Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:05 am
Briar wiped her tears away, thanking Alexandra. She heard her worst fear confirmed. They were dead. She heard she was brought back...but the next statement threw her off. "A vampire? But vampires don't exist." She said, starting to think that perhaps this was a bad dream. A bad dream where she'd wake, and find everything was okay.

She couldn't be mad at something that was pure fantasy, right?

(Sorry, it was autocorrected. I fixed it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:56 am

Hearing the statement of vampires no exacting. She raised her upper lip as her fangs came down. Before putting them back up after a good ten seconds. "I am afraid not lying. I have been this way for a hundred years, myself. And before you, I had only lovers for a short time. Normally my servants who let me drink their blood.", She said, this calmly. Only for a maid and butler to walk in, both rather attractive but not overly so. The Butler had a strawberry blonde hair color, that was almost pink. Which seemed to match his hazel eyes as he was not a large man. Well the maid had deep green eyes, they could pass for emeralds. As her brown hair was worn down, at least in the Manor. Both of them stood at foot of the bed. "And you'll need to drink soon enough. If you are nervous about drinking from my staff. I can have someone else brought in for you." She said as she looked at Briar with a gaze that told her this wasn't make believe.

Yuuki-Chan17
it's alright doll

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 am
Briar eeked to see the fangs, shrinking back out of surprise, yet there was something inside her, trying to calm her. that same odd tug...but Briar was wide eyed and scared. It was a strange mix of both relief and fear. She was relieved to be alive...but she was one of the bloodsuckers now. Monsters of myth. The stories parents tell disobedient children to get them to behave, or stay in at night.

All the blonde girl could do was tremble, not wanting to belive her new reality. Wait...drinking blood...she had to do that so soon? She felt herself starting to cry again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 am

She carefully hiked her night gown hem up and stepped on to the bed. Of course she moved to sit right beside her. Slowly her arms gone around her and put Briar's head to her chest. "I was turned by a man who wanted nothing to do with me. Well more like he wanted me for a month and then left me to survive. But I don't want to do that to you. I feel drawn to you and I have since the first time I saw you on stage." She spoke quietly, as her staff stood there.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 am
Briar wanted to be afraid as the woman sat beside her, and pulled her head close to her. Briar took in the comfort, crying against Alexandra. At least the woman didnt' plan to abandon her. Her mind didn't quite register the woman's words. That she was implying that she had strong feelings for her, possibly loved her.

It was a while before Briar calmed down. "Do I have to drink blood?" She asked, as if she were a kid trying to get out of taking medicine. "I don't want to k-kill anyone for it..." she said, wiping her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am

She heard the question and kissed the top of her head. "Yes, my fletching. You do and the first few can result in death. It took me by my fifth or sixth person to learn how drink without killing. And a good while after that, I learned to only drink a bit when I need to. So if you want me to, I can have them go get a random person who is a nobody and let you drink from them. It is harsh yes, but it is our reality now, Briar.", She spoke, still using the gentle voice. Though this is before she pecked the new vampire's forehead.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 am
Briar shook her head in denial. "I don't want to kill!" She said, trembling. "I don't care if they're a nobody, a servant, or a noble...I just don't want to kill someone so I can live.." Briar was taking this a bit hard. She didn't doubt she was a vampire. She knew how serious her injury had been. That, and she could practically hear the blood rushing though the servants. She wanted it. The very thought disgusted her. She had to keep a hold of herself to keep from attacking one of them. She hugged herself, gripping her arms tightly as if that would lessen her urge.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 am

She sighed and it sounded like one a Mother would use yet a lover. Of course she saw how she was hugging herself. "We can't drink each other's blood to much. Or it'll mess with us. And I have seen those who reject blood. They become mummified basically if they manage to stop themselves. Or they kill a higher number of people. Including Innocents." She said using a stern voice now. Of course she was trying to get her to see how this was the reality she would have to live.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:05 am
Briar didn't want to drink anyone's blood. She shivered to hear the other vampires who rejected blood became mummified, or they killed more. So death, or a killer. She didn't want to be either. "You promise I won't have to kill every time I drink?" She asked, her voice frail. She was going to hate herself for what she was going to do, but she wanted to live. She was stuck in this nightmare, but she was going to pull through...or try to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 am

She looked at her and sighed. Before she pecked her forehead again. "Like I said my young lady. You'll learn self control after a few. Then we you learn control you'll be able to stop. When you know what is enough for you. And most of the servants here, they live until their forties or so.", She said, well rubbing her back.

Yuuki-Chan17
edit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 am
Briar nodded, and glanced over at the servants. She felt a stab of thirst. "Which one can I drink from?" She asked. It was also the eerie how calm the servants looked. They accepted this, and knew they'd die...and yet they looked serene, as if they would almost enjoy this. Despite how freaked out Briar's mind was, her body wanted their blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 am

Finally she pulled back from her and moved away a bit more "Either one. I drink from both males and females.", She said calmly. Only to tuck Briar's hair behind her ear. "If you want me to, I could try to stop you. But I would do it after three minutes.", She added as her hands covered one of the younger lady's. Though this is before she kissed her knuckles and gave her a small smile.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 am
Briar nodded. "Please try to stop me." She said, and blushed a bit, seeing the signs get less subtle. It suddenly came back to her. The gifts, the feeling of eyes on her...and now saving her...she was sure this vampire was in love with her, but Briar had never met her until today.

Briar went for the woman, pulling her close by the shoulders. She hesitated a bit, and whimpered to feel her fangs come out, before sinking them into the woman's neck. Other than a slight tensing from the pain, the woman did not move, or make a sound. Her blood was sweet, and Briar felt as though she couldn't stop. She felt as though a feral side of her took over, and she clutched the woman, not wanting her to pull away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:50 am

She nodded and watched her go to the maid. Of course she walked over to them. About the three minute mark, she started to pinch a nerve on the back of her neck. It was a minor pinch so that way she wouldn't knock out Briar or possibly make her more feral like.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 am
Briar never wanted to to stop, but she soon felt an immobilizing pain, one that forced her to go limp, even as she tried and failed to fight against it, her eyes showing she was still hungry for blood. She was softly growling, her feral side furious, wanting to fight, but the part of her that was still sane was practically sobbing in relief. These tears did show up. Briar wasn't normally so much of a crier, but she was facing a life changing crisis.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff