iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:01 am
Alg's perma-frown settled further and he bowed his head over their joined hands again as if he were suddenly very tired.

All of this was exhausting.

"I'll talk to him," He lifted his head again, hands still tangled, but readjusting so he could settle into the sear. It wasn't like he'd be going anywhere. "Not that I expect he'll tell me anything different but I'd like to speak to him myself anyway."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 pm
"You're welcome to it. I suppose I could've forced the answer from him but I want to believe he'll tell me." Jeremiah sounded tired then, sinking into the hospital bed finally. His hands were a tell-tale chilly, the kind that was not fading with Algie's touch because he seemed to be purposely keeping himself cold to counter the aches.

Since he had not actually taken anything for pain yet.

Like the staff wanted him to.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 am
"When are you coming home?" Alg sighed, not liking the chill in his husband's hands. He knew it was probably helping him but it didn't mean he had to like it.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:38 am
"At least twenty-four hours," there was a flicker of petulance on his face, "for observation and then I'm going home."

He was not staying here that long.

"I'll do better at home and not here. Especially given that I am tired of upsetting staff due to their inability to draw blood from me."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:09 pm
"Don't give them too much trouble.." Alg sighed. He knew Jeremiah was no peach of a patient, "They are just trying to do their jobs. I'm sure you haven't been taking anything they want to give you either.."

Jeremiah was given a look over the top of his glasses.

"I'm not going anywhere anyway," He settled into his chair. "You're stuck with me for a while as well." Maybe he could smooth things over with the staff in between him bemoaning his car some more.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm
"I can't help the drawing blood bit," Jeremiah groused, one eye closing and the other peering at Algie as if he was that troublesome youth he had been all over again.

"... but with you here, I'll let them administer whatever they want to give me." Which was probably going to help with the pain and then, just maybe, he'd start to warm up with his husband's touch.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 am
"It's never a bad thing to let professionals do their jobs.." Alg leaned and lifted Jeremiah's hand to kiss it again. "Just because your job inspires a lack of cooperation in people doesn't mean you should do the same."

Alg sighed and his free hand fished out his phone.

"I should probably look for a new car.." He glanced at his husband, "Care to give input?"

azuredreams
winding them down?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:44 pm
Jeremiah just gave Algie a look though it was likely ruined by the bruises and bloodshot eye. "I've cooperated, Alg, I just haven't let them drug me. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I'll be conscious or together enough to talk to my officers."

This was not something he was going to take lightly but then he simply sighed, looking up to the ceiling and curling his fingers tightly around Algie's. The fact of the matter was that while death had not been close today, his nerves were still frayed. "I've no input. I prefer older models and, obviously, the ones from back home. I did like your car even if it was an American model."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:31 pm
"I know.." Alg sighed. Sometimes he wished that either of them could just relax but even in injury Jeremiah couldn't stop working. Not that the world would stop for him anyway..

It was obvious Jeremiah needed rest and relaxation and his wits were near its end. He squeezed his husband's hand, "I know I said I would stay but but.."

He smirked, "I can go fetch us some Darlene's. Positive Nasir would fix you something special." And it beat hospital food.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm
"You know they'd also probably deliver ..." Jeremiah huffed but then nodded. His fingers squeezed back before tugging lightly. "Just don't take too long?" As much as he was holding up well, he did not like being in the hospital.

Not like this. Not so obviously knocked down.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:05 am
"I'll just call them then," No pickup. Delivery would do.

Alg kissed his husband's hand again. It was a poor fill-in for what he was sure they both wanted and needed, to simply curl up in bed a while to recharge, but it would do.

His phone was produced only to find that, like most hospitals, he had no bloody signal, "Be back in a jiff."

azuredreams
fadin out?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 pm
Jeremiah smiled, fingers brushing against Algie's cheek when he kissed his hand. "I'll be waiting," he replied, hand falling back to the bed. It was not like he could do much else at the moment.

It was a waiting game.

iloveyouDIE
a wrap!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2