Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Odd Family To Be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

She stopped before she could walk out of the cave. Only to punch the wall and lean against it. Closing her eyes, she tried to act like she was not here. As she still had all of her armor on. Now she was trying to not get into a fight with the female dragon. Though she doubted that the male dragon would allow that. So she would stand there until someone pulled her away. Yet if they did, her eyes would stay closed.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:19 am
Amiles saw the other stop, but then punch the wall out of frustration. The dragon smirked. She went over, and pulled her away from the front. "Good girl. Maybe your nights in the cage won't be that long." She said. "You're to sleep in there, unless one of us decide to let you sleep beside us." Amiles smirked "Don't get your hopes up for Amis...he doesn't like humans." She wrapped her arm around the girl at this point. "But I find them fun. Now what do they call you, unless you'd rather we called you 'pet'?"  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 am

She barely opened her eyes so she wouldn't trip well walking. But avoided looking at Amiles. Despite her armor still being on she flinched when the female dragon put her arm around her. Well trying not to grind her teeth. "My name is Vivian Jameson." She said in a cold voice. Of course she was ready to yank her hair out. Though she still had her hair in a braided bun. Despite the fly away that stood up.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:22 am
"Vivian, hm? Well, lets get you out of this armor. It doesn't look very comfy." She said, though she planned to let the girl have it on when she played with her. She didn't want her frail human to break so easily. She didn't know how to fix them when they broke. They usually died when she just left them. So she'd have to keep the armor nearby. She began taking off the straps and buckles of it.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:29 am

Her hands landed on both of the female dragon's wrists. This time she looked at her through tired, annoyed, mad, and sad eyes. "I will do it myself.", She growled. Fear was lingering but she was fearing being here for years. Of course she didn't realize that she had such a tight grip on Amiles's wrists.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:46 am
Amiles' eyes met Vivian as she met her eyes. "Then hurry up. You know I could throw you off me if I wanted. I don't have much patience." She said, wrenching her wrists away from Vivian, rougher than she needed to be. It was all about asserting authority. She'd show this little knight who was boss.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 am

She felt Amiles's wrists leave her grip. Only to fight the urge to throw a punch. Now she started to take off her armor and tried to keep her cool. She was down to her boots, pants, and two tunics with her corset of course. Though she still had daggers hidden in her boots. Four was the number that she always carried and three were in the boots. As one was under her tunics and in a sheath with a thin belt around her waist. It was sideways but across her stomach, where her right hand could undo the little belt holding it in place before slipping it out.

Though she wouldn't take her weapons out of hiding until they were removed from her. Or asked to take them off. Of course she was not knowing how to behave. But for now she would react cold and harshly. Of course she thought Amiles was beautiful. Yet she was used to females hitting on her. At least when she hid her face and spoke like a man.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 am
"Any other weapons? I know you knights typically carry a sword and at least one dagger." Amiles said, her had straying to a faint scar on her arm. Where she'd been less careful, and learned that knights carried at least two weapons on them. "I'm willing to strip search you, Vivian. It's not just my life, but my brother's as well." She said, and although Amis glanced over at the mention of him, he continued to cook the food, almost done.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:20 pm

She slowly raised her tunics and undone her daggers belt. After it fell, she kicked it away. Only to start unlacing her boots and took her daggers out. Of course she slid them away from them. Now she held her hands up and looked at Amiles. "The only thing sharp left on me, is my wits.", She said in her cold voice.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:20 pm
Amiles looked mildly impressed by all the weaponry. She smirked. "Oh, is that so? Let me hear some of that wit of yours." She said, lightly pinching Vivian's cheek as a parent or a grandparent would. Amiles switched between teasing, cruel, and stern. She had to show the other that it could be worse, then show her how it could be good.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:00 pm

She flinched when her cheek was pinched. Only to rub her cheek and sighed. "Could I just rest please? I am rather tired....", She grumbled. As she started to rub her eyes. Though she felt like she had bags under her eyes. Of course she had been up most of the night but had taken a few short naps.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:54 am
"No. Not until I hear one of your clever comments." She said, looking stubborn. She glanced over to Amis, and glanced at the cage.

Amis nodded, and got up, putting a few pillows and blankets into the cage. He was personally glad that his sister was putting this new toy in a cage for the nights. He didn't trust her not to try to slit ther throats, or fall to her death. He was prepared to kill this girl if she posed a threat. Even if his sister tended to get careless and like these humans, he did not.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:53 am

She saw Amiles glance at Amis. But didn't bother to watch him. Sighing she rubbed her eyes. Before shrugging,"Fine I'll tell you a joke. So a Roman walks into a bar. He holds up two fingers and says 'I would like five beers please.'", she said, well watching for a reaction. Of course she finally started to look at Amis a bit more. Her mind of course called him handsome. But she was not sure how to react to a male that didn't like her.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:44 pm
Amiles smirked at bit. "I've heard it before...but it was entertaining." She said. "And since you're so very sleepy, into the cage. You're lucky Amis reminded me humans like thier pillows and blankets." She said, pushing the other towards the cage. "We'll give you dinner in there later."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

She started to walk to the cage and got inside of it. But said nothing at the comment about dinner. Now she laid down and started to curl up into the fetal position. As she had a couple of blankets over her. For now she was going to try to block them out. Closing her eyes, she pressed her hands against her ears. Eventually she fell asleep and once she fell into a heavier sleep; she would kick the blankets back and roll onto her back. Her hair was still in it's braid though it fell from the bun position.

When they tried to wake her up for food. She would just curl back into the blankets and grumble. Since she was much more asleep then awake. Of course a few hours later she woke up and bolted up in the make shift bed. Of course she remembered what happened and quietly face palmed as her breathing slowed back down. Now she took off her boots and slowly stood up. Regardless of what the dragons were doing she started to take off both tunics. Showing she had minor scars on her arms from fights. Yet a couple on her shoulders and back. Now she started to do her hand to hand combat drills to try to calm down. She was rather quiet as she did this.

Yuuki-Chan17
I hope you don't mind a time skip

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas