now, he just looked like an a**. He couldn't help it sometimes, Ryan was too innocent. So, there needed to be a balance. Dracula turned his head to address Taylor, who also accepted his offer. "Smart woman. One would be crazy to deny free drinks. Even if you hate his guts, still. Free is free after all. When would be a good time for you two? I know you two can't stand being in my presence any longer. I could give someone a ride if its needed."

"i̶'m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶' ̶'r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶
o̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶
i̶t̶'s̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶, ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶' ̶m̶e̶."

{{OoC: Probably just going to do one post for him. Super tired, not feeling that well and have a long day tomorrow.}}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:14 am

Sσℓєιℓ Agηιмιтяα Ɓσ̍к

User Image

"ᴵᶠ ᵃˡˡ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᶠᵃᶤˡˢˑˑˑ ᵘˢᵉ ᶠᶤʳᵉ"

▬▬▬▬

✦ Sтαтυѕ

✧ Agє: 140+
    Ƥяσƒιℓє
    ✧ Mσσ∂: Hunky Dory!
    ✧ Hєαℓтн: Hungry
    Ʋσιcє

After having trouble parking in the lot out front, Soleil pushed the glass doors of the restaurant to the front lobby. Gently she tugged at the waistband of her leggings as it pressed tightly into her side, leaving those weird marks that often resembled those of when you sleep for hours on a weird fabric and get the imprint of the design in your skin.. Honestly speaking, she was a little underdressed feeling. But the red-head couldn't help it. It was her work uniform, after all. The lanyard around her neck had her name and position title on it as well as a picture of herself with a very fake smile. Pulling her purse closer to her side, Soleil looked around the venue, it seemed to be a bit dead which was good on her part. But sometimes, you can never tell when a rush is about to storm in! Standing in what seemed to be the lobby area, the girl waited to be sat down. If it was anything she could control, she'd ask for a booth in a corner. That way she could be alone. Less accidents.. No elbow bumping with the waiter on accidental slip-and-fall. Perfect.

The bench nearby was empty and with that, she took a seat as she read the small little triangle board that lay by the podium and gandered at the information it bore. Daily specials and daily soups were always a favorite to the girl, even on hot, sweaty days. Another scan around the room with her eyes, she took notice of all who were here. It seemed that a group of friends were in a booth. A few old people to the side.. And maybe someone on their own lunch break? There was probably a few more people, but with the dividers and the spacing it was hard to tell. Again, Soleil stood and walked closer to the podium, waiting for a waiter or waitress to show her to her seat. But.. What if it was a seat yourself? The thoughts loomed in the back of her head, making her feel like an idiot. What if she had been standing here looking like a fool this whole time? A light tapping sound echoed in her ears as she tapped her foot nervously on the flooring, her fingernails gliding over the side of her thumb and pushing and peeling at the skin that resides there. Nervous feelings tend to lead to a little bit of upset and with upset.. Comes anger. And setting a little fire inside a restaurant was NOT on the girls checklist today!

Pushing a deep breath out her nose and allowing the few little puffs of steam trill off her hair, Soleil began to calm down.. Her ruby, red eyes once again scanning for salvation. And finally, she was granted that sweet release of nerves. A woman in a waitress outfit with dark, raven black hair seemed to be making her rounds. Perfect! With a tiny gesture of her hand, she waved to get this girl's attention. "Excuse me, miss?"

Iηƒσямαтιση ✦

Rєℓαтισηѕнιρ: Single like a Pringle ✧xx
Lσcαтιση: Cidnie Restaurant ✧xx
Ɯιтн: Me, Myself, and I ✧xx
Ƭнσυgнтѕ: "I feel a little naked.." ✧xx
Oυтƒιт: Athletic Gear|Work Uniformxx

▬▬▬▬

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's

cleaning a table whilst within a world of her own Chi lifted her head noticing a customer looking agitated as she awaited being served. Half her face hidden by her Raven hair, trying her best to avoid her glance
                                          not out of disrespect but not to startle the lady. It had taken great effort for her to get a job that involved her using her social skills that she was determined to make it work especially when she struggled to keep up the rent payments on time, a smile upon her lips looked unnatural yet she attempted it all the same as she would address the customer and speak to the customer waiting at the podium.

"Yes Ma'am sorry to keep you waiting, how might i help you today, do you have a name and reservation? if not i'll kindly find a seat for you, we are not as busy as usual so you came at a good time" Though it was not the usual business that Chi was used to, she was relieved that her shift was as relaxed as it were, her one good eye would survey the restaurant incase she missed any other customers to look with a side glance at the lady. In her mind it would have been nice to of looked as pretty as the customers did in their array of diversities and clothing but she had got used to being ugly, awaiting her answer she prepared herself to do her job.

Out Of Chemistrytext text text
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

Nerf This

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Sσℓєιℓ Agηιмιтяα Ɓσ̍к

User Image

"ᴵᶠ ᵃˡˡ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᶠᵃᶤˡˢˑˑˑ ᵘˢᵉ ᶠᶤʳᵉ"

▬▬▬▬

✦ Sтαтυѕ

✧ Agє: 140+
    Ƥяσƒιℓє
    ✧ Mσσ∂: Hunky Dory!
    ✧ Hєαℓтн: Hungry
    Ʋσιcє

A smile was directed at her from the waitress, it was hard to not smile back even if the friendly gesture was in her job quota. Either way, Soleil was not going to be rude and returned the smile back at the woman before her. "No need to apologize. All is well.. Um. No reservation. Just a table for one." Settling her ruby eyes on the woman, she noticed a lot of the figgiting that she did. Perhaps she was nervous as well? Or was a bit upset with Soleil? Thoughts banged around the red-head's mind and rattled up all the previous thoughts before. Too much thinking was being done today.. In all honesty, the woman was already exhausted and only half way through her shift for the day! The quiet temptation of alcohol teased from the far corners of her mind, parching her throat. A daquri did sound delicious right now, but of course, she still was pretty much 'on the clock'. No day drinking in her book today! Perhaps later..

With the thoughts still lingering in her mind, a look of defeat and shame crossed her face as she spoke once more. "I.. Apologize if I seemed like every other angry customer that had once walked through that door. I just.. I get so nervous sometimes and it sets me off. I haven't been here before in my years of living here.. So I was a little frazzled. My apologizes ma'am." Unsure of how to end her awkward phrasing, Soleil smiled shyly at the woman, a look of udder worry just washing off her face as she spilled the thoughts from her head.

Iηƒσямαтιση ✦

Rєℓαтισηѕнιρ: Single like a Pringle ✧xx
    Lσcαтιση: Cidnie Restaurant ✧xx
    Ɯιтн: Me, Myself, and I ✧xx
    Ƭнσυgнтѕ: "I feel a little naked.." ✧xx
    Oυтƒιт: Athletic Gear|Work Uniformxx

▬▬▬▬

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's

Chi smile had been hard to do. The scales hidden by her clothes and hair falling on the right side of her body made smiling difficult if not sometimes giving her discomfort as the scales would be pulled by the muscles in her face to react, making her face feel tight on one side. Hearing the Woman did not have a reservation and required a table for one, Chi would turn with gesture towards a table suitable for her to dine at after handing her a menu.
                                          Chi was not upset with the woman, in fact if anything she was trying to hide the scales from view, her own thoughts swirled within her mind like a storm flurry, arising from her inward thoughts she would note a change to the woman's features, they looked sullen and apologetic. Seeing a person as apologetic as this was a rare occurrence for Chi that her eyes filled with surprise and she was taken aback by the sudden u-turn of nervousness from the woman and her honest admittance of unease,

" Oh thats Fine, i have met worse people, compared to how some people act your actions are rather polite..if it was rush hour i'd get a whole bombardment of insults for not keeping up with the pace, some people assume i can light a rocket up my a** or have some kind of superhuman powers..unfortunately that is not so, Anyhow follow me and i will get you seated"

Guiding the woman to a seat she would wait for them to sit down before she moved to tuck their chair into the table and offer them the menu " So you have not been here before? you are well in for a treat the food here is really superb and i am not just tooting their praises because i work here, their Lamb Kleftiko just falls off of the bone, of course that probably poor taste of me if you are vegan..you aren't vegan are you?" she rambled nervously.

Out Of ChemistrySorry for the delay

Nerf This

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

saad caat

Ruthless Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:41 am
User Image
        Where:Cidnie's Restaurant > Car With:Dracula And Taylor > Alone Mood:Relaxed > Estatic and HappyThoughts:YES! YES! Finally chill and cool for once in my life!! Wearing#

As Dracula asked the girls about what time they'd be free, Abella knew that she could only stay out for a little bit then that would be when hell would strike. Abella sometimes wished that she never got her curse. It was a pain in the butt to handle plus it meant that she couldn't stay out to long otherwise people around her would be in a bit of danger. She was pretty good at handling it now, but she didn't really feel like pretending not to be a vampire.

Abella knew her curse usually started around 8 or 9 o'clock so she'd probably be free anytime before 7. "I'm free anytime before 7 since I'm off today." Abella had work tomorrow so she'd likely not be able to 'sleep' over because of that and others. Hopefully, she didn't do anything that she'd regret. "Also, don't feel bad because you think we can't stand to be around you. I personally think you're pretty cool, " She gave a small smile. "Anyways, I'm gonna go.
                Here's my number. Text me or call me if you want to.
                " Taking out a pen that she randomly had in her pocket, she took a napkin and wrote her number on it along with her name.

She waved at the two of them, sliding out of the booth and making her way out of the restaurant. Abella walked out to her car and got in. Once she sat down and shut the door, she did a little happy dance while hitting the steering wheel. For once in her life, she wasn't acting so awkward or vulgar. But she was being suggesitive and somewhat sexy. It felt pretty good to her.
                tab tab tab tab OOC - N/A

MakinSammiches
                          E p ii c C u p c a k e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

After her long shift, Chi gave a sigh of relief to be able remove the frilly apron.
                                          It was true that serving people and aiding them to their seats was tiresome, even her legs begun to ache from standing for so long and yet it was good money. Money that she needed to make sure her bills were paid on time, clocking out from her workplace she would see about going somewhere to unwind. Unlike her usual routine, Chi did not fancy curling up on her sofa solitary with a book something urged her to go out to have some fun and experience life outside of her four walls, picking up her belongings from her own designated staff locker she would collect her belongings.
                                          Picking up her purse and coat she would leave the premises and explore the city, that was when she could decide where to go that was not too claustrophobic, standing outside by a lamppost she looked at a signpost and played eeny miny mo at the destinations listed till she had decided on a place to go, nothing like a mystery tour of the place you lived to bring some excitement in a mundane life.
                                          Exit

Out Of ChemistryHope things get sorted for you soon in the meantime i'm going to go explore

Nerf This

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor smiled at the two, at least they had all come to the conclusion that free drinks were good all around. She toyed with a lock of hair that had pushed free of her ear as she listened to Abella. No matter how things turned out with Dracula she was hoping things would still be good between them. She seemed like a nice enough girl and Taylor could use all the friends she could get. 'See ya'!" Taylor called to the girl as she got up to go, sharing the sentiment that Dracula wasn't that terrible. "I'm pretty much free always, I work tonight for a couple hours, but that's about it." She flashed him a grin, taking a second to think about his offer on a ride. She had walked there and she did need to go back to her place to get her car... "If you don't mind, I could use a ride to my place, I decided to walk today." She sipped her coffee, looking at him from around the cup.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

Sorry for the sudden absence, there was a sudden death in my family.

My Mood? Better
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? Free drinks. yes.
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 am
User Image

•Mood: Neutral •Company: Abella and Taylor •Location: Cidnie's Restaurant •Wearing Casual

tab tab Dracula smiled a bit as the girls now each accepted the offer. But Abella was then making her exit. Thankfully she had given him her number. "I personally think you're pretty cool" she had said before leaving. That alone kept the smile on his face. Pretty sure Ryan had the same grin. Considering he was shy around women. Grabbing the napkin, he raised it up, almost like a toast. "See ya around, Abella."His eyes followed her as she left. Then his attention returned to the table. Where it was just Taylor there. Now it was her turn to answer on the times she was available. On the corner of his eye, he saw it was getting pretty late outside. "I'm pretty much free always. " He would definitely have to keep that in the back of his mind. Looking back to the window, he confirmed to himself it was getting late. He could feel Ryan inside. Almost like he was trying to claw his way out. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. He pushed him back for the time being. Opening his eyes back up, he returned his attention to Taylor.

tab tab Who mentioned something about needing a ride. That she decided to walk today. He grabbed his glass of water and chugged the rest of it down. "Sure, I can give you a ride back to your place. No biggie."Grabbing out his wallet, he tossed a 50 on the table. It should been enough for everyone's food. Then he grabbed the napkin with Abella's number and put it into his pocket. Pushing himself out of the booth, he nodded towards Taylor. Motioning for her to follow him outside. He made his way to the doors and pushed through them. Walking over to his bike, he threw his leg over it. He would give the helmet to Taylor. Dracula didn't quite care about his own well being at the moment. He would have to drive carefully for two reasons. One, Ryan wouldn't let him be reckless and Two, Taylor would be on the back.

"i̶'m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶
w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶' ̶'r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶e̶t̶s̶
o̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶, ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶
i̶t̶'s̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶, ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶' ̶m̶e̶."

{{OoC: No worries, Cupcake. Sorry for your loss.
Side Note: We'll have to do drinks another time xD
Day change and all. }}
GUCCI CAM
E p ii c C u p c a k e

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:57 am

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

Taylor smiled as she watched Abella walk out, her eyes almost seeming brighter as the light outside started to die down. She might have to call out of work, her inner wolf was nearly clawing to get out. Maybe she would just go for a run instead, on all fours and furry. Her attention was pulled to Dracula as he took a deep breath, her head tilting slightly in question, but she wouldn't ask. She finished her coffee, standing up as he did and watching as he tossed some money on the table. She waved at the staff as she followed him out, whistling in appreciation as he climbed on the bike. Taylor was not new to riding and she hopped on behind him, not bothering with the helmet. Having toured with a band or two Taylor wasn't much afraid of not wearing a helmet. "Damn. She is pretty." She mentioned. talking about the bike.

O★C★C

It's alright. Thank you and that works lol. Sorry it was so short ><

My Mood? Pretty good, restless
Where am I? Cidnie's
What am I thinking? This could be fun.
My music? Control

GUCCI CAM
MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:39 am
User Image

Amelia

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab Entering the restaurant, Amelia takes her place at a table. She looks around, observing the scene to see who all was there. Having personally cursed each and every one of them as Karmala, she was familiar with who they all were, though knew that she had to act like she didn't. It wasn't yet time to send them on yet. Now was the time to get to know them, however that played out. She had even elected to abandon her native tongue when in this form, to better "fit in". She puts a smile on her face, and looks through the order. She also had to come up with a "curse" that Karmala had inflicted on her, in case she was pressed for information. That irritated her, that she had to pretend to that degree, but she would tolerate it in stride. It was all an act, after all, and necessary in order to make the task she had assigned to herself all the easier to carry out.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

cleaning a table whilst within a world of her own Chi lifted her head noticing another customer entering. after last night's drink she felt on top of the world with thoughts of Tomlin and wondering what exactly he was doing right now whilst she waited the tables, unlike most days where she was hiding her features from view, Chi had been given a boost of confidence thanks to Tomlin.
                                          Noticing the woman looking through her order, she would walk rather nicely towards her with her notebook in hand,

"good morning Ma'am sorry to keep you waiting, how might i help you today, are you ready to order?" Though it was not the usual business that Chi was used to, she was relieved that her shift was as relaxed as it were, her one good eye would survey the restaurant incase she missed any other customers to look with a side glance at the lady. Her outfit was indeed pretty and she wondered how she would look in something like that, dismissing the thought though she concentrated on her job.

Out Of Chemistrytext text text

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 am
User Image

Amelia

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab She glances up at the girl with one eye. "Oh, I wasn't waiting too long." She replies. "I just got here, after all." Glancing at her menu, she admitted to herself that she did not exactly know what was decent here. She preferred to prepare her own meals back at her home. But, in order to "fit in"...

"Hmm...yes, I'll go ahead and order." She puts a smile on her face, acting pleasantly. "I'll have...a chicken biscuit and a cup of coffee, with plenty of cream, if you don't mind. If the biscuit comes with gravy, please leave it off." She then takes a look around the restaurant. "It does not seem like you're very busy right now...would you like to take a seat? I hear that company can oftentimes make a meal more pleasant."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out