[WERE] Squad Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:11 pm
"What the ******** d'you mean y'ain't feel anythin'? N' I know ya name, Kickflip's bro." Her eyes were wide and worried and reddish-orange from it. She glanced over at Finn.

Slowly, she placed her hand on his and shut her eyes. There was something, some kind of tendril of thought that snaked in her brain, but it wasn't like before. It still felt... slimy, like something whispering over her skin and leaving a trail. (Meanwhile, Finn probably got a mind full of a yelled 'WHAT THA ******** class="quote">
silverah
melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm
"Yes," said Silk to Ashton. "Your magical core functions like your brain does. When you cause damage to your brain, do you not cause damage to your body?"

The experiments with pack touch went uncommented on.

Lily got a chilling look. "You may be approached for assistance, as any of the differentiated might. It would oblige you to honor your role by assisting them; that falls under ignoring your duties."

She brushed her shirt free of imaginary dust. "As thrilling as this discussion has been, I have another appointment. Please feel free to speak to Felt, Noah, or Noel to acquire an appointment with me should you require more space." With a concise bow, she turned and left the squadroom with quick, neat steps.

saedusk
AMItotic
Melancholies
The Semblance of Unity
Daekie
Silverah

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items