Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Anglia Grasslands
Laurher Trail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

Even though it was practically almost December, the weather was still feeling like it was summer. Though thanks to that, Jeanette was able to shed some layers for the day so she wore a black strapless dress with a brown and white blouse under it. She even let all of her long white hair down for the first time in a while. Ever since she first heard of this forest, she's been eager to make a visit. Finally she chose today to walk along the trail, but with a goal in mind- mushroom collecting. Despite the warm weather, it should still be the season for mushrooms to be sprouting in the wild. Jeanette was hoping to find some and use them for her meals. Her hands clutched eagerly onto her dark brown messenger bag. It was still early in the morning and maybe she was getting ahead of herself, but with the warm sun beating down through the tree's and the smells of the forest, she felt happy being here. Jeanette kept walking on the dirt trail, keeping an eye out to each side and kept a smile on her face.

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 pm
User Image

___C I P H E R___N I X___

Cipher twirled his hand around, watching the light brown aura that climbed up his arm. He took a glance at the hare, which was fast asleep on the forest's ground. Its small body rose up and down with every breath, slumbering peacefully, not knowing what was taking place.

Cipher rose up from his position, sighing to himself. It wasn't enough. His body felt heavy, and he couldn't seem to offset the oncoming headache. Why wasn't it enough? He had been able to live off of the forest creatures' auras before, but why wasn't it enough now? It had to be the work of whoever cursed him in the first place. There was no other explanation for it.

"This sucks." He muttered to himself, a hand on his forehead as another wave of pain subsided. Kicking away at the dead leaves clinging to his pants, he walked back on the trail, walking into whatever direction he had faced. It was then that he noticed an approaching figure.

It was Jeanette. She seemed happy today, and her eyes darted from one side to another as she walked. A genuine smile took over Cipher's face. She was nice company. He approaches her, waving his hand. "Hello there."

tab tab tab ❝ location // laurher trail
tab tab tab ❝ company // jeanette
tab tab tab ❝ mood // groggy
tab tab tab ❝ status // single
tab tab tab ❝ sanity // slightly sane
tab tab tab ❝ ootd // outfit

Zombuddie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:04 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ Here
Profile ✣ Here

While in her own zone, looking down to the ground as she walked, Jeanette didn't notice when Cipher popped out from the forest. She jolted her head up when she heard voice say a friendly sounding greeting. The feeling of being startled was soon replaced with relief and equal kindness. "Hello," she smiled and waved back at him. "Where did you pop out from?" She could've sworn no one was in front of her on the trail, and it doesn't curve, so he must've been walking off the trail in the forest. Not really a bad thing, but a bit unusual.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since that one time," Jeanette asked as she stepped up closer to him. She didn't notice before how tall the male was, though knew she was on the small side of the average height of girls.

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

He watched as Jeanette's head jerked upward at the sound of his voice, but her surprise had subsided quickly upon seeing it was him. He offered a warm smile of his own. When asked about his whereabouts, he quickly formulated a lie, "Oh, I was exploring the inner area of the forest. I'd been curious about it since I first arrived here. Heh, it doesn't help that I've been exploring weird places ever since I was a kid." And it's half the truth, at least. He had been curious of the trail and the forest, but soon found it no different than the ones he knew of back home.

He watched her step closer to him, asking another question to which he tilted his head, the smile still on his face. "I've been... around. I didn't really get out much though, so that would explain it." He shrugged, then decided to shoot a question back. "How about you? You're pretty chipper this morning."

Zombuddie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:28 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Oh, I guess he's a bit of an adventurer then, she thought to herself as he explained why he had come out from the middle of the forest. Jeanette shouldn't be that surprised that other people go off to venture into the forest off-trail since she did occasionally to collect herbs or mushrooms. Feeling a little silly for thinking suspiciously of him, she apologized, "Ah, I'm sorry to have asked to paranoid-like. You've been exploring places since you were a kid though? You must have been to lots of locations then." Watching the red headed boy tilt his head, she giggled, thinking it was a puppy-like gesture.

"Oh, I'm trying to get as much warm air as I can before winter comes," Jeanette explained herself as he asked the same question. "I don't really like the rain or cold, so.. I'm going mushroom hunting today!" She almost lost her smiley demeanor when she thought about how soon the cold winter would rush in and how the sun would hide for months, but soon picked up her smile once more.

Abilities:

princess syub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:35 am
User Image

'Oh, so she was suspicious of me?'

Cipher shook his head hurriedly, wild red hair flying in different directions. He smiled reassuringly at Jeanette. "No need to apologize! You're right to be suspicious of someone popping out of strange places like that." He leaves it at that, and instead focuses on her next words, smiling as she giggled, her laughter like a tinkling bell. "Well, yeah. Something like that." He didn't know why, but he felt nostalgic. He could faintly remember certain sensations, hand in hand with someone, the rush of the wind grazing his cheeks, cold water enveloping his legs, splashing against his knees.

In the long time he's stayed in StarCreek, it was commonplace for him to have dreamless nights, thick darkness being the only thing he remembers underneath his eyelids. But there were seldom occurrences when he'd actually see something once his consciousness fades. Dreams, vivid and realistic. Yet something in the back of his mind told him it wasn't just a dream, rather memories.

