[PRP] The Lost and The Found (Mila & Temperance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:19 am
    "You bet!" Mila seemed invigorated, sort of, "That's what friends are for right? And you're like, my first magic friend, so..." She trailed off, but the point was there. "I guess I'll stay. Even if I don't help in the casting, I sort've want to... watch." She nodded, "I'll have that part figured out by the morning at least. It seems really important, so I don't think I should go home yet."

Despite how ruddy her face looked from crying, she was putting on her best smile, "Remember to get some rest too though, Temperance. I know you picked a really tireless job for yourself, but you can't really help much if you've run yourself completely ragged." She paused, "Oh gosh! That sounds really harsh, I'm sorry, but it's important! Like y'know, when you're on airplanes and stuff? And they give you the run down with the oxygen masks? You're supposed to help yourself first and then assist your passengers. But I guess you know your limits better than I do..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 pm
Temperance was kind of glad Mila was staying, although she wasn't entirely sure why. "If only magic could make it so I don't need to sleep..." She shrugged. "Limits were meant to be broken? If you're staying, did they give you a room to stay in yet?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 pm
    "I'm sure it could. Magic can do anything right? But you should still rest, even if you have magic that helps you to not." Mila sort of had a feeling she was talking to someone who wouldn't really listen though. Can't teach an old dog new tricks? She'd try to work on her little by little. Surely she'd get somewhere in time. "They? You mean the corpsey people? Oh wait, um, um... the fetches?" She blinked. "They haven't yet, no, but I haven't um... really asked either, so."

"But I can figure that out on my own! Don't'cha worry about me." She smiled.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:40 am
"Yes, the fetches. And I'm built to worry about people, especially cute girls," she said lightly. Temperance smiled, but it was a little tired. Later on, she'd realize she called Mila cute and die a thousand deaths.

"Come, on, let's hunt down a fetch." She wasn't about to abandon Mila.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 pm
    Except Mila took it entirely in stride, mostly because she was definitely the sort of person to be overly affectionate with friends, and being called cute was a definite compliment. She beamed at it.

"Okay Temperance." She relented, "But make sure you get some rest eventually, okay? We should do something when this is all over! We both deserve it. Now c'mon."

The Semblance of Unity
fin!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas