Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Gunning For You (Garand + Flydra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:37 pm
How long had it taken? Flydra mused over this as she watched Garrand take aim. He squeezed the trigger. He missed. How long did it take to change from acquaintances to friends? From friends to partners? How did you measure something like that? In hours spent together or phone calls late in the morning?

It was a profound question.

"... I'd say it took about four meetings. She's always gotten it right since then." It was troubling though. Scorpa's memory had never been perfect but her ability to place names to faces had been getting worse lately. Was that a side effect of the steroids? Was the super soldier program worsening her mental state as it improved her physical condition? Definitely a line of testing to consider later.

"What do you think of the gun?" Even if he hadn't hit the target yet, perhaps he would have an opinion on how the weapon handled.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 pm
"Four meetings," Garand repeated thoughtfully. A finger tapped against the barrel of the gun as he made a mental tally. "Alright." He wasn't going to hold out hold that things would change once they'd passed the fourth mark, but he wasn't going to sulk about it until he knew for sure either. It wasn't as if it would take long to see.

"It's not perfect, I don't think," he said then, swapping his mental focus to the matter at hand and letting it settle there. He'd been studying, of course, but he was no expert yet. That was what this gun was supposed to help him reach for. "But it works." He squeezed the trigger again and this time was rewarded with the snap of a hole through the paper of the target. It was no bulls eye, but it wasn't a miss either.

"I appreciate you taking me here." Still smiling from the small victory, he turned his head back towards the tealblood. "Even if you did have your own motive."

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:17 pm
"Then we'll take that one." Flydra clapped politely at Garand's success at target shooting. The gun would likely never satisfy such a boy when there were far more interesting and lethal weapons out there to obtain someday. But for now it would do. He glanced back to smile at her and she found she could not help but return it. What a peculiar troll, thanking her after her admittedly manipulative test.

"You're welcome. I apologize again, for my startling actions." She pulled some beetles from her purse as they walked back inside the shop. "It is necessary to guard the people we care about is all." She dropped the beetles on the counter to pay for the gun. Garand could afford it himself probably, being a blueblood, but she wanted to do this after her stunt. Flydra shook her head at any protests from him, walking towards the door and leaving him with the clerk wrapping up the weapon.

She would do what she could to help protect Scorpa and that meant the things the yellowblood treasured as well...

She glanced over her shoulder at the boy once more.

"See you around, Garand."

KitsuneAura
fin!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out