[PRP] The Empty Tomb (Liam & the Cops) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:09 pm
This wasn't his case. Shun remained quiet as he listened to the two for the time being. That wasn't to say that he wasn't curious as to what the hell had really happened to Liam. He didn't think it was as simple as the man just getting lost after having one wild night.

silverah
demon_pachabel
azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:40 pm
Liam leaned forward and began dressing up his coffee as was his preference. "Thank you, detective," he said, and set it aside to cool.

"No," he said to Fox, shaking his head. "I suspect I may have been in some sort of fugue state for much of it."

He sighed. "Sunny's a good girl. I reckon we did all right with her."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 pm
Jeremiah sat up at the mention of Sunny over Sonny, though his lips twitched a bit at being called detective. From Liam it was amusing, from someone else he might have just raised an eyebrow.

"Sonny," deliberately said, "is a good child. They'll be happy to have you back."

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 am
It wasn't until Jeremiah sat up that Fox realized that there had indeed been a 'Sunny' instead of a 'Sonny' in that statement.

"I agree, Sonny was beside herself." So was Renard, but that was beside (hurr) the point. Finally, Fox sighed. Apparently being vague wasn't going to do a thing (but she also didn't want to throw anything too startling out there immediately...).

"I guess what I'm really wondering about is, I have a few reports from while you were gone of someone of your exact appearance being found..." she trailed off, sorting through her files and producing a single picture - namely one that she herself had taken (after some weird conversations) of the blank face of Liam Noor staring back out at her. She set it gently on the table, sliding it towards him.

"I was curious as to if you recall anything of this, or if I should file this as a cruel prank," of course, Fox had already filed it as a very confusing thing and pondered if The Prison was still there just...empty now.

Silverah

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 am
Shun lifted his head at the use of Sunny over Sonny. The former was dead, and has been for awhile now.

When Fox slid a picture over, he glanced at it briefly, but found himself watching Liam carefully. He wasn't sure if that name slip was just him being disoriented from having been gone for so long or something else.

silverah
demon_pachabel
azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 am
Liam made a face at Jeremiah like he was trying to decide whether to reply or not - then didn't, but instead took a long sip from his coffee. He leaned forward, looking over the photograph like he was appraising a work of art.

"I do recognize it," said Liam, "but I think it is nothing you need to concern yourself with. Stranger things on heaven and earth and et cetera. May I go? I would very much like a bath."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:09 am
Jeremiah recognized a brush off when he saw it, though he made note of the look on Liam's face - the consideration of response and then not. "We'll need you to sign a few things and we can get you on your way but ..."

He glanced over to Fox and then back to Liam. "We may reach out to you in a less formal setting to discuss things." Not just about the Prison but about other things as well. "Officer Bliskiss, you have the paperwork? A short statement from Mister Noor about his disappearance and reappearance signed off by him should take care of things."

His phone was pulled from his pocket then, offered out to Liam. "You wanted to call your husband yourself, did you not? If Officer Bliskiss has any further questions, they can be asked while you're waiting for him to arrive. Though if he can't be reached, I can offer a ride after things are filled out."

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:31 am
Her brows lifted ever so slightly at Liam's answer, but she took it in stride, putting the photo away quietly. "Of course, that will be all for now." she relented to Jeremiah's lead, shuffling through the rest of her paperwork instead to produce a rather standard looking form.

"As the Chief said, all I require is your statement and a signature at this time. We'll make a phone available as soon as you're done and then we'll have you on your way back to your family."

Frankly, with as brushed off as the first 'real' question had been, Fox knew she'd likely get more answers by investigating the state of The Prison than from Liam Noor.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:47 pm
Shun's good eye narrowed at Liam. This line of questioning hadn't really gotten them anywhere. Not with the way Liam was responding.

"Is there anything you need in the meantime?" he asked.

Silverah
azuredreams
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:39 am
Liam's pale gaze flitted between the three law enforcement officers in front of him, and then he said, "No, I don't require anything further."

He took the phone from Jeremiah, dialed a number, and raised it to his ear. He spoke in an undertone - yes, it's me, I'm fine, I'll explain everything in person. I'm at the police station. Please come retrieve me - then hung up and handed it back.

Turning to Fox, he added, "I would like to make my statement now, Officer Bliskiss, and put this whole freakish episode behind me, thank you."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 pm
Jeremiah took his phone, sliding it back away after Liam completed his phone call. Instead, he simply waited for Fox to get the finalized statement and speak afterward.

After all, it was clear - for the moment - the answers they sought would not be found.

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:11 pm
Fox offered Liam the sheet and a pen. "Of course, please write down anything you may remember from your disappearance, then sign and date at the bottom." she said simply, not pushing the topic, though she did glance pointedly at Jeremiah, then down at his hand, then up at his face, then away innocently.

Nothing to see here.

Silverah

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am
Shun pushed himself off the wall, and moved to leave the room for now. Fox could take it from here. He wasn't sure if the statement Liam gave here would tell them a whole lot though. He had a feeling it wouldn't.

silverah
azuredreams
demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out