[PRP] Hocus Pocus Stone Shop (Temperance & Theo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 am
Temperance looked at the bracelet critically. It certainly looked well made, sturdy, and it was visually appealing. The length of it was decorated with the stone, grouped in threes, and smaller cuts trailing down below. It looked like it would get horribly caught in any clothing should the bracelet actually be worn. Good thing it wasn't going to be.

"This is acceptable," she said, deliberately snottily. "Thank you." The clerk had her sign a pick-up form, thanked them for their patronage, then handed over the box.

Temperance didn't breathe until they were back outside. Then she smiled up at Theo. "Wanna go jack some dirt?"

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 am
Surprisingly, he smiled back.

"Right now? I didn't wear my dirt jacking shoes." Not that it mattered. He had come to realize that for some unknown reason, magic kept his boots clean. Useless, but there it was.

"I'm not saying no. Just let me go change and I'll meet you somewhere." Hopefully Toto would be around too. The skunk would love digging around for a cause.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm
"Alright," she said easily. "The Starbucks on fifth - is a half hour good?" That would give her enough time to change out of her scrubs, too.

smerdle

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces