CastielDemetori

"And I Was In The Darkness. . .

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Theme:Twisted-Two Feet
Wearing:As seen in picture

Zac crossed on leg over the other as he listened to the questions the human had for him.
"Yes a demon can damage their vessels, if the demon is too powerful for it. They can I guess what you might say it looks like is their skin looks like it has been burnt from the inside out. A pure blood demon is more powerful than a normal demon yes. We were in a sense made in The Underworld, or Hell what ever you would like to call it. We can be more chaotic, but we are usually more civilized than demons such as Anti."
The way Zac spoke made him sound a bit older and wiser. He was speaking of his own kind and did indeed know much about them, and how much destruction they can and want to cause.

. . .So Darkness I Became

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:43 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor thought for a few moments.
"Good thing Anti isn't too powerful for me. I very much like my body as it is.
More chaotic? Oh jeez. Do demons ever have like get together's where they just go and cause chaos? Or are they too chaotic to be put together because maybe they'll fight between themselves?" He asked. Of course, he was interested in demons, there was one sharing his body.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:49 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Zac chuckled a bit and folded his hands in his lap, he thought it was funny how interested the human was about the thing sharing a body with him.
"Demons like me are organized with the havoc they cause, demons like Anti would be the type to have 'get togethers' and create chaos. My kind we liked to see things planed put with different out comes, like the wars you read about in history books. Those where the actions of Pure Blood Demons."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 am
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

"Demons are just bundles of chaos apparently. I feel like despite how all demons seem to be Anti is kind of different. He's not always chaotic. Although when he is, he gets pretty freaking chaotic," He stopped,
caught up in a thought, "So what brings you to this school? What could an organized maker of chaos gain from coming here?" He asked, somewhat to himself.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:50 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Zac slightly insulted by the term that was used for him, straightened his posture and narrowed his eyes a bit
"Wanting to live the exact opposite of that, I'm not one to conform to how i should act. I was pretty much. . .shunned if you will, from my family because i refused to be like them, I refused to act and do what they do."
He folded his hands on the table and leaned forward a bit, never once had he broken eye contact with the other male as they spoke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor noticed the way he reacted to the name.
"Sorry. I didn't say it to upset you or anything." He said pausing a bit before continuing, "Less chaos is good but I think that's great. I mean that you're doing what you want despite what your family thinks. I couldn't do anything like that. Anyways...what made you decide to come here?" He asked curiously. He had heard of others at the school who didn't act as some thought they should.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:39 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

"It seemed quiet enough here that I wouldn't be noticed by my family. We usually stick to large cities not places like this, and less people is good. . . incase anything. . . anything bad happens."
He looked down at his hands, he didn't want to scare the man but it was very possible for his family to find him and destroy anything and everything they thought might 'corrupt' their precious little son

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 am
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor looked at the table.
"You mean in case you get found? They'd hurt people wouldn't they?" He asked quietly. He couldn't blame Zac for his families behavior, he could understand wanting to get away from a chaotic family. He looked at Zac.
"Well, hopefully...they don't find you and not just because I don't wanna die but because you shouldn't have to deal with family like that." He explained quietly. Of course, he was scared now but he couldn't just run away. He came here to stop running.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Looking up at the other male he watched his reaction in response to what he said. He then looked down again as the smell of fear came to him. Zac looked at his things before looking back it hands. After a few moments he stood up and started to pack his things back into his bag.
"Sorry, i should go, I should finish unpacking."
His voice was a little hurried something you might not expect with a demon, they were usually graceful, and good at keeping themselves composed. Zac had a trigger when it came to souls, and corrupting people. Fear. The smell of it, the taste of the scent on his tongue. It didn't matter to him that there was a demon inside of Victor, if he really lost it he would literally pull the demon out of him just to have the human himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor stood up and watched the other.
"Okay. Are you okay? I mean.." He asked as he took a few steps away from the table upon Anti's request.
"I'm sorry if affected you negatively because of something I felt or something."
He said quickly. Anti may not have been out but he was still communicating with Victor.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Of The Supernatural

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out