Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:44 pm
Dathu
agrab0ekim
i mean, for all i know the churches could be right,

Just out of curiosity, do you consider yourself an Atheist, an Agnostic, or just a religious skeptic?

i am an athiest, and a diehard one... why?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:06 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
you dont have a blind faith in anything... really... drools at an argument about to start

Well what should I have faith in?

easiest one... how did the universe start?

Well I don't know. I don't have any ideas about either.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:07 am
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Just out of curiosity, do you consider yourself an Atheist, an Agnostic, or just a religious skeptic?

To be honest I'm not against the idea that there is a god, but I won't believe there is until I see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:32 am
Churches are really more of a symbol than anything else. It is a symbol that God resides here on Earth instead of just being up in Heaven and out of our lives. Rather than being a face in the clouds, he's a resident of Earth along with the rest of us, and therefore it makes him seem more available to humanity in the sense of being easier to contact.

I don't believe that there are any gods, so I don't necessarily believe what I just said, but it's just a view from the opposite side.

I personally feel that organized religion is a corrupted system of taking money from people who could use it for other good. They make the churches incredibly fancy and all, spending a lot of money on each one, when they could just as easily make a smaller building with air conditioning and seating, without all of the fancy shmancy bullshit and then use the money they saved to, I dunno, help out the poor and starving people that they're so "dedicated" to saving in the first place.

I have no problem with people having faith in a god. I have a problem with systems of organized religion and their "donation requests."  

CopycatVigilante

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:05 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

You just don't strike me as an Atheist. You seem more Agnostic with skepticism, which puts you leaning towards Atheism, but not quite Atheist. But that's just the impression I get.

Edit: you know what. This is gunna start a debate that'd be better put in a new thread, so...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:28 pm
Meh, churces smell weird... xd  

Waterdragon1

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:58 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
you dont have a blind faith in anything... really... drools at an argument about to start

Well what should I have faith in?

easiest one... how did the universe start?

Well I don't know. I don't have any ideas about either.
The big bang theory is more than just an explosion, and I support the big bang theory. It is logical, and as an atheist I am logically pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:42 am
Dathu
Actually, I like churches. They have some of the most beautiful architecture, and I love looking inside them, especially Catholic ones, cause they go ape-s**t on the decore. ******** the books, but save the buildings. xd

i agree xp  

[x] Natasha [x]

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:07 am
[x] Natasha [x]
Dathu
Actually, I like churches. They have some of the most beautiful architecture, and I love looking inside them, especially Catholic ones, cause they go ape-s**t on the decore. ******** the books, but save the buildings. xd

i agree xp

Agree as well. What is it with some of these new sects of Christianity? Some of my theist friends have been inviting me to their church parties lately, and to be honest, a couple of them were the best time I've had sober in a long time. Not too mention that theists have a lot of hot young girls running around.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 am
Kharybuce
[x] Natasha [x]
Dathu

i agree xp

Agree as well. What is it with some of these new sects of Christianity? Some of my theist friends have been inviting me to their church parties lately, and to be honest, a couple of them were the best time I've had sober in a long time. Not too mention that theists have a lot of hot young girls running around.
Hm...the only time I went to church, the paster head Harry Potter. So I guesss I have to agree with that.  

Hiemdall

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:50 pm
Hiemdall
Kharybuce
[x] Natasha [x]
Dathu

i agree xp

Hm...the only time I went to church, the paster head Harry Potter. So I guesss I have to agree with that.

He read from Harry Potter? Why?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Kharybuce
Hiemdall
Kharybuce
[x] Natasha [x]
Dathu

i agree xp

I'm not sure. He wasn't chastising it it was just an extremely liberal church.  

Hiemdall

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:14 pm
Hiemdall
Kharybuce
Hiemdall
Kharybuce
[x] Natasha [x]
Dathu

i agree xp

I'm not sure. He wasn't chastising it it was just an extremely liberal church.

That's crazyness. But I heard of a Preacher who used the Lord of The Rings to talk about god. He even compared the death and rebirth of Gandalf to Jesus. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:28 pm
dementdbitch
Last night I met my friends paster and he was nice and stuff. So I decided to cave in. After a year of my friends begging I'm going to go to their church thing. I haven't been to church in 2 years, but then again it was a morman church so I don't know if that counted. It made me mad though, when I met him he got all happy and stuff that he finally had a face to the name. Once he walked away I hit my friend, a lot.

i find it kind of funny
one day were were driving home from down town
and i saw 4 churches on the way home
(i thought wow how many do people need?)
then i also noticed that their were 8 Mcdonalds on the way home
Hahaha does that mean that mcdonalds is more popular than god in that area O.o
or i mcdonalds a new cult ninja
ALL HAIL THE BIC MAC  

Veinlash

Veinlash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:31 pm
BIG*  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff