Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:25 am
Alexis grumbled at him, shifting a little to get comfortable; they didn't like having their left arm needing to stay still, they didn't like the needle in their arm - it was a lesser evil compared to blood loss, but it was a lesser evil that they would have been fine going with the greater one for. Everything about the situation put them on edge, even through the haze of the medications.

"How long's it sounding like I need to stay?" It took too much energy to find something to be angry about. They were so tired. They were so tired.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:53 pm
"At least over night, possibly another day for them to make sure there's no complications," replied Jeremiah. His shoulders rolled, fingers stretching out and then closing.

"It's a private room, so you don't have to worry about someone else joining you in the room."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 pm
"Not worried 'bout other people - " their fingers tapped restlessly against the bed (if they closed their eyes they'd drift off; Alexis could feel it behind their eyes, the weight of sleep, real sleep), "don't want -" The words wouldn't come, the words wouldn't ******** come, and it felt like their tongue was so heavy nowadays because they'd search for words where once action would have sufficed. They woke up choking once a week.

"Not. Comfortable w'hospitals." I know how they look at me, I know how they think of me; stupid kid, thrillseeker, idiot, too deep too far, ready to snap and break and break, miscreant, criminal, wasting our time. I know I know I know you don't need to tell me I ******** KNOW. "Know 'm not wanted here."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm
Jeremiah did his best to not pinch the bridge of his nose. He succeeded but he was definitely giving Alexis a look. "Neither am I. I find these places to be supremely unwelcoming and possess a general air of ..." His hand waved in the hair dismissively. "Something I am not fond of. Regardless, I come here and I do what is necessary.

"Consider it part of your path towards your powers being returned to you, Alexis, to find it in yourself to act within these walls." A pause, a serious look leveled at them. "Without shutting everything down. No apathy. Actual operation with everything in tact."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm
Alexis grumbled something too tangled by their tongue to make any words. "Not gonna throw myself out'f bed. Don't need a minder. Y'can leave." Staying awake sounded so unappealing, and it sounded so difficult; they were so tired, after all, and through the haze they knew they hurt - the sooner they slept, the sooner they could go home, home, home, and leave this maze of walls and antiseptic.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:18 pm
"You've yet to do anything in your life that has not proven you don't need a minder," replied Jeremiah with a sigh, pushing himself up to stand. He leaned on the cane he had with him, both hands resting on the handle and fingers curled around it.

"Besides, anything happens, the staff is contacting me."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 pm
"Made it this far, didn't I?" They yawned, eyelids fluttering. "If I get sepsis or somethin', break Kuroda's fing'rs fer me. He'd be pissed wi'out us'ble fingers. It'd be great." The last few sounds trailed off into another yawn, and Alexis looked over at the door pointedly. "...N' if I die on my 21st 'm gonna be pissed. Wanna legally drink."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:51 pm
"I doubt it was actually Kuroda and more likely something posing as him but I'll see what I can do if, somehow, that happens and your death has to be avenged," said Jeremiah dryly before heading towards the door. If this had been another place, he would have just simply disappeared from sight but-

Well. The world at large did not need to know about that particular skill.

He paused at the doorway, an eyebrow raised. "Really? You know the alcohol tastes the same even after you're legal to drink." Then he shot them a look with glowing eyes. "Besides, underage drinking isn't exactly something you need to be admitting to."

Daekie

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:20 pm
"I'm tryin'," Alexis groused, "t'not break th'law, y'know. N'haven't had any since Septemb'r." They yawned once more and tucked their head more against their shoulder, brows furrowed; they had the last word here to a degree that satisfied them, and they were so tired, so tired. Tuning out their discordant thoughts to a point where they could rest was easy - they did it all the time, even just to focus on something for two, three seconds longer - everything was a muted thrum, through-their-skin.

They slept.

azuredreams
fin unless you want to make your own fin ofc!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff