[PRP] what was once broken (shun & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:45 pm
"So there is more to it than just having the abilities of both the warg and moonwalkers," he murmured. That said, he still wasn't really sure why Nasir would be interested in being a squirrel or flying squirrel but to each their own, he supposed.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:50 pm
"Yes," he said, hand falling away from Trouble and moving towards the steps of Town Hall. "I'm hoping that it's ... a way to lead away from some of the banes of being a moonwalker."

Since there were not that many when it came to being a warg.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 pm
"But you do not have to deal with the moonwalker banes? Unless you mean you hope to research to avoid such things as you seek this out," he asked. From his understanding, the wargs had it much easier when it came to some things.

Aside from the whole 'if your familiar dies, you might be ******** class="quote">
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:39 pm
"I know people who do," Nasir stopped and looked at Shun, "and if I can learn something that will help? Then I will try and learn it. Besides, the original people that created the old Court thought the spiritbond was dangerous. Learning about that? Maybe figuring out why they thought it was that? That's probably a good thing."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:54 pm
"Fair enough," Shun nodded. It was certainly a curious thought as to why the spiritbond was considered to be a threat. Aside from general basics, he didn't know what else it entailed. It might not have been so simple as people were abusing their powers, as that was something that could happen regardless.

"I would not mind knowing that, myself..."

He had no plans on becoming either, but if it was a potential threat... then it was best to learn what he could about it.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:12 pm
Nasir seemed to consider this a moment before he asked. "Do ... you want to come see the Warg Library then? I think you can come into it with me but otherwise you'll not be able to get in."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:17 pm
"If you do not mind having the likes of me hovering around there, then yes."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 pm
"I don't mind," Nasir replied. "Though you can't, um, touch any of the artifacts that are in there. They're still being catalogued and we can only work with them within the Library."

He wasn't exactly sure about someone who wasn't a warg (or a moonwalker) touching them but one never knew.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 pm
Shun raised his brow, but then nodded.

"Very well... Lead the way."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 pm
Nasir still was a little wary but that was mostly because of Silk making it very clear she did not trust them at all (and that they might, in fact, be something unfortunate that was found on the bottom of her shoe).

The golden sparkles were gone, as Town Hall - the Court - was right there. Nasir pulled open the door, holding it for Shun, and went inside. It was a bit different but Shun had already been and knew that. What he did not know was the pathway that lead to the Warg Library. Eventually they came to a door that Nasir pushed opened.

What looked like a massive university library was before them, with side doors that lead to individual officers. There were nooks everywhere with artifacts, things that would help the wargs perform their duties. "Wargs - seers - have to be more involved now. Well, everyone does that has differentiated. We have to constantly search out threats."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:51 pm
Quietly, Shun moved to follow Nasir and the golden trail that was leading them to wherever the warg library was within the new Court. While he had been here before, he hadn't really had the chance to see where everything was exactly.

When they arrived, he looked around briefly to get a feel for his surroundings, slowly stepping on inside as he did so. When Nasir mentioned the artifacts, he hadn't quite expected this many.

"And these things are to assist you with that task?" he asked.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:18 pm
"They're supposed to, though we don't know what each of them do." Nasir glanced to some of them, at least one thing what looked like an ornate hand mirror. "Some may help amplify our powers, others may do something else. Either way, we have to actually do the work. If we don't, it'll affect our magical core and we'll lose our powers."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 pm
Shun raised his brow at him, "Hopefully somewhere in this library is something that breaks down what each of those do exactly. Tools are hardly useful if you do not know their purpose or use."

He then tilted his head at the next tidbit.

"I suppose that applies to the other two groups as well."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:29 pm
"There's information in the books but even Silk doesn't know what all of these do and she has access to everything." Nasir had a look on his face, mostly because it was Silk and he still felt like he was something on the bottom of her shoe every time they interacted.

"So perhaps guidelines but not ... exact? We changed this world with the new Charter so what something did before we made it could be different. At least that's the impression I have." He was moving towards the door that was marked N. Vasile and hovering by it. "I think it does? That's how we maintain the magic now- we are our own filter?"

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:15 am
"I see. That may complicate things for those who were forced into their position," he murmured. He didn't know of any moonwalkers who chose to become one. And a number of the nobles were literally kidnapped and shaped into what they were now by force.

"What happens to those who do not upkeep their duties. Simply lose the powers or something more?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces