[PRP] Check In [V'tre + Thanoth/G'lin + Neiveth] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 pm
"Never!" V'tre couldn't imagine a more important dragon than Thanoth. She was his whole world! Well, aside from his family and Nebbi and maybe a few friends, but...she was definitely the biggest part of all of it! Maybe that was why he realized that as long as Thanoth was happy and safe he'd be happy too. He didn't want to be weyrleader or anything like that, shards no! But he did at least want to pass training without too much hassle. A green might not be a leader at High Reaches, but that didn't mean they had to be terrible either.

And thankfully Thanoth wasn't at all the type to want to grab for power. She was far too busy laughing at her clutchsibs who were worried about that kind of thing!

A big fat one? Why? Are they better if they're bigger? Wouldn't it make us fat to eat it? Thanoth pushed out another mental image, this time of herself, as round as a ball, rolling around in the weyrbowl. Did your siblings all have Very Serious Plans? Some of mine seem so busy running this way and that that I think they'll explode! No fun allowed, I tell you. Is it the same for greens all grown up? I think I'd rather just stay small if that's so.
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:52 am
G'lin smiled at V'tre's very passionate reply to his question, Neiveth sending him a surge of approval at being so on point to make sure the boy knew that greenriders (and their greens, of course) were very important. "Well there you go, then. You two will do fine. Even as young as she is she looks like she'll be solid and healthy, so no problems." Though even some of the more frail looking dragons he'd seen had done perfectly fine. Shards, they had a few Whites even and they held their own too.

Thanoth's mental image caused Neiveth to laugh, her head rolling back as the humor infected G'lin who also chuckled at whatever unknown joke was effecting his bonded so. Fat ones run less! So their meat is very tender from having not had to work so hard. They're very, very good. And if I get fat for eating it? Well... Neiveth returned the mental image to Thanoth of both of them as round balls rolling about the Weyrbowl, knocking other dragons over like they were bowling pins. Some of them are very ambitious. So serious indeed. Others seem content enough to be themselves as they are in the moment. Do I seem too serious to you, Thanoth? I certainly still am having fun.

ShinosBee

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:26 pm
Oh, well, Thanoth had already decided that she liked Neiveth, but now she REALLY liked the older green! She didn't mind when she was usually scolded or brushed off for her odd jokes and humor, but it was nice to have someone join in! As serious as threadfall! She chirruped, tail flicking and giving the impression that, really, she didn't find thread that serious at all. Sure it'd probably kill them and eat them and destroy all they held dear, but that was like, just the way it went, right? If they're so tasty, then I wonder why they don't all get eaten up. Well, more for us, right? They can go ahead and run around all busy. You and me, we'll be the queens of the meatpile! That sounded just right for her.

That all made a lot of sense to V'tre. It was easy to forget that you could just be yourself, and be happy, when you lived in such a political, upwards-focused weyr. Not that he needed to totally step out of the stream of ambition, but, well. He could just relax, and if it carried him up to a nice high spot, great! If he ended up just going in circles, that was fine too. As long as Thanoth was safe and happy, and he could help keep his family safe and happy. And hey! If one day Nebbi was able to impress too, then if she got a green like him, he'd know just how to help her learn to ride it, right? And then she could meet G'lin too, and Neiveth. Thanoth was clearly enamored of the older green. If she'd been a brown or a bronze or anything else, well, they might not even have met!

"Thanoth's a bit slim, but I like it. She's quick, and sneaky!" And V'tre knew plenty about needing to be sneaky. How'd he even heard about a hatching here after all? By eavesdropping. Not that he'd not have known soon enough anyway, but because he'd snooped, and then told Nebbi, they'd had time to convince his mom to bring him here, and that's why he had Thanoth. No, he was totally positive. "She's perfect."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:54 pm
“Neiveth agrees,” G’lin looked towards the two greens simply cuddled up with each other looking as content as could be. His green, seeming to realize she was getting attention trilled at her chosen, then looked between the two boys. Yes, they were both very good boys. But you only found the good ones by looking past what was deemed ‘good’. Silly, silly.

That sounds like a wonderful time. Make all the boys do all the work. Oh, Neiveth would have liked that indeed - but G’lin found she also enjoyed drills well enough - if there were pretty dragons to look at. Which she thought they were all lovely enough to cuddle up with. But in this moment, G’lin could tell that Neiveth thought Thanoth was the most loveliest of them. Though in a motherly way - she was a baby, after all.

“But really, if you two ever need a helping hand, we’ll be happy to,” G’lin had come with his own agenda that wasn’t ‘Let Neiveth see the babies’ and reminded himself of that through the absolute adoration that his green was radiating to him.

ShinosBee

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items