[PRP] Face Down (Horace, Ollie & Eli) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:20 pm
Honestly, Elliot wasn't sure whether spilling the beans on the other Oliver he knew was the best option here for not. For a moment he sideways glanced up at Horace like he was looking for an answer along the contours of his face. He didn't find it, but that was okay. Having him there was enough to bolster even Eli who pretended like he didn't need it.

"He was a worrier too," he finally said, "Good at hiding it, though. Didn't like to let people know." There were a lot of similarities between them unsurprisingly, but there were plenty of differences, too.

"Now come on, I think we all need some rest." Eli sat up and away from Horace, but only so he could reach Ollie. Time to pull him back to the both of them. If that wasn't a sign Eli agreed on staying like this and like this all at the same time, then what was?

The Semblance of Unity
Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm
"I asked one of my friends about the other me, too... The other us's are us and not - it's kind of weird. But I like thinking about it as other people knew my cousin who also happened to be named Horace, but they didn't know me. I'm not a replacement, but I'm alright for me." It was kind of convoluted. "Anyway, I'm not about to trade either of you for different versions. I like you-" He poked Elliot in the arm. "-and you." He pointed to Oliver. "Not any others. So there."

As Eli sat up, away from Horace, he was already reaching out to bring him back. But Eli came back and, even better, brought an Oliver with him. He settled one arm around Eli and the other began to stroke Oliver's hair.

"I'm glad the bed is big enough," he said, and yawned. "Also, Ellie, you're the only one in a robe." And his legs were getting a little chilly, but he wasn't sure how to maneuver the blanket on top of them without dislodging Oliver or giving up his hold on one of them. Not worth it.

saedusk
melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 am
    "The robe sort've suits him..." Oliver mumbled to himself as he went down with ease; Elliot didn't have to pull very hard at all. Suddenly they were a weird pile of humans again. "In that weird fancy godfather kind of way... but I guess these are a little less fancy and a little more culty..." He yawned too, the ******** thing was contagious.

Also his hair was being played with. For all his anxieties and woes and worries, his thoughts were starting to recede, his eyes getting a little droopy. His body was ready for a long, long sleep.

"I guess I should stop worryin' about it..." He mumbled as everything started to wash away, focus zoning out... man he was warm and snuggly, and the medicine was kicking in too--maybe he could sleep before his migraine hit. As it was he'd become a little leech on Horace's side. "I like you guys a lot too." Yaaawn...

The Semblance of Unity

saedusk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 pm
It was kinda funny how words could make someone feel. They'd all said it already—I like you—a simple phrase that could be a lot of things from casual and friendly to romantic. It hadn't felt too terribly overt at first, but the more it happened, the more Eli could actually feel his own physical reactions.

If it had been anyone but these two, Eli was sure he wouldn't be warm like this. Was it weird to be sure about that specifically?

"You're just trying to get me to strip, aren't y-" Yaaaawn. Goddamn, it was contagious. "I can take it off if it's making you itchy or something." There were slightly more pressing matters to attend to at the moment, though. A little something about how they were still piled on top of the covers and would probably lose feeling in a limb or two if they didn't readjust before they ended up passing out.

"Hey, c'mon, let's get under the covers first, alright?" Was Eli really acting as the voice of reason for once?

The Semblance of Unity
Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm
"Ah, you've seen right through me, Eli," Horace said in a monotone. He was trying ******** hard not to yawn again, too, but he just felt so sleepy and.... he was surprised to admit it, good. Relaxed. Which hadn't happened while touching anyone in so long that he almost didn't want to go to sleep. Horace wanted to frame this moment in time - Eli's stupid robe and all - and hold it close, extend it. He was worried it wouldn't last, that it was almost too perfect, and he didn't want to examine why.

Horace wriggled a bit, lifting his hips to get the blankets out from under him. "Do you think he's like the godfather, Ollie?" Horace squinted at Eli. I don't see it. Too good-looking for it. "You should take it off." He'd gotten hold of the edge of the covers and was yanking it out from underneath himself. It was an awkward business.

saedusk
melancholies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 am
    Oliver at this point was almost total dead weight. "Just get into the normal clothes, I'm tired of you guys bickeringgggg...." Not that they were even bickering, but Ollie was slipping into that post-pain-relief sensation of total exhaustion, and all he really wanted to do was sleep for a long ******** time.

"'Sides, I was just makin' a joke. Y'know Horace, the fancy robes." He made a wide, sloppy gesture with his hand, "The super soft ones. Those ones weren't as soft. Actually—does that mean all the fetches were naked under those too? Oh my god..." He turned to burrow his face into Horace's chest, "I don't wanna think about it." He was sort of... lifting his legs in places to help with dislodging the blanket, but the amount of help it was actually contributing too was questionable at best. Still, they managed eventually.

Ollie knew he'd pass out the second he'd get under the covers. It was only a matter of time.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:20 am
"Oh my god, fine," Eli relented, "You two are out of control." Which was to say, like Ollie's claims of bickering, no one here was really all that out of control. The robe came off, though, and a shirt went on, one he was pretty sure was from the pile he'd been given, but he didn't really care if it wasn't. "There, I hope you're both happy."

Honestly, it was more comfortable than the robe had been, but he wasn't about to tell them that.

Since he was already half up, Eli helped maneuver the lumps under the covers before wiggling under to join them. "Don't think about naked fetches, Oliver, you'll have weird dreams. That goes for you, too, Horace." And then he yawned again and quieted down, all but ready to let sleep take over. It was warm under here with these two. "Sleep well, darlings," he muttered.

The Semblance of Unity
Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 am
"Couldn't be happier," he deadpanned. But then he squeezed first Ollie, then Eli. He might have to vacate the bed sometime in the middle of the night, but for now it was okay. Better than okay. Elliot was on one side; Oliver was tucked against his chest. His tired brain still wouldn't shut up, deciding just then to recite the whole 'good s**t' emoji thing at a snail's pace. He huffed out a laugh.

He ruffled Ollie's hair. "If you don't-" A yawn. "-think about naked fetches, I promise I won't either, Eli." He felt his eyes drift closed.

melancholies
saedusk
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good s**t go౦ԁ s**t👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌s**t right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good s**t

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas