[PRP] Good Afternoon (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 am
She swallowed, holding herself very, very still as Chester's fingers brushed against her cheek. Preacher felt the urge to cut and run, or slap his hand away, or something, anything but believe him. Maybe she could jump in with something witty about how she was always herself, or something...

Instead, she glanced up, her eyes changing in a confusing array of colors. "You're too ********' tall," she said. But she stood on her tiptoes, and slid her hands around the back of his neck to bring him down enough that she could kiss him. Preacher closed her eyes; she could think about, pick this all apart later. Later.

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:10 pm
Chester hesitated for the longest second of his life before responding, every point of contact between them taking time to etch itself into his mind. Once fingers-on-cheek, hands-on-neck, lips-on-lips-on-lips-on-lips-on-lips-on-lips-on-lips were adequately documented, he circled an arm around Preacher's waist and drew her closer, returning her kiss and trying not to smile. Eventually he did anyway, though it was a result of the laugh that escaped him as he slowly took to his knees and inadvertently pulled them apart.

"Better? Now you're the tall one." He felt as though he might float away if he let her go, and although he was pinker than usual, for once he didn't seem to care.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:23 pm
He'd not moved for so long that Preacher nearly pulled away, doubting herself instantly. But then Chester was there, pulling her closer, and she nearly squeaked into his mouth. It wasn't her first kiss, though kind of close to it, and she found herself a bit preoccupied with doing it right. What if she was a shitty kisser? Then Chester was pulling away... oh, because he'd dropped to his knees in an effort to make them the same height.

"Hmm, I'da expected you ta be at boob height." Then she could have easily boob smothered him. She let out a long sigh that bubbled into a laugh anyway. Even kneeling, he was only a couple inches shorter than her, damn his long legs. Preacher's fingers crept up into his hair, combing through the ginger mess.

"There's gotta be a better way ta do this, though I could..." She hesitated, just a split second. "-get used ta this." Then she leaned down (it was kind of a marvel to do so) and kissed him again. After a moment, she pulled back. "You sure I'm okay?"

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 pm
"I could be at boob height with a moment's notice," he said, his eyes falling shut as she played with his hair. They opened again after her kiss and question, his focus hazy at first but sharpening as he spoke.

"You are more than okay. You're... you. And that's a very good thing, whether you believe it or not." He looked into her eyes, the eyes that he was sure he had almost puzzled out, and sighed. "I suppose I could pick you up, but that feels degrading for the day-to-day. Or we could only kiss on stairs. There. Solved." He was smiling again as he leaned closer, brushing his lips across her jaw and neck and shoulder.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 pm
She felt very, very warm, and like her ears were going to overheat and fall off, but in a good way. "Kissing on tha stairs seems so-" Preacher sucked in a shuddering breath when his lips brushed her neck. "-limitin'. Like if there ain't stairs... I think, so long as I'm gettin' somethin' out of it - namely getting you, ya can pick me up." It was probably the only time she'd agree to being picked up. "Or I can carry a step stool everywhere."

Preacher's eyes had slowed their crazy swirl, settling on something edging over into purple. "I'm me, n' you're you. N' ya can either pick me up or-" Her fingers tightened in his hair for a moment, then slid to grip onto his shoulders. "-or I'll boob-smack ya. Bein' on ya knees can't be comfortable." It was definitely said with a breathless giggle. Preacher sure wasn't complaining about what he was doing right now, but his poor knees.

smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm
"Forget breaking the sigil," he murmured. "Perfect the disappearing stepladder instead." Chester lifted his head. "Kidding."

He considered her for a second, then shrugged faintly and got to his feet, hooking his forearms under her thighs and trying to take her with him. It was cumbersome and he laughed giddily the whole way up, but in the end he managed to adjust to their center of gravity.

"I would have taken a boob smack, but I thought I should try this too for experimentation's sake."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm
She almost thwapped him for that joke, but them he was lifting her. And while Preacher had agreed, that didn't mean she was necessarily prepared. She squeaked loudly, and grabbed onto him with both hands.

"If you drop me, I'm gon kill ya," she threatened, but she was laughing a bit, too. "Onward, noble steed! Though I dunno onward where." Preacher leaned into him and pressed her lips to his jaw (because she could and no one was gonna stop her), carefully not touching him with her teeth.

smerdle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm
He knew where he wanted to take her, and even though it only added fuel to the opportunistic pig vibe he was so desperately trying to avoid, he did it anyway. Chester pushed back into his room, kicking out his leg to manage the door and almost tipping backward for his trouble. He crossed to his bed, turned, and bounced to a seat at its edge, grunting when Preacher landed in his lap.

"This is easier than both kneeling and carrying. But it's probably just as inconvenient as the stairs." One hand had moved up to the top of her leg and the other rubbed idly at her back, like this was an everyday occurrence. Like he wasn't mentally screaming.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 am
Preacher was going to get dropped and die. She effectively stuck to him like a barnacle and, if she'd been able to, she would have wrapped her legs tightly around him, too, for the most secure hold. As it was, her hold is the only thing that prevented her from bouncing right off his lap when he sat down. She wriggled, readjusting.

His hand on her leg felt very warm; Preacher swore she could feel it burning through the thin material of her leggings. One of her hand stayed hooked around the back of his neck, idly combing through the hair there. The other slide down until she reached the hem of his shirt, slipping her hand under it to rest against his skin. She flashed him a mischievous smile. "Inconvenient if only 'cause they ain't got beds n' s**t everywhere." And, because it had bee an age since they'd kissed, she leaned up to kiss him again. Honestly, Preacher hadn't expected to find it so pleasant and it was... and more.

She knew where this was going and debated against telling him. Her fingers played with his waistband a bit and then Preacher pulled away with a scrape of teeth against his bottom lip. "So. like jus' so ya know, I ain't ever done this s**t, so if I'm s**t at it..." It came out a little awkwardly, but whatever. Preacher immediately kissed him again so she wouldn't have to wait for a response.

smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Chester lost his eloquence soon after that, his focus narrowing to warm, freckled skin, violet eyes, and the weight of her against him. Charters and sigils hardly seemed important by comparison. Later he would be appalled by his distraction, but for now that sentiment was the furthest thing from his mind.

What did cross it, however briefly, was a touch of apprehension, though it wasn't focused on her teeth this time. Suddenly about a third of their past conversations made a lot more sense, and Chester felt like an idiot for not seeing things more clearly.

"It's all right," he said when they'd paused for breath. Be cool. "Let me know if you want to stop." That sounded okay, probably. Supportive. Even if he was fairly sure that stopping would give him an aneurysm. Chester swallowed as he tugged his shirt over his head in a decisive rush, chuckling when he knocked his glasses askew. They went the way of the shirt as he lay back, reaching for her to follow.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:42 pm
When Chester yanked his shirt off, she paused, wanting to stop a bit and stare, but then she pulled hers off too, flinging it inelegantly onto the floor. His hair stuck up briefly after the aforementioned yanking and she almost reached to smooth it before being distracted by, well, the rest of Chester.

Reaching out, Preacher ran her hands over his bared skin, for once not focused on the way scars crawled across her hands. She glanced up at his face and suddenly grinned, feeling more than a little breathless. "Don' wanna stop." She easily let herself be tugged down.

smerdle
the end is nigh

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas