Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Was taught a few languages as I grew up, though Elven was a major focus for a particular reason." He said to her as he lay there, still not trusting his ability to use his limbs. Taking in a slow breath he would glance toward her as she seemed to turn some herbs into a tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:25 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She nodded hearing him and kept an eye on the tea medicine. Though she finally gone over to him and felt his forehead carefully. Now she finally stood up and checked the weather from the window. Yet before she stood up, her swords gone back to her hip.

But when she walked back to her bag. The storm outside seemed to grumble followed by the sound of rain. "And I should of known it'd happen sooner than later..." She muttered in common. Of course she pulled out a clean tea cup from her bag. Turning the heat down on the portable stove top, she put the tea cup on the table. "What brought you here?", She mused, well pacing around.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would watch her out of the corner of his eye as he lay there. A soft sigh almost came from him as his thoughts drifted to how rather pretty she is. Closing his eyes back up he would relax a bit more. "Was getting away from the clan."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:08 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She knelt down by him as her swords stayed on her hip. "The way you can pay me back, is to help restore the house. Sounds good?" She asked him. Only pull out a couple of snack foods now. Of course she was splitting them in half. Now she checked the herbal tea for him. Of course she poured him a small cup but would give him a snack first if he would ask.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:52 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Listening to the deal she offered he would nod softly. "That sounds fair, I probably have some of my blood to clean up after all." He would say as he struggled to sit up enough to sip the herbal tea. While he knew this would be the opportune time to introduce himself he didn't say his name since he doesn't have one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:00 am
Talindra Yinlana

When he sat up, she bit her tongue. Of course aside from trying to make sure that he got better; who was she to boss him around? Though she helped him lay back down. "My name is Talindra Yinlana. What would you like me to call you?" She mused. Only to put the cup back onto the table.

But she had jumped when the thunder had made a large boom. Of course in reply to Mother Nature, she cussed in Elvish. As her hand had gone over her heart and seemed to try to slow it down. Of course both of them would hear the rain falling harder and faster.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Frowning softly he would lay back down. "I... don't have a name. Those I once called family never gave me a name, not even my stepfather did in spite of saying he was proud of my training." He said with a soft sigh. "After he died ten years ago the rest turned against me so I fled and arrived here." He explained to her. "Made a quiet partnership with the head of law enforcement here to take out the worst of the worst and get a quiet payment after a little bit of time." He would say as he closed his eyes a moment. That was when he recognized her family name as the name of one of the families targeted by his former clan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:21 am
Talindra Yinlana

She listened to him and just nodded. Of course she started to eat a little bit. Only to start to think of what to start to clean around the house. Though she was staring at the ceiling. "I just know that my parents sent me out here to clean up the property. I don't know why, they never made my brothers do such things." She said. Only to start rubbing the back of her right bicep. As she used her right hand to eat with.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would look toward her as she spoke. "They may have heard about how those I once called family are targeting your family." He said with a frown as he was starting to feel his strength returning. "Don't know the why of that however. Never was allowed beyond basic missions." He said before sitting up now without much difficulty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 am
Talindra Yinlana

She looked at him and tilted her head. "What do you mean?" She asked. Only to stop eating and now frowned. "The only other time that I was attacked, was about twenty or so years ago. I had gone out to get flowers for the family pictures. That day I had a women's kimono on. As I started down a back way, I knew someone was watching me. I had got pinned to a wall, but managed to use my hair chopsticks to stab over my shoulder. All I know is that I got stabbed but they got a scar down their cheek." She said. Only to put her left hand over her right shoulder, which was how she had the chopsticks. "I remember that I couldn't see their face. But I did manage to get a head butt in before my brothers found me."

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:04 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Nodding softly at the story she was saying, remembering the event. "You got a better blow than you think." He said to her before reaching for the herbal tea to drink some. "I was still very little, but was brought out to watch my uncle on a mission. He was mute from birth." He said softly before looking into the cup. "Even as others poured false praise on me he brutally beat me under the guise of training."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 am
Talindra Yinlana

She blinked a few times well looking at him. "How old are you?", She asked. Of course she was trying to wrap her head around this. That his former family was the ones who tried to hurt her. "And I want to know, how I can trust you?" She said. Only to eye him, though she almost seemed to trust him but not.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"I am thirty years old." He told her before finishing the cup of tea she had made for him. "As for how you can trust me, that is something I can't quite make the decision on for you." He would say as he set the cup back down. "All I can say is that my goals don't align with those that once were family to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 am
Talindra Yinlana

She looked at him and read him. Though it was a couple of long minutes they sat with the rain still down pouring. "Fine, we can both learn to get each other's trust." Only to hold out a couple pieces of fruit. They were ones she had picked a day before and rinsed them off in the stream.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He would nod softly before taking the fruit offered to him. "Fair enough. Though I have to say that you already earned respect from me for your strength and restraint." He said to her before eating the offered fruit, able to tell that it wasn't tainted. "In spite of the training in stealth I am not a light person to drag the way you did. Also it wouldn't have been wrong for you to have killed me for trespassing the way I did and am."  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff