rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Quality Assurance [Wil/Nasir/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:56 pm
"Try clearing your mind first," Shun suggested to Wil. He turned to Nasir briefly to see... glitter. Everywhere.

The detective took a step away from him.

Maybe the fact that his hands were bleeding a bit was helping. Magic liked blood after all. As he focused, working on a more powerful spell, he gripped the box, channeling into it. There was a small shockwave that emitted from it, and everything in the immediate vicinity froze for a second as if time had just stopped. It didn't last long at all, though.

[Final: 1/2]

iloveyoudie
azuredreams

azuredreams rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:59 pm
Nasir was frowning as Wil's prototype exploded again. Mostly he knew that it likely had to be frustrating for him to continually have that happen when- Well, the magic was responding nicely to Nasir and letting him work it.

"I would tell you to do the thing," the smoking thing, "but that might not be a great idea at the moment ..." Or it would be the best idea. Either way, Nasir was working on the last box. It was the largest one they had made. This time he focused on trapping space within the box. He wanted it to have more space on the inside than outside, give it the ability to hold more than it rightly would.

His eyes cracked open as the box glowed brightly, hovering above his hands for a moment before it settled back down. Opening up the lid, he peered inside. Something like stars twinkled back at him and he reached his hand inside.

This his arm.

It went up to his shoulder and he could still keep reaching. Nasir quickly pulled it back out, a little wide-eyed. "Uh, guys ... I think I made a TARDIS box ..."

[STAGE THREE COMPLETE]

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:16 pm
"That's awesome.." Wil smiled. He apparently had given up on magic for the day. It was very frustrating for him.

"I guess we don't get to just keep it, huh?" The blonde pulled out something already rolled from a case in his pocket and lit it.

"I'm pooped.." He glanced at them both, then the collection of magical boxes that they'd (nasir and shun pretty much) created. "Let's head home now that you've got this..."

What was important was that they'd finished the job.

azuredreams

blade kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas