User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing Nucleo not be upset with her because she didn't tell him sooner, Eilidh smiled warmly. She looked Nucleo in the eyes, "Nucleo, I want to heal you whenever you need it... Even for a paper cut. I care about and since I am not really physically strong, I want to protect you this way. No matter what, I will heal you. Not because I feel like I have to... but because I want to." She explained to him, nuzzling his hand. "I trust you." She added as she smiled again.

Eilidh gently released his hands, reaching to the picnic basket to start passing out the food. "It's nice to talk to someone who has powers too. When I saw you had powers... It sorta made me happy. I wasn't sure if other trolls were like me or not." She explained, passing Nucleo a napkin. "I should tell Amonee and Caiden before he figures it out... I am pretty sure Amonee knows that I am powered since I almost told him during the Jubilee." She giggled softly, "I just feel so comfortable around you and the others that I forget that there are bad things in this world." She confessed. "I'm really grateful for all my friends. Especially you, Nucleo. We have so much in common and you always know how to make me smile. It's always nice to cook with you and work in your cafe." Eilidh nibble her lip, rubbing the back of her neck shyly. "But enough about all the sappy stuff... We are here to relax, right?" The tealblood took a bite of her sandwich, flushing teal. Why did she suddenly feel the need to gush out her feelings like wild fire. How embarrassing.

Doutei
Muhahaha At work and replying