Cipher came back to focus just as Jeanette started talking, looking down at the short woman as she explained her reason for being out here today. He mused as she mentioned disliking the rain or cold, finding himself neither agreeing or disagreeing. He noticed the slight shift in her aura as she talked about the cold, the waves of excitement slowing down into almost a melancholic state. As her smile picked up once more, Cipher made a decision. "That sounds interesting! Would you mind if I tagged along?" He asked excitedly. You could almost see his eyes glinting, almost like they were glowing.

Zombuddie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Even though he said there wasn't a need to apologize, she still felt a little guilty of the way she suspected him. But Cipher seemed to want to carry on from that conversation, so she simply shrugged as a response. Observing him though, he looked to be far off in his own thoughts, in his own world of day dreams. Waiting for him to come back down from the clouds, she looked towards the forest. As a cool breeze went by, her white hair flowing in front of her face, she could smell the dirt and fallen leaves around them. The chirping of birds and cicada's were calming music to her ears.

Suddenly being the one in her own day dreams, she didn't notice when Cipher came back to focus on her. Her eyes were still set on the trees and the light shining through them. Jeanette quickly turned her head to look back at the red-headed boy when he spoke again.
"Sure! I don't mind," she replied back. "As long as you don't mind my slow pacing." It wasn't really that she was a slow walker herself, despite her short legs, but in order to be able to look for the mushrooms Jeanette kept a slower pace so she wouldn't miss anything. She took a few steps forward on the trail, expecting Cipher to follow. "So, Cipher, I'm guessing you're a bit of a nature person?" she asked him, wanting to make conversation.

Abilities:

princess syub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 am
User Image

Seeing Jeanette start walking, Cipher trailed after her obediently. "Mm, I don't mind at all. It's nice to just take it easy from time to time, it lets you see some things that you wouldn't normally notice." Upon hearing her question, the boy hums. "You could say that. I do prefer the outside to staying indoors most of the time." He watched as a few leaves fell from a tree branch hanging over them. "I'm most fond of the sky, though. Daytime or nighttime, it's always so beautiful."

He turned back to look ahead of him, watching the small figure of his companion s she continued to examine the ground for any mushrooms. "How about you? Are you more of an indoor person or do you like going out as well?"

A wave of pain rushed through his head again, convulsing. His vision blurred for half a moment, and he could feel something crawling within him, itching to come out. He bit back a groan, tried to keep himself in check. 'No... Not with Jeanette around.'

Zombuddie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:05 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Listening to him speak so calmly, with her eyes set on the ground below her, Jeanette felt so peaceful she couldn't believe it. She wished her house was more of a cottage and that she could live in this forest, but from her knowledge there were no houses in the forest. Probably it was good thing though, who knew what could lurk in these woods. "They sky is certainly beautiful, I think I enjoy watching the stars at night and I love the sun on my skin," she looked towards the sky for a moment, hidden by the tree's and their leaves.

Looking back down to the ground, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a few brown caps peeking out below a couple of ferns near a tree. Jeanette stopped and leaned down to pick them as she answered Cipher's question,
"Being outside and inside both has it's perks and flaws, but if I had to choose one- I would prefer being outside." Carefully she dug out the mushrooms from the ground and placed them in a small pocket in her bag. Her fingers had of course gotten a little dirty from it, but she was always prepared and took out a rag from her bag to wipe the dirt off.

She looked back over to her red-headed companion who also seemed to have a bit of red color to his face now. Was he in pain or even dehydrated? Since he was walking around for some time before they had met up with each other, it could be possible.
"Cipher.. Are you okay? Do you need a break?" she asked with a worried tone.

Abilities:

princess syub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:29 pm
User Image

Cipher's vision blurred as they continued. He strained to listen to Jeanette, but he could hear his own thoughts louder. Her aura wisped, enticing him, calling to him. Should I? Should I, should I, should I? Just a little wouldn't hurt, right?

'No, no, I can't. I shouldn't.' He's seen their faces when they realize what he's done. Disgust, horror, outrage, betrayal, absolute malice. He wasn't willing to lose an ally, a friend, again because of this.

Suddenly, Jeanette's voice rang clearly, laced with worry. Had he been too obvious? "Ah, just a slight... headache. I'll be fine." He tried to smile to reassure her, but he knew she wouldn't buy it. Another rush of pain went through him. Was it getting worse? He couldn't tell, he'd never gone for this long. "You don't need to concern yourself with me." He tried again.

tab tab tab ❝ sanity // dropping a bit further

Zombuddie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November22ndWednesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:42 am

November23rdThursday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Mood: Calm
With: No one at the moment
Song of the Hour: The Day When I Call Your Name-Honeyworks
Outfit: Outfit of the Day
Occ:

Tenshi pedaled his bike onto the trail, admiring the scene as the breeze blew through his hair. He just continued down the trail until He found a spot near a large oak tree, comincoming to a stop under its branches. He hopped of his bike, setting it against the trunk of the tree before plopping himself down at the base of the tree, pulling out his sketchbook and pencils and started to drae the landscape around him. He leaned back against the trunk.to get comfortable, the sound of music beating through his headphones.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:06 pm

November24thFriday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain