Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:07 am
benevolent arteest

Wil had a great time sculpting the bride and groom for the cake, and while he and Nasir had brainstormed meaningful gift ideas, the pair would find among their spoils a small velvet bag that would definitely be singled out by a drug sniffing dog.

Let's hope none were in attendance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 am
oh god I've never done this?

"I went to my uncle's wedding once, but I was like... six." It was code for heck no I don't, despite the fact he'd already told Shiloh the very same thing multiple times. There were other weddings his parents had attended, sure, but they'd always opted to leave him with his grandma until he was old enough to stay home alone.

As Jamie shifted the crazy bouquet from one arm to the other, he added, "But I think we'll be okay. Don't worry, I've got this."

The elegantly colorful flowers contrasted nicely with both their outfits as said outfits did the same with each other. Jamie was the white to his boyfriend's black, his top low-cut and airy over his grey dress pants. Like Shiloh, he'd swapped out his usual lip ring for a smaller, less obvious stud.

"You look pretty great, too, y'know."

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:46 pm
Mother of the Bride

"SONNY!" Leanne lifts Sonny of their feet at one point and then more bouncing commences. A phone comes out and the lighting of the selfies that follow is nearly as flawless as the subjects.

It doesn't take long for Leanne to detail what she terms the Milf Life and eventually she introduces her oldest friend to America's father, Trucks Jones. Who had very little to say and looked ready to pass out from all the people, the occasion itself, and simply standing out so much due to his size. They were couple so opposite it was bound to be either the forever sort or combust within days. Clearly the former had won out.

He took Sonny's hand carefully in his own massive one and a quiet greeting and then skedaddled to pretend to be part of the shrubbery until it was time to give his daughter away.

Leanne, with an amused huff, ignored the retreat and instead went into intense detail about the high school's current lacrosse line-up.

Cold Tiny Feet

America thought about it a moment and then burst into tears and declared her forever love to Sonny. The tequila wasn't necessary, America was already Drunk on Wedding.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 pm
the conspiracy

Nudging Jeremiah with her elbow, Leanne snorted, "She might just. A year ago I'dve said she expected it, but she's gotten...I don't know. I don't know if I'm sad or proud. But it'll be a good start for them I think," she sighed.

"I like the way he either stiffens up like a cat or goes Mr. Nothing when you get too close," the redhead winked at him. "Keep him honest and on his toes once I'm gone south again."

Something...

Pale, freckled arms wrapped around Jeremiah in a bridal bearhug. "Thank you so much for being here, Jer." And it wasn't necessarily about the wedding. This was just the latest moment the a long series where he'd offered her the support and friendship and steadiness she'd come to rely on.

Then they spent ten minutes fixing her hair, dress, and make-up back into shape.

Food+Cake

After the ceremony, as America stared at the cake, she cried and laughed over the little animals. Especially when Mr. Bitterberry solemnly declared the cake as His. He was on it so obviously...

Even more when he complained that America and her most Quality Mate were feeding each other wrong. They both missed the mouth by like, a lot.

It was super irresponsible and now they were covered in cake that was His.

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 pm

With this Ring

America fell in love again at the silent barter for wedding ring and again at the laugh. And a few times more, as Taym spoke his vows.

Oh God No

Each time he dips his head she wants to coax him gaze back up but he looks back up without it, again and again the almost painful intimacy of eye contact speaking nearly as much his vows. He'll try this much and so much more and she believes him, with all her heart.

"There's a lot of little things I love in you, Obadiah Thompson, and just saying your name isn't the least of it. There's bits of you and words you say and things you do, and it all comes together into the whole person of you. Can I list them all out?" The look on his face is enough to bring out a quiet huff of laughter, "I'm gonna have to sometimes, you know, 'cause it's hard to keep it all to myself. You're my treasure, and I vow to cherish all of you, not just the shiniest bits." She has the audacity to wink at him.

Mr. Bitterberry had undoubtedly contributed that line.

"I love the way you hide your smiles and when you can't help laugh out loud and I promise to try, every day, to give you more reason for both. I love your stories, and I promise to always ask for more and tell my own in turn; until all the stories are about us together, and then I'll ask for for them twice as often.

"I love the way you steady me, the way you calm me in my roughest waters. I promise to trust you, even with my worst self, even when I'm down or scared or mean. All those little boxes, they're gonna be labeled America Thompson from here on out," the last is said quietly, for only Taym to hear.

"I've found my home in you and in the space between us, in the me that I've found with you. So I promise, that if I ever run, it's either gonna be with you or to you and the home that's us together." And her own grin now, is irrepressible as she echoes, "So thank you. And you're welcome."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:47 pm
the conspiracy

"Bit of both, isn't it? Proud and sad at the same time," Jeremiah chuckled, curling his arm around Leanne's companionably after she nudged him. He snorted a moment later when Taym came up, bright eyes looking and focusing on the younger man before shaking his head.

"I can do that," he replied, "with gusto." At least the two of them could be in a room without hackles raising. They had had a dinner at one point, the four of them, and while sometimes a little awkward it was not entirely bad.

little picket fences

The fact of the matter is that there is no gift from the Mercers that can be found. At least, there's not one until Jeremiah sidles up to America and presses a kiss to her cheek before giving her a hug. An envelope is then slid into her hands.

"Not that Sweet Pea isn't lovely but this might help you towards that place you're always talking about," he tells her. There's a note with the check that's in there because it was from not just Jeremiah and Algie but Leanne as well.

It's overly sentimental and fond. At least, Jeremiah's portion is anyway.

a shadowy guest

A certain someone had wanted to come except they only stayed at the edges, in the shadows that could be found. Eventually America would catch what was likely a familiar sharp grin set on a human face.

At least, from a distance they looked human. A bit young, not much older than a ten year old, and in a rather debonair little suit with a familiar bow-tie. Fingers waved but if anyone else went looking, they'd not find the young guest. Just a darkened corner of shadows and nothing else.

lizbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff