Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Oba] A Fancy Party ~ Shesha & Aqio ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio took the cup wondering what Shesha was about to...well. That wasn't the exact thing he was hoping to hear, but he'll take it. It was enough to visibly have the Beast Spear freeze up. He glanced to the male before returning his attention to Shesha. A smile on his face that showed a level of playful exasperation.

Vaithlio smirked after his moment of pause. "You have a point, you are a stunning creature. Though I wonder..." he took a step closer. "What do you have to offer? I already know what Aqio has...."

The Matorian twitched, unnoticed by Vaithlio. He had to remember that he had two drinks in either hand...he couldn't do anything to the jerk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha looked up at the warrior that was starting to invade his personal space but made zero attempt to retreat. He was here first and he wasn't about to let the pup into his space. As the other asked him what he had to offer, going as far as to say he knew what Aqio had as though he were so in the know, he started to chuckle. Giving a little shake of his head he said, "I really don't think that you do my darling, Beast Spear. There is much difference between one that you capture by force and..." He lifted a hand to hook his finger on the collar that Aqio wore, giving it a playful tug, and said, "One that collars himself for you."

His laughter continued as he said, "It's cute though, the way that you act as though you understand more then you do. I understand now why those who aren't trying to suck up to you refer to you as 'pup' instead of 'Beast Spear'. It must be because you're young yet."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio smiled as Shesha's finger brushed his throat. Giving a soft hum before he took a sip of his drink. He smiled at Shesha when Vaithlio leaned on the nearby railing. The bigger Oban looked less than entertained.

"If you know of the pup title. Then your interest in me...is only a small margin. The only people who call or even bring up Pup....are more interested in my Father. So...given your connection to a Matorian that he once owned." he sighed. "What, do you want from me? I'm far too used to people condescendingly calling me Pup and having goals to go after my parents."

Vaithlio was certainly used to others coming at him for this. Though, he walked right into this moment he supposed. Glancing over as he heard a clamor he made a obvious face of loathing. "Mind your dancer, Shesha. My Father's here. He's not above causing issues at a party. Though, Lord Laofay is here...so, he might be tamer. As for my presence. He cares little for it unless we're home and I happen to be helping with the meals." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Oh come now, Beast Spear, there is no reason for you to sulk. If I'm being honest I'd say I like you far more then I do your father after he was so rude as to sick someone on me." He said, giving a lazy wave of his free hand. Oh but the boy seemed to have some issues now, didn't he? It seemed that he knew that he was someone that only got attention because of his parents. That was actually kind of interesting to Shesha because it meant that it was an opening in Vaithlio's armor that was similar to an open wound that others kept picking at.

Lifting a hand he let the tips of his nails trace along Vaithlio's jaw line before he said, "You needn't worry or think that I am only talking you up to get close to him. I mean what else would I have to say to your father at the moment save for 'you're on my life attempt failed'? That isn't really enough to fill an entire conversation now is it? Besides, if he's actually present and has two eyes he probably already knows."

Drawing his hand back he said in a teasing manner, "Besides, if you recall right you came to talk to me, not the other way around. Proof I am not chasing you in hopes of an introduction."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am
Orpheus Solon

Vaithlio chuckled. "You have a point...I did walk over here. However." he straightened. "I will admit to some tension on my part due to a attempt at dominating you. So...lets start this anew." he smiled down at Shesha. "If your the person I think you are, we'll get along great. What's your aim?"

Aqio was instantly on guard. Leaning in to mutter to Shesha. "Are you sure you want to trust him?" He glanced worriedly to Vaithlio before looking at Shesha. "He changed his tune far too quickly for my tastes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:52 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a chuckle, "You wouldn't be the first person who approached me with such thoughts in mind so I forgive you, Beast Spear." He murmured, seeing no reason to be too upset with him for that sort of notion. There were many in the past that held such interests when it came to Shesha and there would likely be those in the future as well. As Vaithlio mentioned the 'person he thought Shesha was' he found himself a tad curious what that person might be. It was neither here nor there though since it seemed that he really had the attention of the pup now. It was actually exactly what he wanted at this point. Now to really catch him hook, line, and sinker he thought to himself.

Lifting a hand he get Aqio's hair a reassuring pet, not looking at him at the moment, as he instead focused on the pup, "I don't think that is what is important my darling, Beast Spear. I think what is truly important is what is your aim? Am I close in guessing that you tire of being the one forever in the shadow of someone that is undeserving of the titles he gets? I mean he's referred to as the Beast Lord but how many times can you think of in which he's failed to live up to such a title? If you need help I can offer you a few very interest morsels."

