Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
BEST interesting COUPLE? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which couples have an interesting relationship?
  boysxboys
  girlsxgirls
  boysxgirls
View Results

lynx wings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:36 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
I think it has less to do with their gender and more to do with their personalities.

Ditto. Why isn't there an "all of the above" option?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:10 pm
I don't know why, but I like boy x boy more than anything, though I've started to see girl x girl I'm interested in. I used to like tons of girl x boy until I found the wonder of same sex relationships. Recently I've only come across one boy x boy x girl coupling I like.

Probably something about having more against them and still going for it. As far as stories and fanfiction there seems to also be more passion where girl x boy always comes off as a bad romance novel to me. I can still see shows and movies where there's a girl x boy romance and want them to be together, but it's not the same as a boy x boy or girl x girl for me (and I usually think up some same sex pairing that would work).

LadySapphire

Chibi Slasher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:56 pm
you need a poll option that says "all three" >->''' xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:57 pm
lynx wings
Seijaku_Ishida
I think it has less to do with their gender and more to do with their personalities.

Ditto. Why isn't there an "all of the above" option?
3nodding  

Chibi Slasher

Kakone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:19 pm
Any of them can be interesting. It all depends on the people in the relationship. I've met some of the most interesting couples in each of those groups. One being my friend Faye and her boyfriend Tyler. He's out of this world and so is she. It's the way the act when they are together. It has nothing to do with gender but personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:39 pm
Definetly BoyxBoy for me~ heart  

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

Falling Falling Star

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Hm...Tough call.

For me, b/b is naturally sexier--b/g is naturally...well, angstier. xd B/g couples can be really sweet sometimes, but so can b/b couples. Sometimes I identify with the girls more than the uke's, sometimes not.

On average, I tend to go "aww" over shojo stories and "*drool*" over the shounen-ai stories.

...If that means anything. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:49 pm
i have to agree on b/b and b/g. i like them both im still not sure about yuri though sweatdrop  

i love sessho

.[ Click Here ].

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:06 pm
I think anyone can ahve an interesting relasionship, but I voted BoyxGirl, because living in the hick town I do, Leaves me only to watch the bxg Stuff going on. D': But some of it entertains me to no end xDD

But, of course I love BxB and GxG, As Well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:12 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Succubus Evaligan

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:27 am
since guys have the rougher personalities (i'm not saying some arent softies either but aside from that) so they would probably be interesting to watch. but thats besides the point cuz if any of the couples have interesting personalities then they would be an interesting couple no matter what their gender.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:56 am
I'm not particularly interested in heterosexual romance, so in my case it's a choice between boy/boy and girl/girl.

I think I read more of the first one, but the latter is probably more interesting, at least for me. Female personality is more complex - one girl can cause great confusion, now imagine what two can do!

No, actually, I'm a woman myself and although I find gay and lesbian smex equally hot, relationships between women are just something I have a better understanding of. That's why I find them more attractive.  

Iciak

Demi669

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:11 am
i think itz pretty much the same no matter the pairing but what about a girl/girl/boy relationship  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:28 am
Demi669
what about a girl/girl/boy relationship

This sounds like a projection of male fantasies. twisted  

Iciak

Koiangel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:15 pm
i feel like i just stepped into one of those boy made forms, very creepy.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff