Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:46 am
Wil snorted a little laugh, "We both know they aren't real.."

He'd never taken the tarot or palms or runes very seriously. It was 90% a show and 10% spinning the results for the person he was reading. Only a few times, with Nasir, had the results been eerily accurate or not the usual positive result.

"I'll always keep you safe.." He squeezed, "As best I can. You just have to promise to be careful.. especially with this emotion thing."

Wil pulled back enough to watch his boyfriend with clear and sober eyes, "It'll be easy to get swept up if you aren't careful and guarded."

Maybe one of the others with similar powers could teach him to guard himself or protect but Wil wasn't sure how.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 pm
"Sometimes they were," Nasir huffed, prodding Wil's side a bit more until the other squeezed and gave him that look.

"I know," he replied, raising his hand up and looking at the market that was on it. It glimmered every now and then. "This is helping." There were symbols there, old Norse runes. "So that I don't get ... overwhelmed again." His eyes cut towards Wil. "I was hearing people's ... emotions. I still can."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:16 am
Wil laughed small at the prodding and wriggled and once it stopped he looked at the hand as well.

"Will that come off? I'd like to find something to help you permanently. A filter or something.." He didn't want Nasir to be overwhelmed.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:07 pm
"Only if I put a mark through it," replied Nasir. His hand was offered out, Wil able to rub a thumb across it and it wouldn't smear or fade. "This will help me until I learn how to filter on my own."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:25 am
Wil nodded, ran his thumb over the marks, and then pressed a kiss to the hand.

"I don't like worrying but I think I may be.." About Nasir becoming overwhelmed. He couldn't help it, especially when he wasn't having similar problems.

azuredreams
sorry lost this

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas