Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

As Cassidy was holding her they sighed. "Bring her in through the back. Same goes for you, James." Papa Bear said. Once they got in the back way unseen, they looked over Erika's wounds. Though it was clear now the bleeding had stopped. Though her fainting came about from not eating. Though once Papa Bear got her wrapped up, he started to try to wake her up well on an army cot.

~~~~
After James was tended to he was kicked out. And when Erika came to she was grumbling. Though when she opened her eyes and looked around. "How long was I out?", She looked at Papa Bear then Mama Bear who joined in. "Only about five minutes. And you really need to eat more." Said Mama Bear, before she out a hand on Erika's forehead. Now most of them looked at Cassidy; wondering if they should erase his memory.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy saw the red head wake up about five minutes later. He stood up but noticed them all looking at him. He could see indecision on their faces. He knew he couldn't win but still stood with his back straight and defiance written clearly on his face."So I am pretty sure that I shouldn't have seen any of that but I can also keep a secret. I won't say anything. I just wanted to ask her something."He looked at the red head and said."How about a date tomorrow night. Maybe you can tell me your name then."He still kept a grin on his face.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at Cassidy and back to Papa Bear and Mama Bear. Now she sighed and looked at him. "Fine, since you don't seem scared yet haven't given up." She said. Now she started to stand up and rotated her right shoulder. Of course she checked out her tattoo to see it was still in good condition. Now she pulled out her wallet and paid Papa Bear for patching her up. "Now if you want to walk with me to my car, we can discuss the date." She said.

Before he could try to say to much more. She walked out through the back door and sighed. Of course she was walking back to her car, which was a blue Mustang. Now she got in and rolled down the window.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy followed the red head when she left through the back doors. When she got in her car he leaned down and said."So normally I would be saying do I get a kiss for being the rescuer. But since I believe that you rescued me how about I give a kiss instead."He chuckled and then said."Okay then how about tomorrow night. I can take you out for a drink."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm
L
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him talk as she held her right forearm. "Where to get a drink? And what time?" She asked only to start ordering a pizza to her house on her phone. Though she was becoming a bit cranky.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy looked around and the said."How about here at Sanctuary.
And as for the time. Maybe eight o'clock. That work for you?"
Cassidy's arms were on the roof and he was leaning down so he could still be relative eye level with the red head."Oh and can I get your name now?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Sure that sounds good... And only if you give me your name first." She said, well looking into his eyes. Now she put a finger under his chin. "Now I will be honest make it fast. I am hungry and I don't want the pizza guy to beat me home." She said, well leaning back in her seat.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Names Cassidy. Cassidy Black. Professional roadie to a less than spectacular band on tour."Cassidy bowed slightly and then said."Now I believe that it is your turn."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Erika, Erika Quinn. And I am a were-hunter." She now poked his chin. "So if nothing comes up, I'll see you then. Now excuse me, I need to go home." She added on, before starting up her car.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy nodded and then backed away from the car. He then turned and started back to the bus. When he got there he opened the door to the bus and then went to the sleeping areas since he knew that the little groupies that followed this band brought the members back to their homes for a fun night. Cassidy yawned and took off his shirt and vest before falling into the bed and fell asleep.
When morning came he heard a pounding on the door to the bus. Cassidy stretched and then opened the door. Jamison was the first of the band to come back. Cassidy chuckled and spoke louder."Have a good night."

Jamison winced and went inside the bus. He took off his sunglasses and glared at Cassidy."Don't be a b*****d Cass. Just because your fun left you."

Cassidy shook his head and started the coffee machine."I'm heading out. The others should be trickling in throughout the rest of the morning. Tell them the next show is at eleven tonight."Jamison waved Cassidy away and then covered his head with a pillow to block the light. Cassidy just drove around the town for the rest of the day.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika couldn't get rid of Cassidy from her mind as she drove home. Though she barely bet the pizza guy to her house. After eating she caught up with other local were-hunters. Though she finally fell asleep half way through a conversation at her computer. The house was in an more fancy neighborhood with a good amount of land.

When the morning came about she grumbled and growled only to sit up in her computer chair. Now she smelt someone cooking food. Only to see it was her Mom. Sighing she got up and took a shower before, after ripping off the dressings on her forearm. After she ate her breakfast, she got dressed and heading to the town. Of course she was looking for a new dress to wear to the date she had. By about two in the afternoon she found an outfit to wear and stopped for lunch.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was at another bar on the other side of the city and was playing darts. Along with that he was hustling pool from some of the other patrons. At around six he went back to the bus and showered and changed into a sky blue button up shirt and black dress pants.He didn't have dress shoes and so he was wearing his motorcycle boots. When he was done he still had thirty minutes before he had to meet Erika. He decided to wait near the entrance to Sanctuary. He had left his bandanna back at the bus but his sunglasses with the red lenses were still on. His blonde hair was brushed back and he had two small piercings in each ear. He was leaning against the wall and making small talk to the bouncer.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:43 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had ate her lunch before going back to rest and get around for her date. Though she had a new pair of black dress slacks on. With a deep green blouse that was partly open to show her black camisole. Yet she traded out her Onyx pendant for a Tigerseye pedant. The little bit of make up she wore was only eyeliner and a red lipstick. Though her earrings were studs going from largest (bottom) to smallest.

Of course she took her time getting there. She had a few minutes left when she parked. Something about Cassidy made her feel, nervous yet excited. Finally she got out of her car and sighed. Her shoes for the night was a light pair of boots with a small heel. Now she was walking up to the building and saw Cassidy only to blush a bit. Before walking up to him. "Hi Cassidy, you look nice. I have to check my weapons in." She said. Before going to get her purse checked in, that had one gun with two maginzes and two pocket knives.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy had just cracked joke and managed to get the bouncer to laugh when he saw Erika. He let out a low whistle of appreciation. When she complemented him he smiled and said."You are stunning yourself Erika."He ran his hand over his jaw and felt the couple of days of growth there. He waited as she checked her weapons in. When she got back to him he said."So what do you do that makes you carry around weaponry like that"They were standing near the bar and he ordered an Arrogant b*****d ale.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:16 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Things that I can't talk about here." She said to him. Before ordering a margarita with extra salt. Now she motioned for him to get closer. "But we could talk about it probably at my place. Depending on how everything goes." She said. Only to pull back in time to see their drinks appear. Now she started at him before poking the sunglasses. "Take them off, please. I want to see your eyes." She said after looking at her reflection for a minute.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces