rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Shellacked (Shiloh & Jamie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
saedusk rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm
The water in their mind sparkled life sapphires. It was lovely, but it reminded him for a brief moment of the gem that had popped him in the face earlier. It was an emotional pain, not a physical one. Shiloh might actually feel it, too.  
saedusk rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:06 pm
The memory was short-lived, though, overwritten by the ebb and flow of the waves in their mind. Instead, Jamie imagined the conch must look like this inside now, like a perpetual tide. How beautiful, he thought. That much was true, but the outside had grown as lovely as the inside.

As if clouds were passing overhead, faint images and swirls of deep color interrupted the opalescent purity of the shell's surface before fading again. When Jamie finally opened his eyes, he was immediately reminded of the sky over the bay and how it cast itself into the water below. It was magical. He leaned in for a closer look. The conch was now not only a shell, but an experience.

In fact, the smell of the ocean was stronger than ever and even without setting it to his ear he could hear the crash of the waves. Near the mouth, he could even feel the salt spray breeze.

"I... I think it worked," he said in awe.

Melancholiessss

4/4 successes  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm
    The conch was beautiful; the rough exterior had been replaced by a pearly sheen, there was a faint mist being cast out of the opening, and every breath Shiloh took filled his lungs with salty sea air. Despite that, it was refreshing and cool to the touch.

"Congratulations," Beel said as he slowly melted back into view, the drift ebbing away, "You've succeeded."

"Holy s**t," Shiloh breathed, "This is ******** cool! We should try this stuff more often." He looked at Jamie and smiled, his eyes bright and blue and shiny, before leaning in to give him a good job! smooch.

Beel stood up a little too fast. "On that note, I'll let Silk know you'll be dropping by in the coming days. Make sure you're on time. I won't have you two make me look bad."

saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm
"We'll beeee there, Beel, don't worry." Jamie sounded a little silly, a laugh on the tip of his tongue. Except right now all he wanted to do was flop back over in the grass and enjoy some time with Shiloh. "Just let us know when, okay?" The sooner the better probably.

"Good job, though, Shiloh..." he said softly, planting a kiss of his own on his cheek. "I knew we could do it." Honestly, he was proud of what they'd created. It was different and impressive and he wished he had something like that for himself. Waking up to the sounds and smells of the ocean every morning would've been a dream come true. Maybe when all of this was over he'd ask Shiloh to move somewhere warm and sunny, somewhere they could live right on the beach.

"Let's stay here just a bit longer, okay...?"

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items