Leaning in he pressed a kiss to Aqio's tempt and murmured for his ears only, "My sweet little fish... when have you known me to trust anyone so easy?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 am
Orpheus Solon

Vaithlio chuckled. "My dear Shesha...I know of everything my Father does. I have more connections than he does. He used to be feared, after a loss which took from him two rare little items. He lost respect among certain circles of collectors. I have little interest in the collecting of people...I'm more about the collection of beasts and weapons." He crossed his arms a soft hiss reached Aqio's ears as he looked down to watch a wine red speckled Keldarii slither up his waist to vanish into a sleeve.

Aqio felt the kiss. Smiling at the show of affection. "Very well." He returned his focus to the air between them and Vaithlio. The bigger Oban hummed as he looked around.

"My aim...while in some circles I am in my Father's shadow...in others. He's in mine. I'm gaining footing through my own repute. Your new. You stand to gain more if your seen in good light here. The host of this party is a well known fan of magic..." Vaithlio glanced to Shesha's staff. "If you entertain him...he'll be able to accelerate your climb. He has many estates on outskirts that he uses to host different parties." Vaithlio was a wealth of information on their host. He should be. The Host was his best friend and someone that Vaithlio would willingly allow to command him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"A shame, and I had some very interesting stories too." He gave a mock pout that was quickly replaced with a smile, "Beasts and weapons, hm? An interesting choice of collections but I can understand to a degree. I have a rather rare pet of my own... and I don't mean my sweet little fish. My last patron, my dear Lady Ahana, was able to procure an imp for me all the way from Yael." He watched as the serpent appeared and disappeared through Vaithlio's clothing and his lips turned up into a smile, "I must admit though I am a touch envious. I've been wanting one of those serpents myself. An imp is fun but one of those, they are beautiful and deadly. Such a wonderful combination." It reminded him of Aqio... though he'd keep that thought to himself since Aqio was just supposed to be a dancer as far as many knew.

As Vaithlio spoke of how he was gaining a reputation of his own through his own power he gave a nod, "I know that feeling. It can be tough at times but I am sure one day you will only be known by your more intimidating title. The title of 'pup' doesn't really suit you." At the mention of the host of the party being a fan of magic Shesha gave a nod, "Yes, that is what I've heard. Here's to hoping I can get a bit of his time before the night is through, just to give a greeting... though that can wait. I am enjoying our little chat and I don't think I want to rush away just yet." Soon though since he knew that Aqio likely needed a breather?

Shesha found himself tilting his head just a bit, studying Vaithlio closely. Was it just his imagination or did the pup's eyes seem to sparkle just a bit at the mention of the host? Now what was the story there? Something he was dying to ask but decided to hold off on presently. Lifting a hand he tapped a finger against his painted lips, a thoughtful look on his face, before he asked, "My darling, Beast Spear. Might you answer me one question that might be a little impertinent... but I can't help but to be curious about nevertheless? Feel free not answer but I find myself curious. When his shadow becomes uncomfortable to be confined by any longer, do you have any plans going forward?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio tilted his head as he watched to two in front of him. He glanced back to Shesha then sipped at his drink. He was keeping his eyes open for the Host to appear. He was told that the male was decked out in strings of gold and jewels. That shouldn't be too hard to spot...not when he also had a Prezi that matched him. Aqio would be able to spot a beast...

Vaithlio blinked. "I had plans..." he thought of the host. One of his possible fates if he entertained the thought of a less chaotic life. "...maybe settle down with a lover in my own estate. Away from my parents control and keep my connections. As for the shadow." he grew a wicked grin. "I have a few ways to erase it." he glanced to his father...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha lifted an eyebrow, starring at Vaithlio for a long moment, before he said, "I must say that is far more romantic a future then I might have guessed you were after, Beast Spear." He wasn't sure if it was a lie or not, mostly because of the look in his eyes that had been clear to Shesha when there was mention of their host. Did Vaithlio dream of settling down with their magical host? That was actually a lot cuter then he'd of expected from him if it was actually the truth... though he'd guess that it would be quite the path for him to get from where he was to that storied end.

As Vaithlio went from talking in a manner that was rather romantic to smirking and talking about erasing his father's shadow Shesha gave a grin, "I see. Always good to have a few options open to you. I'd suggest that you don't use the same people that your father went to... their work just isn't up to snuff." He turned to look toward Parthlio, taking in everything about the Beast Lord himself that he could at a glance, before looking back those in his company once more. The man really was... simple, wasn't he? Here he was chatting up the Beast Lord's pup, possibly plotting the man's down fall, and all Parthlio could do was stare at Aqio in such a manner.

The man had his chance, he'd failed, he had another chance to try to get him back and failed as Aqio took him down, then his temper tantrum failed when he didn't kill Shesha as he'd hoped to do. A bit of a smile appeared on his painted lips as he looked to Vaithlio and said, "I look forward to seeing what happens when the leash you wear in the form of that shadow is broken, Beast Spear." Giving a bow then said, "If you will excuse us? I promised my darling little fish a dance and I feel that now is the time." Both to allow Aqio a chance to breath outside of Vaithlio's presence but also because he felt like showing off that Aqio was all his in for the Beast Lord.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

Vaithlio inclined his head. He did mean that to be true, the youth strode away to a darkened corner. Smiling at the host as he joined the bigger male in his small side lounge. He spoke of Shesha in passing. Making sure to watch the pair as they went out to the dance floor.

Aqio hummed as he was led to the dance floor. "Thank you...for getting me away from that. I know from the information that he does have some redeeming factors. Like a few of his friends are really good characters..." he took up the woman's stance with his partner. Allowing Shesha to lead them around the floor. "So, how are you enjoying yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:49 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha handed his magical staff off to one of the servants that was there for that sort of occasion, thanking them as he went, though barely looking at them. No, his eyes were on Aqio completely both because the 'dancer' in his arms was looking nice tonight and because it was important that the Beast Lord see such a display. Once they were on the dance floor he put a hand on Aqio's hip, giving him a smile before the two of them started to dance, "It's interesting to hear that there might be something about him worth a damn given his parentage but I suppose I of all people know full well that given the chance one can move far away from their parents." If that weren't the case he'd be wallowing in misery, covered in dirt in a hovel somewhere. Not a scenario he wanted to think more then a moment on.

Drawing Aqio closer as they danced he murmured, "I am enjoying myself greatly. I know it will sound terrible but I rather enjoy these sorts of situations. They're exciting in my mind. I hope you can indulge my petty side?" At least Aqio knew what he was getting into to? Not as though Shesha had started out as a innocent soul... if he wanted someone like that he would have to steal that timid Shifter from Abie.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio chuckled. "I'm glad your enjoying yourself." He nodded. "Its...refreshing to know that even someone like Vaithlio has a good character in his life." as they flowed around the dance floor. He noticed that they were being stared at. He wasn't used to actually being the center of attention, but knowing that he was at the side of a equally stunning male. With a flourish of his skirts he made a show of their movements a little. He let one hand stroke down the side of Shesha's face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

While Shesha found the 'good' side of Vaithlio rather interesting he found himself having doubts now about using the pup to strike out at Parthlio. Were he as horrible and heartless a creature then it would have been fun to see if they could turn the two of them on each other, to watch them go at each other like a couple of raging janarim. This way though it seemed as though they would be possibly destroying someone that had a shard of innocence in them for his revenge.

While Shesha was fine with stepping on people to make his way up in the world this situation was different. To turn someone into a weapon and throw them at a problem, that wasn't for him. He wouldn't destroy someone for his goals, he'd just step on them a bit, therefore he was starting to think that Vaithlio might be a lost cause.

"We might have to rethink our strategy. Not as though there was only one path laid out before us when it comes to dealing with the Beast Lord." He murmured as they danced, with Shesha putting his all into making their dance one that was worth the growing attention that it was getting. The more eyes on them the better, especially if a pair of those eyes belonged to the Beast Lord. Smiling down at Aqio as though he were the only one in the room, wanting to make their show a perfect one for on lookers he said in a hushed tone, "A few more dances and perhaps a bit of mingling between and then we will head out. I'm sure this sort of thing is a bit exhausting for you given the present company."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:33 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio nodded. "Yeah, I would like that." he didn't mind that he saw Parthlio at a few turns. "The Beast Lord is watching, seems like he's not a fan." he hummed as he let Shesha pull him close. For all onlookers they seemed like the perfect couple. If the fact that most now knew Aqio was a dancer. As they flowed, a tall male walked slowly out into view.

Aqio glanced to the newcomer. "That's the host...holy gods he's handsome." the assassin muttered.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff